[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather: >Have an appearance that randomizes daily.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wyr.jpg (15KB, 379x133px) Image search: [Google]
wyr.jpg
15KB, 379x133px
Would you rather:

>Have an appearance that randomizes daily. You'll always look about your current age, but you wake up every morning with a different height/weight/face/shoe size/hand size/sex characteristics/everything. Features aren't restricted by their gendered aspects, either. You could have a female face, breasts, and vagina with an otherwise very masculine body for instance. If one day you're really satisfied with your appearance, you can choose to look that way forever and age as normal with that appearance. Otherwise you continue to randomize.

>Be able to completely customize your appearance, but you can only live that way for 6 months before reverting back to what you looked like before.
>>
>>8803040
Randomized daily. Not even for myself, but so whoever's lucky enough to be fucking my crazy shape shifting chimera ass gets something new every day.
>>
>>8803046
But it's not always something attractive. You could get unlucky and look like fat trailer trash every day
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Think about the crime committing possibilities.
There are people who would pay good money for that.
>>
Randomize of fucking course
Just wait for a sufficiently good day and you're golden
>>
>>8803062
Either one really, the randomizer one you could just rob a new bank every day. The customizable one you could steal a rich person's identity and spend 6 months laundering/funnelling into your own account.
>>
>>8803084
I like the way u think
>>
>>8803040

Completely customize my appearance and then kill myself afterwards
>>
>>8803040
Randomize. If I'm hot/female I do something fun, if not I stay at home or do something by myself that day. I'd only choose to lock in an appearance if I feel really happy with it but I'd anticipate keeping randomizing forever.
>>
Random appearance on the condition your wardrobe changes with you. Otherwise it would be a nightmare and you'd have to wear a big paper bag every day.
>>
randomize of course, not even close since you can be it forever
>>
>>8803040
>If one day you're really satisfied with your appearance, you can choose to look that way forever and age as normal with that appearance.

AND stay under 30 until I'm ready to age in an 11/10 bod? Hell yes when do we begin?
>>
>>8803040
I'd find the first option a nightmare desu, even if you found something really hot there'd always be a "What if?" at the back of my mind wondering if I could have got something better. Plus most people aren't attractive so even without the super ugly randomizations 90% of what you came up with would be duds and it'd take years to get something satisfying.

I'd take the six months, getting to live that way for that long would either cure my dysphoria or persuade me I really needed to start transition.
>>
So, either be a freak that will be locked up in some super secret military lab for the rest of its (apparently eternal) life or have a 6 months long disappearance that will shock everyone and will be hard to explain after but you could get a long vacation and hook up with whomever you want. Not sure I like any of that, sorry.
>>
>>8803040

Six questions on the first option:

1. Am I guaranteed to never have the same appearance more than once? Meaning if I get my ideal body one day, I better take it then because I will never get it again after that.
2. How similar is each appearance allowed to be to another to count as different?
3. Is each feature limited to what is naturally possible? As an example, will it never be possible to have something as impossible as a head as large as your body?
4. Will people know it's me? I ask this because I expect it will be a while before I get my ideal body, and I'm still going to be racking up expenses, so I'll need my employer to know who I am.
5. Are deformed features possible? Like underdeveloped arms and such.
6. I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but do you age over the years of randomizing?

When you think about all the possible combinations you could pull from every physical trait of every person on Earth, you could spend decades before you find something you like. Maybe that day will never come in your entire life. Then you have to wonder if it's worth potentially having unappealing appearances every day of your life with no pay-off.
>>
>>8803040
Just consider what #1 would actually mean.

Let's illustrate it by supposing everyone who had posted in this thread up until now gets it, or gets told what they missed.

For the first day...

Let the last digit of their post be lip size, 1 being in the 10th percentile, 9 being in the 90th percenitle, 0 being the largest.

Second last digit shall be nose size, determined the same way.

Last two digits added together shall be inches of height above 5 feet, in high heels.

Second last plus third last digit divided by the larger of the two will be hip to waist ratio.

If the fourth last plus last numbers are odd, penis; even: vagina.

If fourth last plus second last numbers are odd, then balls, otherwise ovaries, and you get two weeks' worth of influence from that.

And...

The second day will be the same, but with all numbers shifted one to the left, and the last number replaced by the second seconds number of your post.

The third day will derive from the post number from three posts below theirs.
>>
>>8803046
Gee, I wonder how much they'd enjoy fucking someone with:

fairly big lips
small-ish nose
absolutely manly hips
cock and balls
...who is 5'6?
>>
Would you rather:

>Become cis, either cis man or cis woman, with a normal sexuality gay or straight.

>Become either gender, male or female, but still be A*P and still have meta-attraction if you already do.
>>
>>8806844
1. No, you can get the same appearance multiple times. Having an appearance once doesn't affect the odds of getting it again (although the odds are low).
2. Each appearance is as different as a different person. They can be as close as relatives or repeats (as per 1).
3. Yes, it will only be what's humanly possible.
4. Yes, for either choice people magically know it's you and don't find anything odd about what happens to you.
5. Yes, they're as common as they are in the normal population, except that extremely severe deformities (think constant medical care) don't happen.
6. Yes, you age normally whatever you pick and the random forms are off the same age as you are (although some will look older/younger just like some people look old/young).
>>
>>8811057
Hey you're not even me (the OP) but this is exactly how i would've answered those questions, so good job <3
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.