[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think I'm trans. I'm just extremely jealous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: scary.jpg (52KB, 862x594px) Image search: [Google]
scary.jpg
52KB, 862x594px
I don't think I'm trans. I'm just extremely jealous of women. They seem to have it a bit better than guys sometimes. They get to wear cute clothes and shoes and aren't looked down on for trying to look their best. They don't have to be the tallest or the strongest to find a nice tall, strong man to hold them in their arms. Even though pregnancy is tough, being a mother seems amazing. You get to give life to another human being and take care of them and watch them grow. You'll share a bond with them that you just don't have with your father. I'm thinkin /tttt/ needs to just realize that most guys would choose to be a woman if they thought hard enough about it. That doesn't make them all trannies. It's just a natural outcome of the conditions of nature. Trannies should try to see things through other people's eyes sometimes instead of viewing the whole through estrogen tinted goggles
>>
>>8808248
>looked down on for trying to look their best

this is retarded.
nobody ever looked down on a good-looking man. (because he was taller, amirite?!?)
women were literally slaves for most of human history.
they were only valued for their ability to produce offspring.
bleeding for 5 days ever month is not pleasurable.
being weaker and hence getting forced to do things (rape) that you don't want to do is not an advantage.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-01-17-03-36.png (977KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-01-17-03-36.png
977KB, 1920x1080px
>>8808259
>"waaa gimme reparations for sexism from 100 years ago" the post
Try to get with the times, honey ;^)
>>
>>8808259
>bleeding for 5 days ever month is not pleasurable.
That can be fixed easily. Taking birth control pills without breaks eliminates periods.
>>
>>8808477
>female privilege requires medication

kek
>>
>>8808500
Blame biology/God for that, but you can't put that on men.
>>
Yeah but men are seen as strong, intelligent, are taken more seriously when explaining complicated processes, are the leaders and guides, they're the funny ones, and women are also almost never "cool", men are. The male role and masculinity has a lot of depth and importance, the father figure too, and things like sex/clothing/people being nice to women are quite vain compared to being a man.

t. mtf
>>
>>8808248
You're AGP >>8800887
>>
>>8808248
How's your social life especially in relation to women?
>>
>>8810809
stop believing mangry male myths men tell themselves to sleep better at night tbhon
>>
>>8808259
>women were literally slaves for most of human history.
Women have always got it better than men.
>>
>>8808477
Birth control has a fuckton of common negative side effects and most birth control doesn't actually eliminate periods. Not all women can take the type of birth control that does without side-effects. You're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>8810965
this fucking board, every fucking time

Made me laugh though.
>>
>>8808248
There are advantages and disadvantages that both sexes experience. There's not point in trying to figure which one has it best or worst.

On top of that, there's an obvious bias in some of the things you listed as positives. Not everyone cares to have kids and the type of bond between a parent of either sex and their child of either sex depends on the people in question.

I'm not trans, but I can clearly tell that being trans isn't about thinking the other sex has is better, it's about having gender dysphoria. That's all. Telling transfer people to get over something you clearly don't even comprehend is straight up retarded.

If you're trans, yourself, no amount of denial or desperate rationalizations is going to change that. Go see a therapist.
>>
>>8808477
>doesn't know how birth control works
>doesn't know the side affect of birth control that can be worse than periods for some women
>>
>>8810965
Yes,
Women spend all day fighting off handsome men who want to buy them things.
It truly is luxorious!
>>
>>8810987
>>8811055
>feminist tier arguments
>>
>>8811096
>>8811055
>>8810987
>>8810965
>>8808259
Cancer that is killing /lgbt/
>>
File: atheists.png (17KB, 373x330px) Image search: [Google]
atheists.png
17KB, 373x330px
>>8811116
>>
>>8808248
The grass is always greener, anon. Men think women have it better, women think men have it better. The grass is greener where you water it, work on self improvement and stop blaming your self hatred on delusions that the opposite sex has it naturally easier.
>>
>>8808248
Nice bait, homo.
>>
>>8810956
It's how I genuinely look to good men. My father is an example. I'm not believing any myths, these are my observations of what stoicism and great masculinity can achieve. Mangry men are failed men; stoic don't tell myths or talk about themselves, they just *are*.
>>
>>8808248
I've always hated being female.
Men are taken seriously and respected more, and they don't have tits to get in the way and cause back pain. I've always hated dresses so I don't see the appeal.
God I want top surgery so bad
>>
>>8812021
You don't have to wear dresses thanks to women getting far more freedom to choose how they dress, among many more things.
>>
>>8812074
Neither do you
What is your point?
>>
>>8812115
>Neither do you
???

>What is your point?
That dresses are hardly a reason to hate being female, unlike not being able to wear dresses for dysphoric males.
>>
>>8812115
boy you sure do have some tisms right there
>>
>>8812160
So being able to wear dresses, even though I don't want to wear dresses is evidence of female privilege?
You don't see the failure in that argument?
>>
>>8812173
what are tisms?
>>
>>8812160
>That dresses are hardly a reason to hate being female, unlike not being able to wear dresses for dysphoric males.
Wear what you want. Clothing shouldn't even be gendered in the first place.
>>
>>8812214
Spell it out for me.
>>
>>8811221
underrated
>>
>>8812214
But you can wear pants too. You have more choices. The fact that you don't choose all of them doesn't change that.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.