[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the reason I wanted to transition was because the women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 33781e7b82ad9ee982ea.png (139KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
33781e7b82ad9ee982ea.png
139KB, 500x373px
What if the reason I wanted to transition was because the women I was surrounded by since birth were my only role models in my life and I wanted to become them?
>>
Would that make you experience dysphoria relating to your body though? Did you have a lot of experience with the private parts of those women?
>>
>>8810359
>Did you have a lot of experience with the private parts of those women?

No, why?
>>
>>8810359
Usually straight males who grow up in such conditions become womanizers thanks to all the confidence and experience they get from growing up with females. That's unless they abuse him, in that case he grown up to be a cuck boy with no confidence.
>>
>>8810421
Then where did the dysphoria relating to your body come from? Social unease is one thing, but your body?
>>
>>8810359
What if it was?

*shrugs*
>>
>>8810446
>Usually straight males who grow up in such conditions become womanizers thanks to all the confidence and experience they get from growing up with females

That's the exact opposite of what happens.

Boys raised by women without any male guidance or role models always turn into low test betas and turbo autistic complete failures in life.

Women are bad at raising kids.

Being a complete failure as a man is also the reason why the OP wants to transition.
>>
>>8810516
>Women are bad at raising kids.
what happens to girls they raise?
>>
>>8810448
I just have this un-usual urge to look androgynous or feminine.
I used to crossdress with my mothers extra clothing and makeup, I liked how I looked in the mirror, but I it was on and off, I kept it very hidden. The funny thing is: I looked just like my mother.
>>
>>8810578
Is it almost painful? The desire to be more femme or even, somewhere in the middle? If so, does it matter why, or what caused this, when it's part of you and who you are?
>>
>>8810516
This is the sort of opinion you could only get from autists on this board who never go out and meet any real people.
>>
>>8810359
sometimes I think I became a tranny because my mom was always shittalking men and my dad was always yelling at me telling me I act like a girl and all the boys picked on me at school so I somehow thought I didn't want to be like a man like any of them at all
>>
>>8810516
Then you admit women have it to easy that a failed man would be a success as one.
>>
>>8810596
It's not autism.
He is just parroting what he's heard from conservative christians who, for some reason, want everyone to be married to the opposite sex or else the world will end.
>>
>>8810587
I have to watch myself, except over the phone, people think am a woman over the phone regardless. Am a "minority" So the mainstream culture is hypermasculine.

Am just wondering how did things end up this way. I appeared normal, most of my peer groups were male. I wasn't gay, till I guess into my teens things got confusing.
>>
>>8810624
Well if enough people don't marry the opposite sex and procreate then the world basically will end. Or at least civilization and infrastructure will erode.
>>
>>8810628
My best guess is you got a crossed wire somewhere. It is what it is.

>>8810640
Artificial insemination ya pusspuss.
>>
>>8810640
They don't have to marry, just have sex. I don't think most people are exclusively LGB anyway.
>>
>>8810516
>Black children are known for having no fathers
>Black men are known for being hypermasculine turbo chads
Well you're an idiot miss.
>>
>>8810628
it is genetic.
just accept yourself as you are.
you can have a fulfilling life.
>>
>>8810359
>asking the mentally ill for help about your mental problem
>>
>>8810828
Then what's your advice anon?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.