[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /lgbt/ got right with the Lord? Have you asked for forgiveness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: theoneandonlytruebae.jpg (1MB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
theoneandonlytruebae.jpg
1MB, 1000x667px
Has /lgbt/ got right with the Lord? Have you asked for forgiveness for your sins?
We are all sinners and we will have to face the Lord God one day and explain ourselves. Repent for your sins know that you are a sinner try to accept God's grace, he is always offering.
>>
You know, friend, the thing that I always ask myself is, if god knows everything and creates every single one of us, why would he create people that he hates?
>>
>>8806968
he didn't create you gay
>>
>>8806957

I'll pass
>>
>>8806970
>Admitting predestinationalism and that god creates mortals that cannot be saved

kekles prottie
>>
>>8806968
Honestly I don't know I ask myself this all the time. It is the hardest thing to deal with. That is faith though I hope he has our best interests in mind. You can recover from mortal sin though.
>>
>>8806979
I think the explanation is that god created humans but he didn't create us. Man abandoned god and his guidance, and has since been sinning, been lost in the dark. Not a single one of us is free of sin. Whether homosexuality in itself is a sin, is debatable. One thing is for sure, a human being cannot understand god.

I'm an atheist myself, but I'm quite fascinated about religions in general.
>>
>>8807011
Oh that is good to hear I would not expect you to convert but the interest is good it is actually how I became Christian (Antioch Orthodox) and I grew up atheist.
The one thing that I find the most interesting and one reason I see no reason that homosexuality is sinful is that we are all created in God's image there is a quality of God in all of us so maybe there is some gay/selflove in God (kind of joking there).
>>
>>8806968
When God revealed his true form to a mountain it crumbled on the spot.
Cthulhu drives mortals to madness. God drives inanimate objects to madness.
Imagine how utterly incomprehensible that must be.

In a way it almost feels blasphemous to suggest that God feels petty human emotions.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
I'm Roman Catholic agp repressor and I think our condition come from fall & original sin. Because our world is fallen we are subjected to a lot of suffering, pain etc. But as a Catholic I accept reality of existance as spiritual war and part of this war is also fought in my head.

Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium
>>
File: autism.jpg (130KB, 1266x1363px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
130KB, 1266x1363px
>>8806957
>"I'll be alive when I'm dead!"
You've reached peak autism
>>
>>8807056
Interesting theory for sure and plausible. I think God will forgive it if you accept that you are sinning and ask for forgiveness. So long as you are not being a lusty slut.

>>8807063
The real life starts after death desu.
>>
>>8806957
A true God doesn't believe in sin. God believes in misunderstandings, a learning opportunity. That's like your math teacher kicking you out because you got one problem wrong.
>it was just one problem
>it was a MORTAL KOMBAT problem
God is just an instrument of change, just another rung on the ladder of the great Tao. All comes to balance in the Tao. Tetragrammaton is a false deity, with too human problems. The Tao does not command, nor can be commanded. It is balance incarnate. If the Bible is the word of God explain the Council of Nicea and the Apocrypha. It was the consolidation of ideology and corporation of heresy. Leading to people like John Hagee, who believe anyone not in line with him to be Evil. No ability for deviation in born-again doctrine. The Bible has been a divisive implement of control at least since 400 A.D.
>>
File: 1488864595251.jpg (28KB, 460x345px)
1488864595251.jpg
28KB, 460x345px
>>8807091
>life starts after death

and a virgin gave birth

and god is nice but he flooded the world and killed everyone

you're just confused (brainwashed)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
>>
But G-d put LGBT people on this Earth to teach people, eapecially the false Christians, to accept and love thy neighbour. We're not being tested, we ARE the test.
>>
File: kawaii.jpg (56KB, 620x321px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.jpg
56KB, 620x321px
>>8808064
>muh sky-daddy!

gurl please
>>
Orthodox biscum here, I am glad for the life God has given me
>>
File: gay_hug_jesus.jpg (20KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
gay_hug_jesus.jpg
20KB, 320x265px
>>8808082
He made you a degenerate for a reason.
You are the bundle of sticks that, when burned, warms heaven in the winter.
>>
>>8806957
Post proof that god exists.
>>
File: god.jpg (362KB, 1280x795px)
god.jpg
362KB, 1280x795px
>>8808112
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.