[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have this friend >trans girl >she's been hopelessly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0809.png (258KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.png
258KB, 500x311px
>have this friend
>trans girl
>she's been hopelessly infatuated with this other girl for years now
>been growing more restless about not knowing them
>is thinking about talking to them somehow
Should I d-- they do it? What would they do or say? Asking for a friend. They're shy and don't wanna look creepy
>>
>>8807069
tbqhon tell her feminine penis is the way of life.
>>
>>8807072
Lewd tbqhon
>>
>>8807069
Sounds a bit creepy, and rapey, tbhon.
>>
>>8807188
tbqhon
*shoves feminine penis in your mouth*
>>8807370
tbqhon join us
>>
>>8807370
Sorta yeah. Why I never do anything except bolt if I see them
>>8807388
Bully
>>
>>8807436
b b pls
>>
>>8807453
What?
>>
>>8807508
tbhon hi
>>
>>8807510
Hi?
>>
>>8807388
*tries to lick your shaft as it goes into OP's mouth* tbbqhon
>>
don't. sorry, but you let it sit too long and it sounds like you have an unhealthy volume of emotional investment leveraged against this person. asking someone out should be spur of the moment, where there's not a considerably high level of attachment from the jump so their answer won't cripple you. when you wait and stew and get to the a point where you're
>restless not knowing about them
you're way past any opportunity to approach said person. if you have the fortitude to defuse it all and THEN talk to her, that's an option, but somehow I doubt you're capable.

what even made you feel so interested in this person? you don't even know who they are and somehow you're infatuated with them. is it their appearance? how trivial. think about how she probably doesn't fully wipe after she shits, or maybe she eats messy, or goes long periods without showers and her pussy just collects mung. think about the fact that she's probably already in a relationship, or that she's more into the cock carousel and not interested in the level of emotional attachment you seem to promise. think about how this person probably isn't anything special at all. just another ghost in this world, going through the motions and trying to live with their own flaws. people are not magical, whimsical beings waiting to fall in love and build a happily ever after together. people are meat machines, each one just as important as the millions of gut bacteria in their colon that help them digest food. "love" is a chemical process your brain is programmed to feel, to compel you to act a certain way just like hunger, stress, and anger are. what you feel, looking at a stranger and falling in love, is the most base, animal definition of the concept that humanly exists.

and I'm not trying to sell you on a nihilist abandonment of the concept of love. no, I want you to think about what real love is.

(1/2)
>>
>>8807915
think about the mother and her child. think about all the shirts stained with baby vomit, diapers changed, labor pains. think about how when she becomes impregnated by the IDEA that her body will be the factory floor for another human being, how she hopes and imagines all these things the child will be. think about how the child always fails to be every single one of those things. think about the moments she feels a hatred; hatred of her child for failing to meet her expectations, hatred of herself for failing as a mother trying to raise her child "right". think about the earth shattering confusion and disappointment at every single decision made with no chance of knowing the outcome beforehand or undoing the chaos wreaked afterward. think about how unsure she feels with each choice regarding her child, how often she reverts to animal instinct or mimicking her own mother in an attempt to do what's right. think about all the inescapable failure and how she must learn to live with every single moment of infuriating, belittling humiliation. then, and only then, think about the mother looking her child, now an adult, in their eyes. think about how much she cannot help but love her child. how she is immediately disarmed by them, despite everything. how she sees herself, the father, her family, her heart, her whole world, reflected in the glass of her child's eyes. think about how she must feel, seeing something that was once a part of her, inside of her, has developed a chasm of estrangement from her. has become a distant island from her. an island that was in some past a part of her shores, now divided away by the very water in her child's eyes. and yet somehow still closer to her than any person that will ever live.

that— that is just a glimpse of real love. take your eyes off of your fantasy conquest, turn your gaze inward, and find the real love inside yourself
>>
>>8807950
>>8807915
Op here that was beautiful tbqhon marry me also too tired to respond
>>
>>8807915
I wouldn't ask them out initially that's weird. Probably should have said more want them in my life. I don't think there's such thing as being past opportunity to approach anyone, life changes and just because you've never talked to someone for an extended period doesn't mean it's impossible.

Everything else here is just sad and painful to read *hugs*
>>
>>8807950
That was beautiful.

Too bad it isn't even remotely accurate for myself, but I've known people for whom it was true. I wish I could have known something like that.
>>
>>8809640
>>8807950
I can't seem to process how to respond to this (really tried) other than that was pretty amazing to read
>>
>>8807950
tbqhon that is a lot of words
>>
>>8809985
Honestly
>>
I've giving it some thought based on the posts here. It has been too long. This person will never be in my life I'm moving on. I feel like I have the skills and experience to do that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.