[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is that "one" person, /lgbt/? Who is that person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Who is that "one" person, /lgbt/?

Who is that person that affected your life more than anyone else?
>>
>>8804776
It was the man who invented the internet. Do you know his name by the way?
>>
>>8804780
christopher poole
satoshi nakamoto
db cooper
donald trump
kanye west
jesus christ
me
>>
what do you mean?
>>
Myself like damn
>>
>>8804776
my mom
>>
Jesus . I live in fear of hell but I still wanna transitions
>>
>>8804776
A friend of mine

I used to crossdress. I thought that the idea of transitioning was just stupid, wouldn't actually do anything, and I'd just end up looking like a freak, so I just cross-dressed in my house or whatever.

One day me and my friend were hanging out, not really doing much- I think we were playing a game at the time- when she turns to me and says "You know, you seem much happier when you're dressed like that. Why don't you just do that all the time?"

I think if she had not done that, I wouldn't have reflected on the fact that I did really feel much happier. I would never have transitioned if it were not for her.
>>
>>8804776
eli erlick
>>
>>8804776

>we were childhood friends
>I don't remember the exact moment I began to have feelings for him
>I suppose it was in and around our time at high school
>my childhood was a bit hectic
>on the surface, it probably appeared relatively 'happy' but there were some pretty major problems that I had trouble coping with
>but anytime I was with him, they just all felt so minuscule
>we would spend hours with each other
>nearly every single day we could
>every moment just felt fucking perfect
>over time our friendship morphed into something more
>still remember the first time we kissed
>it was winter and really fucking cold
>we were coming home from a mutual friends house
>anyway he remarked how said mutual friend had got into a fight
>this led to the topic of which one of us would win in a fight
>we began fighting with each other, albeit playfully
>eventfully I pinned him against this fence we were passing
>he said something along the lines of 'guess you won anon'
>and then I remember there was this moment of silence
>and then he leaned into kiss me
>it felt really surreal at the time
>Looking back on it now, it almost seems mawkishly sentimental but it was probably one of the best moments of my formative years
>from that moment on, we were inseparable
>the next five years with him were probably the best years of my life
>I won't bore you with the depressing reason it ended but it did end
>I still think about him a lot.
>>
Fucking Alex. In hindsight I should have just laughed at him. But being a child at the time, and him being one of the "cool kids", it wasn't that easy.
>Had sex very early in life, rumour gets out, Alex teases me endlessly about it. We were younge enough for sex to be icky.
>Date someone two years younger than me, the asshat keeps calling me pedo. Due to the pressure I break up with her. She's devastated and I feel like such a bad person.
>Get lured into haning out with their gang. Get pushed into snow when out walking, while being called a faggot.

Took quite a few years to get over the insecurities he gave me. But hey, at least I'm very emotionally sturdy nowadays.
>>
>>8806474
Shit anon. When a childhood love story gets a bad end, I get sad. Hope things are well now tho. How's that love life going?
>>
My barber was basically my gay sensei. When I was 17 I decided to go to an actual men's barber shop rather than a chain salon and he was a cute bear in his 40s. He knew I was gay and not doing that great so he gave me his number just to chat and ask him questions as a baby gay. He took me to my first pride event and gay bar when I turned 21, and is still one of the people I love most in life as a friend.
>>
>>8804776
Ray Blanchard [spoiler]for the better.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8804780
Sir Tim Berners Lee of course.
>>
>>8806607
That's the man who invented the web
>>
>>8804776
christine chubbock
>>
>>8806616
>the Internet
>any use at all without the World Wide Web
>>
>>8806297
How did you end up hanging out while openly crossdressing? I'd have been scared to admit that. Do you still know her?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161228-211514.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161228-211514.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8804776
Joshua. I've mentioned him various times on the "What's his name" threads but I really don't know what went wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (521KB, 960x2996px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521KB, 960x2996px
>>8806625
for shame
>>
>>8806638
I was stupid enough to leave some of my clothes in a laundry basket rather than just immediately washing them and hiding them. She asked me about it and I didn't feel like making up a lie, so I just told her.

and yeah, we're still good friends to this day
>>
>>8807467
How did that and other conversations about your trans feelings go?
>>
File: 1503849677535.jpg (26KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1503849677535.jpg
26KB, 960x539px
>>8806474
Shit that hit me right in the feels
>>
>>8807491
Really well actually.
Her response to me saying I cross dressed was pretty much just "fair enough", and her response to me coming out as trans maybe a few weeks after she told me that I'm happier when crossdressing was "well yeah, that's kinda obvious".

She's an amazing friend, and I'm really glad to know her.
>>
>>8807522
what happened after what she said in >>8806297 ?

>"well yeah, that's kinda obvious"
nice. yeah you're lucky to know her.
>>
>>8807577
Immediately after? I just kinda mumbled something like 'yeah I guess' or whatever, and we continued playing vidya

After she left/for the next few weeks, it was a lot of me thinking. I started thinking about how I felt. I started looking into trans people, seeing what they're actually like and how much HRT can actually do. I was already literally a man in women's clothes, so I figured if worse came to worse, nothing would change.
>>
>>8804776
My current gf. She's great <3
>>
>>8807717
>muh bae inspires me :)
>>
An old friend

We used to call each other soulmates and make believe if I wasn't a faggot we'd get married and shit. She has been the only person I've felt had a genuine love for me, and we helped eachother get through some pretty hard times.
But as friend-zoning your faghag of 6 years goes...we don't talk anymore.

I wish I could have just been a normal hetero and put up with some box fml
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.