[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I usually never bring up the "Could X person have gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
I usually never bring up the "Could X person have gender dysphoria?" question, but I feel that it may actually be pertinent here.

Does anyone here think that Michael Jackson could have had gender dysphoria? I don't know very much about the guy but I think he was trying to look like Elizabeth Taylor with his plastic surgeries. Which this piece of evidence never really registered with me, but it is only now when the media is hammering in this trans shit into our faces am I connecting the dots.

Here is the thing: Jackson was fucked up in many different ways, far more than one. But I could see gender dysphoria being one of those many issues he faced in life. He was very effeminate
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>8807437
> I don't know very much about the guy but I think he was trying to look like Elizabeth Taylor with his plastic surgeries

Ok let me rephrase this sentence, because I typed all of that up without really checking over it.

I remember hearing on TV or somewhere that MJ was using the plastic surgeries in order to look like Elizabeth Taylor. I haven't found any immediate evidence of this from google but somebody far more knowledgeable of MJ should know for sure.
>>
>>8807437
>I think he was trying to look like Elizabeth Taylor with his plastic surgeries.
That's extremely AGP. Odd.
>>
MJ's problem was youth worship, hence why he was a pedo. He's similar to all these retarded femboys without GD but taking HRT anyway for skin.
>>
>>8807437
My theory is his dad castrated him so he would have that high-pitched Jackson 5 voice forever.
>>
>>8807497
That theory is not very left-of-field, his dad was insane.
>>
>>8807437
>>8807450
http://www.science20.com/j_michael_bailey/michael_jackson_erotic_identity_disorder-55152
>>
>>8807437
David Bowie probably did.
>>
>>8807515
>>8807497
Wouldn't we have known at autopsy if he was castrato?
>>
>>8807557
>tfw davie wouldn't be dead from prostate cancer now if she had just taken her cute girl pills
>>
>>8807567
>tfw curehon got to her and now she's dead
:_(
>>
>>8807497
Jo Jackson was literally shilling his products the first chance he got after Michael died. I was out of town and watched all the news about it. I had no idea who he was and in one speech I knew I hated him.
>>
>>8807565
Maybe not. I doubt it was relevant to his autopsy, so it might not have come up. Plus certain people trying not to ruin his image.
>>
>>8807598
>The genitalia are those of an adult male. The
penis appears uncircumcised . The extremities show no edema, joint deformity, or abnormal mobility

Seems like something would have been mentioned if he had no balls. None of the testimonies during the two successive MJ sex abuse cases claim no balls either...
>>
>>8807629
>uncircumcised
intact*
>>
>>8807497
That's not true actually, he's used his normal voice in songs, interviews, etc. He just preferred not to, as it was part of his stage persona. His voice was kind of high for an adult male, but if he was castrated his talking voice wouldn't have that falsetto quality to it, it'd just be high.
>>
File: 74831.jpg (14KB, 188x213px) Image search: [Google]
74831.jpg
14KB, 188x213px
>>8807598
>>8807629
Are autopsies usually public record?
>>
>>8807557
Eh, maybe? In the early 2000s he "came out" as a heterosexual. I mean he was feminine but that didn't prevent him from having sex with lots of women.
>>
>>8809581
>that didn't prevent him from having sex with lots of women.

[citation needed]
>>
>>8809652
he had sex with a lot of women

but also a lot of men
>>
>>8809668
>>8809652
Basically. I mean he has had several gfs in the past. Also he had a wife and a kid when he died.
>>
>>8807437
No, but Richey Edwards from Manic Street Preachers did
>>
File: Pete-Burns-MAIN.jpg (22KB, 482x321px) Image search: [Google]
Pete-Burns-MAIN.jpg
22KB, 482x321px
>>8807437
Pete Burns was dysphoric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
>>
>>8809789
I'd feel better about his disappearance if I could tell myself he'd gone to have SRS and live his life as a woman instead of just killing himself.
>>
>>8809803
On the topic of his sexuality, Burns stated that "[People] always want to know – am I gay, bi, trans or what? I say, forget all that. There's got to be a completely different terminology and I'm not aware if it's been invented yet. I'm just Pete."[28]

Good god that guy was a mess
>>
>>8809818
"How do you identify, buddy?"
"Just Pete, my man :^)"

I like his attitude tbhon
>>
>>8809803
>>8809789
The late 80s was truly a time of peak degeneracy. Something must have been in the water at that time.

I also find it strange how, in contrast, American morale and Christianity was making a strong comeback with the Reagan administration. It's just a strange contrast to all of the crazy gender bender stuff that was going on with the youth of that time.
>>
>>8809822
>his
He/him/his are male pronouns, not Pete pronouns.
>>
MJ's dad took him to strip clubs to play music as a child and he became disgusted with women. That plus his being a Jehovah's Witness probably screwed him up and gave him a complex about sex. His dad also beat him. He hated seeing his father's image in the mirror which is why he wanted to change his appearance. That's what 'Man in the Mirror' was about.

He probably never consummated his marriage. He was asked about it and was evasive. His children are obviously not his, biologically. A friend acted as sperm donor.
>>
>>8809811
Has he ever been found though?
>>
>>8809836
What Petepronouns Pete Peteself wishes to be called?
>>
File: pg-38-boy-george-2-rex.jpg (525KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pg-38-boy-george-2-rex.jpg
525KB, 2048x1536px
>>8809824
>Something must have been in the water at that time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>>
>>8809870
If poor parenting made people gay there would be a lot more gay people.

Evidence for maternally inherited factors favouring male homosexuality and promoting female fecundity.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15539346
>>
>>8809894
Yeah, when will "people" finally realize that homosexuality is beneficial for humanity?

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
>>
>>8809894
I never said abuse made him gay or that he even was gay. Just that his sexuality was warped by his early experiences. He seems to have been uncomfortable with the sex act. Maybe this is why he spent time with children, they let him be close or 'intimate' with someone without the expectation of sex (this is assuming the abuse allegations were false).
>>
>>8810009
I was reading about MJ's sexual allegations last night and I believe that they definitely happened. The kid described MJ's private parts in perfect detail to the authorities.
>>
>>8809874
Nope, he was never found but he left with £2800 max and even in the 90s I don't think that could have bought him a new life or a transition. Plus he disappeared near a known suicide spot.
>>
>>8810140
I don't think it's any coincidence that with the childhood beatings and bad sexual models he was shown as a kid he developed pedophilia as a stunted sexual development. Some say pedos feel comfortable with kids because they themselves are children emotionally. Some pedos like a certain age because something happened to the pedo at that age, whatever that may be. Some of the reasons for opening Neverland Ranch were for MJ to have a 'second childhood'. Didn't he try to explain some of these types of behaviors when questioned about children sleeping in his bed?
>>
>>
>>8807574
>Blaming cureanon for the deaths of celebrities

Now this, is the lowest I've seen bitterhons go for a while.

Also, I'm not a hon.

Quit using me as a weapon for your retarded agenda.

Transition has no long-term proven benefits.

>>8809803
Pete was something special.
Still love his music, personally.

Probably was AGP/Trans/Dysphoric, in all honesty. Only one here that's just blatantly obvious.

>>8809870
Michael Jackson's life as a whole was a sad, awful story.

RIP.
>>
>>8813228
OP here, Ive put some thought into it. I don't really think that MJ was trans, rather I think he got the cosmetic surgery and wore the makeup because he wanted to look youthful. He wanted to look like an eternal child because inside he was an internal child.

So I don't think he went through gender dysphoria, but he probably experienced some sort of dysphoria as he got older. If anything a strong sense of wanting to be a child again, to the point where he got cosmetic surgery and built a theme park in his back yard.

Im not promoting this kind of behavior or anything, im just saying it as it is. In this case I do feel sympathy for him because he is the result of actual child abuse. However, he probably should have been locked up.
>>
Is she the queen of /trans/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_xrbmkz03s
>>
>>8813228
I think the major thing with Pete Burns is that he wanted to stay relevant after his hit singles in the 80s.
>>
>>8815954
for all Pete Burns was ridiculed and made out to be some kind of horror story back in the day they seemed to have a pretty chill enjoyable life for a celebrity, definitely not fucked up like Michael Jackson and the others they're usually lumped in with
they even said they were happy with all the plastic surgery and how it looked, seemed to view it more as an extreme body mods thing than an addiction
>>
>>8807437
Michael Jackson wanted to be Diana Ross' baby girl or daughter...except the white skin.
>>
>>8816463
Oh, maybe I got my facts wrong. Maybe he wanted to look like Ross instead of Elizabeth Taylor

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJackson/story?id=7984854&page=1
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.