[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw almost 3 years on HRT >tfw still tanner III boobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 910px-Tanner_scale-female.svg.png (178KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
910px-Tanner_scale-female.svg.png
178KB, 910x1024px
>tfw almost 3 years on HRT
>tfw still tanner III boobs (with tanner IV nipples)
Will they stay that way forever?
>>
>>8807623
im 2 years HRT and in the same boat
we are destined to have stage 3 for all of eternity
>>
>>8807675
>>8807623
Breasts take like 5-10 years to grow idiots
>>
>>8807623
>>8807675
>tfw started at stage 3
if you started with a flat chest you're fucked tbhon
>>
>>8807682
But /tttt/ told me all the changes are done after 6mos
>>
>>8807686
I started at the stage 2 tbqhon
>>
>>8807693
thats because 95% of the trannies on this board are 6 months hrt at the most
>>
Okay, what you're all going through is basically a female puberty, yea? Minus changes to anatomical bits you don't have.

I had my first period when I was eleven. My boobs didn't end the main* portion of their growth until like 17. I know how you feel, how slow it all seems, but we all go through this. It takes time, you need patience.

*it would be incorrect of me to say boobs ever truly stop growing, since they're so determined by your weight and body fat percentage. But that's when most of the puberty-driven growth stopped for me
>>
>>8807623
Not proud of it, but I have fapped to this before.
>>
>>8807623
Not all cis women achieve tanner V. This is just an arbitrary scale, it doesn't work for everyone. Also smaller boobs are better~
>>
>>8807896
this, you can check for realself that not all (but many) don't have full breasts.

https://www.realself.com/breast-augmentation/before-and-after-photos#page=1&tags=8092&location=0
>>
So despite what anyone here tells you, it shouldn't take longer than 12 months to get something /reasonable/, my doctors, multiple of them, have informed me that if there's no reasonable progress after 12 months I get a free boob job.
>>
Breasts stop growing around year 2 of hrt. Sorry OP but you're doomed.
>>
>>8809218
Huh, this 30 year old woman's tits looked identical to mine but her chest looks more childlike compared to my wide Hulkchest tbqhon
https://www.realself.com/breast-augmentation/before-and-after-photos#media-photo-1755745-106770-117
>>
stage III after 3 months... god bless gynecomastia and and all the kids that bullied me in highschool can eat shit

Also 3 years it a long time. If your levels have been in the right spot for the whole time then it might be time to consider a boob job
>>
>>8807623
tbqhon I am two years on hrt and I am tanner III :(
>>
>>8809943
There is nothing wrong with being flatchested tbqhon
>>
>>8809927
>implying a boob job fixes stage 3 nipples
>>
>>8809965
tbqhon but who will fondle my cone tits
>>
>>8809973
Me. With my conetits tbqhon
>>
>>8807623
Sorry dude, can't change nature
>>
>>8809991
tbqhon that is so sweet
>>
>>8809996
I always wanted to try that one tbqhon
>>
>>8810037
tbqhon are we married now?
>>
>>8809967
OP said they had stage 4 nipples...

I don't get the need for big nipples though, small nipples are cute imo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.