[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an ftm and I finally got a irl boyfriend who called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm an ftm and I finally got a irl boyfriend who called me a man but I now realised he was just fucking around.

Boyfriend: would you be my girlfriend?

What can I do to look or convince him that I'm as masculine as he is?
>>
>>8803801
Why would you date someone who doesn't respect you enough to use your preferred pronouns?
>>
>be ftm
>gets str8 boifriend
>"would you be my girlfriend?"
>bitch
????
>>
Let me elaborate
I asked him to call me a man. He said "sure you cute boy" I thought it was permanent. Any tips for masculinity in how I act?
>>
>>8803899
Are you on T?
>>
>>8803902
No but I'm cutting my hair , changing my woredrobe and working out my body foe miscle
>>
>>8803910
Sorry, but you won't ever look or be treated like a boy unless you take T. There's no possible way that you can act or present yourself that will make people think you're a male unless you're super lucky, then you might be able to pass as a 12 year old boy
>>
>>8803910
Mannerisms help. Look how cis guys behave when they're not with people they see as girls, and try to see if you can act more like that.

If other guys ask you how you're doing, don't give a real answer, just a "I'm doing good" or something trite like "eh, work sucks, but it's all good". Shit like that.

Watch how guys walk. Pretty much no hip movement, steps are more jerky and purposeful.

When you sit, spread your legs out. Not so much that you just look weird doing it, but just like 30 degrees or so. This might come more naturally if you're packing? Dunno.

Oh, and a hint for your wardrobe since I see way too many trans guys fall for it, cis guys don't tend to wear bowties or suspenders that often, especially if they're on the younger side. Jeans, t-shirts, button downs, those are the kinds of thing your wardrobe should mainly be made of.

If someone's telling you their problems, offer a solution instead of just being a shoulder for them to cry on. They might not want a solution, but it's a fairly guy-like thing to do.
>>
>>8803949
Of course, all this will be greatly aided by getting on T if you're able to. Otherwise the assumption will just be that you're a butch lesbian, and I doubt you want that.
>>
>>8803949
Listen to this anon
>>
Thank you all very much!!! I do these tips and consider going on T. Thank you
>>
basically clothing and haircut helps. I have a bf rn and he is bi but he sees me completely as male and he says I act like a dude. because I do. Just observe guys and what they do, and do things that are considered masculine. and maybe get a binder if you cant get on T yet.
>>
>>8803801
Sounds like a lost cause desu. If someone doesn't want to see you a certain way, no amount of masculine posturing will change his mind.
>>
>>8803801

wanting to force other people to see you a certain way is a mental illness
>>
>>8805797
I'm not forcing them I'm just changing myself. I dontyl tell at them I just casually mention it but Thanks evertone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.