[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the hate for hons? If you're actually so pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: grill pepe.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
grill pepe.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
Why all the hate for hons?
If you're actually so pretty and passing why would hons bother you?
Nobody is going to associate them with you if you're actually so stealth.
Maybe it's just easy to punch down but I honestly can't see anything to gain from it.
inb4 people will call me hon for speaking out against this.
>>
>>8801258
Nobody is stealth. Nobody passes in real life. Trannies are delusional.
>>
fucking trannies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
I feel sympathy for hons because of their shit hand. I might actually end up a hon, but who knows. Hopefully I'll be lucky. Either way, I still got video games.
>>
>>8801258
>If you're actually so pretty and passing why would hons bother you?
as if I don't hate myself most of all
>>
I find them funny or something. Do you know who I hate? Non -bynaries and all other fake genders. I'm probably one of the most self loathing trannies in the world, but when I'm throwed in a same basket with them I want to blow my head
>>
>>8801303
Why not just accept being a gay male?
>>
>>8801303
Variations of secondary sexual characteritics within gender groups
> Various cultures existing for thousands of years which acknowledge more than 2 genders
> Western conception of gender changing to recognise it's attributive and political nature
> Literaly no one feels or is the archetype of a binary gender

"muh NBs are making me hate myself."

No they're not. This cis and their obsession with taxonomical purity have fucked you up, babe.
>>
>>8801265
only tiny percentage can pass well enough to not get clocked by lgbt,
passing to normies is very doable if you're fem enough
yes, trannies are mentally defective in some way
>>
>>8801354
"some way"

what way?
>>
>>8801307
Because I'm not.
>>8801350
Oh lol, so if one is slightly noncomforming is suddenly a new gender? This is absurd. I live quite normal life and that's it, and consider my transness strictly medical problem
>>
>>8801391
when someone recognises the limitations of existing semantic ideas around gender, and wants to describe their experience more accurately I don't see why using their chosen vocabulary is preferable to censoring them.
>>
>>8801374
Most people do not believe being castrated makes you a female.
>>
>>8801374
believing you're female when born male is abnormal pscyhology
>>
>>8801538
It is a false, fixed belief.
>>
>>8801489
I mean let them describe themself as whatever, but not push 50 pronouns on everybody else and create image of us as snowflakes and sjw.
>>
>>8801557
You are snowflakes. Gay men are not straight women. Ever.
>>
>>8801547
and yet it's being legitimized in society today, even though people will still mock a hon in public
>>
>>8801560
Blah, blah,blah. I'm bi and was quite succesful with ladies before.
>>
>>8801258
Hons are like fat chicks, tools of a psudo-civil rights industry who are either trying to reprogram us to lust for sub 5's or are trying to dibide and conquer by making people who are hard to look at equally hard to listen to.
>>
>>8801575
I assume most trannies think they pass when they don't and we've had people come in here and say hey I'm clearly a hon but all these doctors keep enabling me so clearly some people enjoy the psychological massage a doctor can give.

>>8801580
You are a gay man. You prefer men emotionally. You didn't come to /tttt/ to find a wife, hunny.
>>
>>8801502
>"most people"
The popularity of a misconception has no bearing on the misconceptions accuracy.

>"do not believe"
If perceptible phenomena are ignored in favour of a preconceived essence, that belief is superstition.

>"being castrated"
There's a difference between castration and vaginoplasty.

>"makes you a female"
A person's state at genesis changes in many ways over their life. I can think of no legitimate reasons for differentiating between sex reassignment and other examples of how people wilfully change their bodies over time. Therefore the idea that a person cannot be "made" into a female becomes a question of attributing essence as opposed to acknowledging objectively present phenomena. These attributions no longer need to attach themselves the real world and IRL genitalia. There is no dif between thinking "that person was born with a dick therefore can never be female" and thinking "that person has a vagina, but I think they're really a man, so I will beleive this instead of reality."
>>
>>8801599
Wait so being castrated DOES make you a female you are claiming?
>>
>>8801599
So inverting a penis into yourself makes you a woman?
>>
>>8801557
>"push 50 pronouns"
Language is not entirely prescriptive, and as participants in that language they ought to use any words at their disposal, as well as the creation of new ones to make their meaning clear. Choosing to ignore their intended meaning because of the perceived complexity it has to you has no bearing on the varacity and accuracy of the statements which use these theoretically infinite pronouns. Beyond theory, the actual amount of pronouns is perfectly manageable to average human language processing skills.
>>
>>8801609
No. Changing one's sexual characteristics (hormone balance, genitalia, secondary sexual characteristics e.g. breasts) can.
>>
>>8801669
So if I just invert my penis without doing anything else does that make me a woman?
>>
>>8801678
No. Woman is a cultural, linguistic and political relationship, not a scientific category. You don't need to change anything about your body to be a woman. Logically you don't need to have a body to be a woman. Conversely, female is a classification of body.
>>
>>8801706
Explain to me how biological female is an invalid category.
>>
File: 1503664613694.jpg (45KB, 397x526px) Image search: [Google]
1503664613694.jpg
45KB, 397x526px
Because this board is 50% straight cis (incel) /pol/ spammers.
Really any frogposter or common spammer should just be permabanned.
>>
>>8801719
Why would I explain something to you which doesn't make sense to me?

>"invalid category"
category of what?
>>
>>8801650
I'm not saying that it isn't but it is still stupid. Perhaps one day this will change organically - spontaneus order and evolution of thoughts, perceptions, institutions and language. Till then it is forced and I won't accept it.

>>8801587

Like I'm searching husband here lol. And very fact that I function better ln estrogen proof fact that there is something in my neurosystem that is not male.
>>
>>8801719
Human is an invalid category, which extends to male and female. Antihumanism is the only humanism worth taking seriously. We're better than that shit. Don't fucking be a slave to your nature, we're only any good because we can overcome our nature, if you want to enslave us to mere ideas then so be it but that will be as good as a mass extinction event for the future of the species.
>>
File: FemaleBrain.jpg (551KB, 2388x1346px) Image search: [Google]
FemaleBrain.jpg
551KB, 2388x1346px
>>8801734
Maybe you just like being on estrogen and emotionally it is a pleasant experience for many gay males like other drugs are.

>Human is an invalid category
>>
>>8801745
Straight cis incel /pol/acks go home, you won't find any love there but you certainly won't find it here either.
>>
>>8801734
>"organically"
What's unorganic about people enriching language on order to describe their experience of the world?
>>
>>8801750
>straight

oh sweetie
>>
>>8801754
>>>/r/the_donald
>>
>>8801745
>"maybe"
Maybe not.
>>
>>8801745
Lol. Cis males would get dysphoric on estrogen
>>8801753
Everything if it is donne by state with enforcement
>>
>>8801793
Proof?
>>
>>8801797
Maybe the very fact that males don't feel good even with low T?
>>
>>8801813
That is not proof that estrogen would induce dysphoria.
>>
>>8801815
It show that having right endocrine system work well for mental health
>>
>>8801871
Still not proof that estrogen causes dysphoria in some males but not others.
>>
>>8801793
>"everything if done by the state"

Inorganic = enforced by state powers

Why is organic change preferable to inorganic change?

State powers vary on many issues which would make your definition dependent on which part of the world you're in.

For example, binary genders are enforced by all but a few state governments. Therefore, non-binary genders are organic, unless you are in Sweden.
>>
>>8801893
Ok now you are playing dumb. If things will change organically, people will accept it and state would modify its laws. Till then, compulsory use of pronouns like in Canada is stupid af.

>>8801886
I'm not a doctor, still don't think that ordinary cis male would function better of estrogen.

PS: Oh, is fun to be right wing self loathing tranny :)
>>
>>8801922
Doesn't mean they would get dysphoria.
>>
>>8801745
That's the scariest fucking drag queen I've ever seen. Fuck you for allowing me to see that.

shitttt
>>
>>8801922

Why is organic change preferable to inorganic change?

>"playing dumb."
Pointing out your flawed logic.
> "If things will change organically, people will accept it and state would modify its laws."

This is what occured in Canada. This is what occured in Sweden et.c.

Was the proportion of the populace which pushed for this change in the examples not large enough to qualify the change as organic according to you?
>>
>>8801258
I hate hons because I was raped by one, pic related
>>
>>8801972
Because it take time and it involved more selection. And yes I think majority of population in Sweden and Canada find this things stupid.
>>
>>8801989
tbqhon she looks qt
>>
>>8801989
you are taking this meme too far buddeh
>>
>>8802017
Wait so men inverting their penises and calling themselves women isn't too far but joking that an obvious man larping as a woman is a rapist is too far?
>>
>>8801584
Maybe if people didn't treat hons like shit they wouldn't be pushed into bizarre insane fringe sjw insufferability.

You made your grave normies, now I will laugh at you while you bite your tongue and listen to HR's Susan Mc'Hon brief you on pronoun etiquette at your STEM company. I hope she creeps on you for that straight dick too. Eat shit.
>>
>>8802024
Damn bro that's edgy, I wish I could be as edgy and cool as you. #fuckscience #lovesonic #surroundedbyidiots
>>
>>8801989
hi rawr ily
>>
The fuck does hon mean anyway?
>>
>>8802641
person i disagree with
>>
>>8801258
>Why all the hate for hons?
Jealousy.

Hons are happy with themselves.
All the passing trannies here are not, and will never be.
>>
>>8802803
underrated post
>>
>>8801258
I hate them because they give me massive dysphoria attacks, because they're literally what I look like in my insecure nightmares come to life. I can be having a great day at work, no issues or funny looks, until one of these people comes along and leaves me a shaking mess. Yes it's my own problem and no I don't treat them poorly, but it's why I hate them.

I don't have this issue with other transwomen that I clock, like they are noticeably trans if you're used to looking at them from here but they take care of themselves/have a cute outfit/passing voice/nice hair. Those last two are important, you don't have to be pretty you just need to have a good voice at the very least. In fact I usually think they're kinda cute if those last two are good (not in an attraction way, just legit cute).
>>
>>8803574
>tfw shaggy ass curly hair that refuses to be styled naturally
Fugg
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.