[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bi-curious here. I wanna know what giving a bj is like (and sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Bi-curious here. I wanna know what giving a bj is like (and sex with a man in general).

What's the best/safest way for me to try this? I don't have any gay friends.
>>
post on Grindr. mention that you're curious on your profile. The gays will flock to you.

I guess it helps if you're average/attractive and body weight proportionate.
>>
>>8804059
I'm average attractiveness-wise and unfortunately overweight (225 lbs). I'm working on that though.
Is that a no-go, do you think?
>>
>>8804075
Buy a dildo while you work on your weight then go on Grindr once you become qt
>>
>>8804079
This is almost certainly the right move I guess, but it depresses me that I won't be able to try it for at least several months.

Thanks anyway.
>>
File: DDGaS-mXgAEPTwG.jpg (27KB, 504x448px) Image search: [Google]
DDGaS-mXgAEPTwG.jpg
27KB, 504x448px
>>8804132
Don't be depressed anon, be optimistic, several months is nothing compare to a lifetime of adorableness
>>
>>8804145
I guess. I'll never be "adorable" though haha.

Thanks
>>
I would tell your best straight friend you want to suck his cock. Straight guys love blowjobs and he won't tell anyone because he doesn't want anyone to think he is gay. If you try this with a gay guy he will blab. Best to just ask your straight best friend.
>>
>>8804306
I don't think he'd look at me the same way ever again though :/
>>
>>8804393
why'd you want to be looked at the same way if you can be looked at as JOSH, THE BEST AT SUCKING COCK in like EVER?
>>
>>8804041
You're fat? Install Scruff instead of Grindr.

And blowing a guy is not so good IMHO: it's like sucking a big fleshy sausage. Meh. If the guy moans or/and grunts, it's a bit more exciting, that's all.
Being sucked is more pleasant desu
>>
>>8804730
> : it's like sucking a big fleshy sausage
Soft dick doesn't really appeal to me but the idea of a hard, throbbing dick in my mouth gets me hard. Of course I suppose fantasy is always better than the real thing...
>>
>>8804041
Dildo.

You can get them cheap and anonymously.

Practice first.

Look up tips.

Don't use your teeth.

Then go out there into the world and try it. I would not recommend grindr for your first time, go to a reputable gay bar or something similar. A meetup would also work.

Also, while you may not have gay friends, your straight friends may have gay friends. network, and see if you can find someone that way. It's much more likely that they'll share your interests if you share the same interests than a random stranger, and it's much nicer having a boyfriend/regular fuckbuddy than an anonymous hookup. The sex is good, but it leaves you feel skeevy to meet up just for an hour to have sex. Better to have an emotionally fulfilling relationship that also fulfills you sexually than search endlessly for sexual gratification while spiraling down into depression and despondency because you don't feel a human connection to anyone on this planet, and that you just want to end it all because you're fairly certain that even your parents don't love you and no one would give a damn whether you died tomorrow.

not that I'm speaking from experience, of course.
>>
>>8804075
You can still give it a go even if you're overweight, some gays like chubby guys.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.