[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's the last time someone actually used this "defense"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: DGLfJuoUIAArsf5.jpg (48KB, 1199x622px)
DGLfJuoUIAArsf5.jpg
48KB, 1199x622px
When's the last time someone actually used this "defense" successfully?
>>
>>8807033
Well if she tells you she is a girl and turns out to have a dick that is fraud and a violation of the NAP, Illinois and California need to step it the fuck up.
>>
>>8807074
Why wouldn't you just fuck her asshole? Why be transphobic about it?
>>
>>8807076
Bringing an undeclared penis into someone else's private property is an act of aggression tbhon
>>
>>8807082
Preach it sister.
>>
>>8807033
>is legal to argue
As opposed to making it illegal to defend yourself in court?
>>
Sad
>>
>>8807033
And this is why I know that every single death is Harvey is well earned.
>>
File: 57 (2).png (1MB, 866x856px)
57 (2).png
1MB, 866x856px
>>8807033
July.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-navy-sailor-gets-40-years-for-killing-transgender-woman/
>>
>>8807358
>all those people in the comment section defending him for murdering her

wew
>>
>>8807391
>not defending a rape victim
>>
>>8807033
>Transbians support killing straight trans women if the straight cis man decides that he didn't "consent" to having sex with her
>Transbians also support killing cis lesbians if they decide that they don't consent to having sex with trans lesbians
?????????????
>>
>>8807082
t. terf
>>
>>8807397
>"rape" justifies murder
>>
>>8807104
It's not that it shouldn't be legal, you can defend yourself however you like, but it shouldn't be recognized as a valid defense. The argument is that the defendant couldn't comprehend their actions because they were suffering from temporary legal insanity caused by "homosexual panic", which is not a thing.
>>
>>8807439
Female "logic"
>>
>>8807358
>https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-navy-sailor-gets-40-years-for-killing-transgender-woman/
I-isn't that what Korra looks like?! That's uncanny...
>>
>>8807033
>Legal to argue
argue all you want, murder will still get you booked.
>>
god i fucking hate men
>>
>>8807965
Protecting yourself from rapists is an acceptable defense.
>>
File: 65.png (1MB, 671x908px) Image search: [Google]
65.png
1MB, 671x908px
>>8807600
Korras fine I follow her on fb shes been posting
>>
>>8807074
>violation of the NAP
Merely having a dick when you expected a vagina is not an act of aggression. If she physically forces herself on you, then that's rape, which is a NAP violation regardless of the genitals involved. Now, if she actually claimed to have a vagina under some sort of legally binding contract, then it could be classified as fraud or arguably theft, but that's a stretch.

>>8807977
Only if there is no other reasonable way to avoid rape.
>>
>>8807968
shut the fuck up cunt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.