[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to the LGBT club at my University. I am both stunned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1449972191110.gif (2MB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1449972191110.gif
2MB, 500x481px
I went to the LGBT club at my University.
I am both stunned and shocked and frankly quite scared. I just want to meet new people but that was an experience I don't think I want to relive.

Is all of the "LGBT" community like this? I really don't like it. I just like boys. Why do I have to be grouped up with these people?
>>
LGBT clubs usually contain a very specific type of LGBT person. They are not representative of the entire community.
>>
>>8802704
>LGBT club at university
what else would you expect? of course they're going to be ultra left wing, retarded and/or gross
>>
>>8802746
All of the above. I was being naive for the sake of me gaining some friends. I just want gay friends, not just attention whore twink/traps on the internet. I want to meet real human beans.
>>
>>8802704
>I went to the LGBT club at my University
You should not have done that.
They're cancerous, obnoxious and fanatical.
Goes for most clubs at university.

>Is all of the "LGBT" community like this?
Is /lgbt/ like this?
>>
File: omgpetergriffin.jpg (72KB, 625x455px) Image search: [Google]
omgpetergriffin.jpg
72KB, 625x455px

Like what, you mental infant?
Why did you make this ridiculous garbage thread? You didn't even explain what the fuck happened or tell and interesting story that anyone here could get anything out of. All you did is just whine like a little bitch about your fee-fees. No one gives a fuck and no one is a fucking mind reader.
It's like weak-as-fuck bait and you were too lazy or stupid to come up with any entertaining examples of degeneracy.
>>
>>8802704
Yes. I know at least 10 gays. They're almost all fucking like that, with a few of us differently acting flukes sprinkled around with such large gaps in space and time that we will never realistically meet and date (unless a 15-20 year ltr with an older guy before he dies is your kinda thing).
Buckle up; it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
>>
>>8802743
This. If you went to an ethnicity specific event instead of a sexual orientation/identity-centric club you wouldn't see a good representation of people of that group, you would see people who have an unhealthy obsession on that trait specific to the club and would feel the need to be as annoyingly fixated on that trait as possible, some because they feel the need to prove themselves for social acceptance (or to prove it to themselves) and others because they're just that weirdly obsessed with it.
>>
>>8802704
The problem OP is that you see being a gay as a sexuality while the people that join those clubs see being gay as a personality.
>>
>>8802704
Are you gonna give us a rundown, or just vaguely allude to some unspecified horror? What happened that was so terrible?
>>
Are you being vague on purpose to bait people into making assumptions in the hopes they'll notice their own implicit homophobia?
Won't work this is 4chan they'll just assume their assumptions are what you really meant.
>>
>>8802869
This
>>
>>8803060
Or so you assume based of zero information and a previously held belief you gained from previous greentext threads.
>>
>>8803048
>>8802951
>>8802754
>>8802761
Sorry about the vagueness. It was pretty much like being with a bunch of rowdy hot topic types that had the mentality of middle schoolers. I was hoping for a chill place to make friends but I didn't get that. It wasn't a fun experience.It is my fault for thinking that it would represent most people.

Case in point, don't go to one in your uni. Go out and meet actual people with actual interests.
>>
>>8803072
identity groups attract inferior individuals

what benefit would a superior individual get from a group identity?
>>
>>8803066

>Points out assumptions while assuming
Fair 'nuff, I was basing my assumption on my experiences with other clubs in high school and college, as the college I went to in Texas had no LGBT club. But it felt like that with any club or group based around how the they identify themselves.
>>
>>8802869
being gay is a personality tho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.