[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me a boymode tranny >shopping >one place: "sorry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: thang.gif (175KB, 559x314px) Image search: [Google]
thang.gif
175KB, 559x314px
>be me a boymode tranny
>shopping
>one place: "sorry we don't have it, miss"
>another place: "will that be all, SIR?"
It's so weird to fail boymode and get misgendered on the same day tbhon. This also happens to me more often these days.
People look at my vampire face and probably think "what the FUCK are you you gross abomination" tbhon.
>>
WAAAA they misgendered me! WAAAA
>>
>>8802697
I don't feel bad when they misgender me but it makes me realize what an utter failure I am and that I will always be nothing more than a delusional uggo man tbHON.
>>
failing "boymode" isn't a thing, they're just being nice
>>
>>8802708
People don't walk around with a sign around their necks saying they're in boymode, very few people are going to assume a transwoman in boymode is trans.
>>
>>8802708
Why would they be nice to a man in men's clothes?
>>
>>8802715
>>8802717
boymode usually means a weird androgynous look and if you have feminine mannerisms/speech patterns someone'll throw you a bone and use female pronouns. it's not hard
>>
>>8802742
lmao
>Trannies aren't feminine
>Trannies are so feminine that people think they're women even when they try to pass for men
Pick one TERFer
>>
>>8802744
no? it's not that they're "so feminine" or people actually see them as women, it's that they're obviously *trying* to be feminine even in boymode and people pick up on that
>>
>>8802742
>boymode usually means a weird androgynous
No, it means (to me) that I am a tranny who wears men's clothes, men's shoes, men's everything. That's all it means.
I don't think my mannerisms/speech patterns are feminine tbhon.
>>
>>8802770
okay so are you really so delusional you actually think anyone's going to gender you female sincerely?
>>
>>8802767
>it's that they're obviously *trying* to be feminine even in boymode and people pick up on that
You don't get the concept of boymode at all, do you? The purpose is not trying to be feminine at all.
>>
>>8802643
good that in my language they never add this 'mam' 'sir' crap
>>
>>8802813
i'm really confused then how you think anyone genders you female if you're presenting as a man and being as masculine as you really are?
>>
>>8802831
>how you think anyone genders you female
I don't think anything, I am just telling you what transpired.
The clue to gender me female was most likely just my long-ish hair tbhon.
>>
>>8802855
...so they threw you a bone, your hon face and voice means they knew you weren't actually a woman
>>
>>8802767
Boymode=purposefully trying to pass for a regular guy
>>
>>8802865
See, my native language has gendered verbs, nouns and basically everything so there is not much space for confusion when it comes to gender. I actually used male pronouns for myself from the get go but they as if they didn't hear me or something kept gendering me female.
>>
>>8802911
then that's just them being weird, i wouldn't read too much into it
>>
>>8802708
>>8802742
>>8802767
>>8802779
>>8802865
>>8802928
Lovely exercise in mental gymnastics/5
Would play again, f a m.
>>
>>8802643
If you were still in boymode it's not that weird, failing to one person doesn't mean you will to everyone
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.