[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people around you are ugly and so fat that even you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: shrugging anime girl.jpg (33KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging anime girl.jpg
33KB, 500x382px
>tfw people around you are ugly and so fat that even you, a tall skinny twinkhon who doesn't pass but nevertheless is cute and feminine, seem to pass to them
But I bet that if everyone didn't resemble ¡Jeb! Bush's wife I would be pretty much sir'd out of the town already tbhon.
>>
>>8810540
same tbHON
>>
>>8810540
Congratz, I guess...
>>
>>8810544
good to hear I'm not the only one tbQTHON
>>
>>8810577
where do you live fellow twinkhon
>>
It's the one upside of living a rural town where the only protest I've ever seen was anti-abortion.
Though I do try to stay armed, considering people keep following me at night.
>>
>>8810623
>people keep following me at night.

greentext pls
>>
>>8810696
>walk at night to calm down
>dude follows me
>take windy twisty turns
>keeps following me
>this is slightly common
Once I started to run and they ran too, but I made it out somewhere kinda populated and they turned around.
>>
>>8810715
that's really scary tbhon maybe they just wanted a succ tbqhon
>>
>>8810715
What would they do if you stopped, turned around and asked "Why are you following me?"
>>
>>8810540
tbqhon I pass somehow too

its a mystery tbhon
>>
>>8810740
>>8810743
I really honestly expected this to be more common, it happens to cis female friends I know too.
I don't know they'd probably fuck off. Another example, not me, but my uncle, had some girl buzz his apartment and yell into it to let them in, he came down to check it out and there was some dude trying to pull open the door (the unlocked door before the locked one apartments have) and the girl who buzzed was holding it shut.
The dude got in his car and drove off once he came down. Small towns are really something.
>>
>>8810751
>its a mystery
tbqhon you took the words right out of my mouth
>>
>>8810540
protip: they're just being nice to you because it is trendy at the moment to be trans.
you don't pass.
>>
File: 2353525335.jpg (49KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
2353525335.jpg
49KB, 354x352px
OP you fucking troll. Gary is NOT a female.
>>
>>8810799
tbqhon do you want to fondle my cone tits
>>
>>8810820
gary is a qt smug anime girl :3
>>
>>8810824
You are such a lyer. Do you even know how many badges he gathered?
>>
>>8810838

I know because I am her #1 fan tbqhon I want her feminine penis cum all over me
>>
>>8810816
protip: suck my benis tbhon
>>8810820
stop invalidating her identity shitlord
>>
>>8810821
tbqhon let me get my conetits fondling gloves then
>>
>>8810849
tbhon you are so brave to stand up to that meanie. Pls fug me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.