[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>90s talk show >mtf guest with her boyfriend >"Baby,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>90s talk show
>mtf guest with her boyfriend
>"Baby, I want to tell you something ... I am a man"
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>8803522
Because they're a man.
>>
in the 90s people thought drag queens were transgender
>>
In the 90s people believed devil worshiping was a legitimate concern and threat.
>>
In the 90s, transexuals are more honest.
>>
File: 1414288549778.jpg (72KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414288549778.jpg
72KB, 853x480px
>>8803522
post links to some fun talk shows from ages past like that, im bored
>>
>>8803522
Was this on jerry springer or something?
>>
>>8803522
Trannies didn't used to get so hung up over pronouns and shit.
>>
>>8803600
Yes, they did. Thanks, Jerry. And Morton. And Donahue. And Rikki. And Sally. And Oprah. And Montel. And Maury. And Jenny. And 'Dr.' Keith. And all the others since.
>>8803615
Some, but it was mostly dying out by then. The real Satanic Panic was in the 80s when BADD and the McMartin Preschool Trial tore through the nation. It was fed by 'exposes' of Anton LaVey and the Church of Satan, Michael Aquino and the Temple of Set, and other notable occult names on major talk shows, where Anton and company played up to the audience's fears and the censors as if they were put there for that purpose. The 90s was just the residuals who didn't get the hint that the Moral Majority died in the 92 election and spent half the decade attacking Marilyn Manson to ever-shrinking success.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.