[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/relationship/ general First Edition anything relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 51912.jpg (751KB, 2267x2515px) Image search: [Google]
51912.jpg
751KB, 2267x2515px
/relationship/ general

First Edition

anything relationship goes
gay, lesbian, trans

rants, tips, brag, etc post it here
>>
Told a girl I've been dating that I'm trans, and she didn't mind it, so that was pretty awesome. Last guy I was dating just kinda went silent and never spoke to me after I told him, so this was really relieving.
>>
>>8806746
How is an AGP supposed to have a relationship when she only likes guys for allowing her to be hetero and she only likes girls because she wishes she was one?
>>
>>8806765
Are you saying that you're not actually attracted to either men or women, only the idea of the relationship with them?
>>
>>8806784
For me the idea of the relationship with them, for women the idea of being them.
>>
>>8806804
How far along into transitioning are you? I found that once I started being able to really see myself as a girl, it became easier for me to date other girls
>>
File: 1441474441098.jpg (47KB, 420x487px) Image search: [Google]
1441474441098.jpg
47KB, 420x487px
>be with bf for almost a year
>get taken everywhere
>put ices on my finger as promise ring
>showers me with rose petals one night
>he plans a 3some and we make it happen (2guys 1girl[me])
>hes acting weird past few days and ask for reassurance he is the best
>talk to him and always reassure him how amazing he is constantly
>he messages me hes on lunch at work
>i call him
>"bunny i love you but lately i feel different
>"care to explain"
>we,ll talk when i get home
>mfw

what should i expect?? i love him a lot and dont wanna lose him
>>
>>8806819
I'm repressing.
>>
>>8806821
Either he's realized he's more attracted to guys, or he's depressed and is going to therapy for it

I hope it's the second one
>>
>>8806832
There really isn't a way then. I mean, you could try getting into a relationship or whatever and seeing if it works, but if it's not based off of attraction it's not gonna go well
>>
>>8806845
They're both attractions of a kind.
>>
I have a rant

>Be lesbian
>Be abuse survivor (from male partner before I came out)
>Want to flirt with cute girl
>Meet a girl at uni and get her snapchat
>said girl is //very forward//
>like being forward in flirting but there is a limit to how much i can handle
>that night she asks me for nudes
>expresses nope desire
>mentions how i'd been in a super predatory relationship earlier and I need a long time to build trust before i can come remotely close to sending lewds
>she acts like a fuckboy
>keeps being weird and pressuring me for nudes
>cuts off contact with her
>am getting a mutual friend to explain things more bluntly to her
>trust issues manifesting full force again
>sorry therapist

I knew that predatory lesbians were out there, but I always assumed they were rare enough so that I wouldn't run into one. I don't know her that well, and I was hoping to get to know her a little more but honestly her behaviour was so fuckin scary that I don't want anything to do with her really

I am a person with thoughts and feelings, not some series of nude photographs. Why can't I meet a lesbian nowadays that doesn't make me want to punch myself repeatedly in the mouth?
>>
>>8806897
Lesbians are men without responsibility.
>>
>>8806837
honestly i think it might be the former and that scares me.
hes already seeing a therapist due to crippling jealousy.

i think hes hating himself, he plans the 3some and so he picked the guy. after the event the other guy kept texting him, how sexy i am, how good i kiss, how smooth my skin is, how lucky he is to have me etc. and i think all that is affecting him. he also used my pic for the tinder account so he got all kind of lewd messages of guys wanting to do stuff to me etc.
>>
>>8806897
Unfortunately there are predatory people of all genders and orientations. Sorry that you had to run into one
>>
Trans boy, surprised my borderline ass finally has a relationship that's stabilizing as the years go on and not spinning out of control. And it's poly, no less.
>>
>be non-passing late transitioner GAMP AGP transbian twinkhon
>tfw no gf
>>
>>8806746
Lesbian here, my wife and I are having a baby. My wife is due in the middle of this month. I'm confident we'll be great parents, but I've seen the "getting kids" phase messing up other peoples relationships before, regardless of how perfect of a couple they were.

I'm anxious to learn how hard parenting actually is. Everyone tells me that you can't prepare for what it's like, both the love and the hardship.

Any parents on here?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.