[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people say it's just a /pol/ meme that failed beta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: yupimtrutrans.gif (770KB, 498x484px) Image search: [Google]
yupimtrutrans.gif
770KB, 498x484px
>tfw people say it's just a /pol/ meme that failed beta males transition and that this would never happen in real life
>tfw you actually transitioned because you thought girls have a better life
>tfw you always have to lie about your reason to transition and you just spout the same shit anyone on /lgbt/ is saying to appear legitimate
>tfw when you have to lie about having dysphoria to fit in
>tfw your life hasn't improved at all
>tfw you went from give me a gf to give me a bf
>tfw your life has actually gotten harder, more expensive and way more complicated

i just wanted to get this off my chest.
i'm tired of lying on an anonymous image board...
>>
>>8800438
Same here, but my life actually has gotten easier. Where I was once a KHHV beta, I'm now a cute non-KHHV girl with a great boyfriend. People also treat me nicer in general.

It's often said that you aren't taken seriously anymore, but it's not like I was taken seriously before transition. Overall a net positive in quality of life.
>>
Go to sleep Trinity
>>
>>8800438
Wait so you realized you were gay from taking hormones and crossdressing?
>>
>>8800452
I was and still am a virgin but I was sure I'm into girls but it seems like the hormones changed that because now I just want to get fucked by a strong alpha male.
>>
>tfw OP is still ERPing
>>
>>8800478
>ERP
I don't think ERP means what you think it means.
>>
>>8800485
Don't try this bullshit with me m8 I'm AGP I can smell ERPers a mile away
>>
>>8800438
Good for you for admitting it OP. I'm sorry your life hasn't improved like you hoped. Give it time, find a bf!

I don't know what you mean about "lie about having dysphoria" but if you were cis you almost certainly wouldn't have chosen this way to improve your life. You wouldn't have gone to give me a bf.
>>
Op if a cis guy lived like a women in a woman's body, he would get dysphoria. Sorry to say it but your not just some failed male type thing, your a trans woman. You were probably so shit and beta with a guy life as your not a guy.
>>
>>8800498
>if a cis guy lived like a women in a woman's body, he would get dysphoria.
For the record, there is no actual evidence of this.
>>
>>8800494
Thanks for your kind words but I'm a shut in and I have been a shut in for years now. Nothing will get better I'm sure of it.
>>
>>8800501
>David Reimer
inb4 you try to weasel your way out of it
>>
>>8800508
>Reimer
>evidence of anything
You fail.
>>
>>8800512
Low evidence person only raised by bitterhons. Correlation=\=Causation, right?
>>
>>8800508
>>8800512
>that hard weasel read
nice
>>
>>8800516
STOP LIVING START FAPPING
>>
>>8800520
KEK
>>
>>8800517
>that evidence failure
>still trying to pretend it's valid
>>
>don't have dysphoria as a guy, just want to look better by taking HRT.
>be on it for a month and half
>feel full on dysphoria because of all my guy features and puke from the anxiety
>stop taking it and shift my perspective back to being male.
>>
File: Hannah-132.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah-132.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>8800493
What do you think ERP means? I know it as erotic role play but I can't find anything erotic about this tbqh. That being said I can only give you my trutrans™ HSTS view of things maybe your autistic AGP angle is quite different.
>>
>>8800522
>that very low quality evidence failure
>still trying to pretend bitterhon correlation=causation studies are valid
FTFY
>>
>>8800525
>Implying you're HSTS
Only AGPs would stalk an early transitioner.
>>
>>8800525
>trying to act sexually vapid because he thinks it makes him a real girl
>>
File: Hannah-101.png (979KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah-101.png
979KB, 1366x768px
>>8800528
Stalking? What are you on about now?
>>
File: Hannah-052.png (384KB, 516x647px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah-052.png
384KB, 516x647px
>>8800534
>getting off to yourself is normal
>being in a healthy relationship is vapid
My sides, I swear autism is baked into AGP.
>>
>>8800535
Who are you? Cara? The new Cara?.
>>
>>8800528
>only x group does z
u bigot
>>
File: Hannah-047.png (514KB, 626x648px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah-047.png
514KB, 626x648px
>>8800540
What's a Cara?
>>
>>8800525
AGP is often hinged on shame and humiliation. Being a loser who became a girl because they weren't manly enough is an erotic fantasy that OP reenacted again and again and again

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8790368/#q8790368
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8752503/#8752503
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8750811/#8750811
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8406362/#8406362
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8397581/#8397581

also
>HSTS
so you're a super gay dude who couldn't deal with being rejected as a dude and transitioned for privilege and to better catch straight cock? smdh
The AGP/HSTS division is bullshit. Early onset/Androphilic/childhood GNC/Low rate AGP vs Late onset/gynephilic/childhood GC/High rate AGP is the real division recognized by the medical establishment. The two etiologies proposed by Blanchard and his weird as fuck ETLE theory are not accepted.
>>
>>8800539
>cis women
>healthy relationships
>>
>>8800540
Probs just Cara pretending to know nothing about stalking Nicole Maines at University of Maine and having a restraining order imposed on himself. Cara samefags with different pics and sometimes no pic as well.
>>
>>8800540
He pretended to be a new poster before, when he started ERPing with that pink and yellow anime girl.
>>
>>8800504
Anon even being a girl can't help you in that situation! You need to make some change if you're to reap the rewards of being female, get a bf, and start living like >>8800448
>>
>>8800508
Reimer is shit evidence and I'll tell you why (simplyfying it greatly mind you)

There are two main components to gender identity, actual sense of belonging to one sex or the other and how similar is your behavior to one sex or another

Now when it comes to relationship between the two there are 2 ways to look at it that are most relevant here
>identity > behavior: a child learns what gender they are (either by inborn gender identity or regular learning) then bases their behavior on other member of that sex (ie. women act feminine because they are women)
>behavior -> identity: a child compares its temperament to other people and develops its sense of identity based on what group they belong to more (ie. women see themselves as women because they are feminine)

Now Money from what I recall believed both are learned but leaned more towards the first camp
If you start from that assumption and want to make sure your kid grows up to be a ciswoman you need to leave no doubt in the kid about what gender they are but also what roles they're supposed to perform, that includes regular upbringing where you just treat the kid as a girl but also
>some kinda early sex ed so the kid knows for sure what gender they belong to physically
>clear distinction of gender roles so the kid knows how they're supposed to behave
>pushing the kid into the female gender role so they know for sure it's theirs
Reimer got all of these + basically actual molestation instead of sex ed because Money was retarded

Now at the time there was already evidence that gender behavior is largely inborn which leads us to two main possible conclusions
>both gender identity and behavior are inborn
>behavior is inborn but gender isn't and option 2 is true as far as their relationship goes
>>
>>8800763
Now if we assume the last one to be true but raise the kid like Money suggested it would work like this
a masculine child sees they are more similar to males than females -> starts seeing themselves as more male than female -> gets told women only act in a certain way (which doesn't match the kid) and men act in a certain way (which matches the kid) + gets bullied at school for being gnc -> further alienated from the female gender -> dysphoria develops
Plus in his case we have to add getting molested and genetic predisposition towards mental illness (including schizophrenia which statistically is linked to gender dysphoria from the evidence we have right now), doubt it helped

Is Reimer story evidence against both identity and behavior being learned, yes (but not some absolute proof like people treat it)
Is Reimer story evidence that gender identity is inborn - could be, could not be - if we assume only behavior is Money did everything in his power to raise an FtM
I've seen it actually used as evidence against transitioning by TERFs based on that logic

Sorry if it ended up all sounding like shit I had to retype it like 4 times due to crashes and not installing lazarus like the retard I am
>>
>>8800763
>>8800769
And comparing that case to OP doesn't make much sense at all - Reimer was a naturally masculine person that got forced into a male gender role against their will as a kid, OP is an adult that was already not fitting into one very well and made a personal choice to transition

There are a lot of things we don't know here assuming OP didn't lie, she could have non-obvious dysphoria like dissociation before, she could be genuinely dysphoria free before but gotten it now, OP could be telling the truth in both cases and bascially proving it's possible to not have a strong gender identity and be dysphoria free in both genders
But if you make a claim that living as a gender opposite to your identity (which I assume you see as binary) always gives a person noticeable dysphoria than they had to have it before and they didn't and if you make a claim that they had hidden vaguely depressive-dyssociative form then it's possible they actually got it now and don't know (and thus aren't real trans like they claim)
>>
>>8800763
>>8800769
>>8800778
[citation needed] on this very low quality evidence. Bitterhon science is no excuse to weasel out of it.
>>
>>8800438
Dysphoria was the reason you thought girls had a better life.

(That you thought that better life was available to you rather than limited to cis girls, though, is just insanity)
>>
>>8800438

> tfw you realize they're all lying to make themselves feel better, just like you
>>
>>8802369

>tfw it was all just loneliness, depression, and escapism from your normal, boring, and less than ideal life
>>
as much as i feel bad for you with this situation, i'm not gonna ignore the fact that you brought this upon yourself and are fully accountable for this.
that was an extremely retarded decision, anon. should've thought more about it.
>>
>>8802373
That's why I think some nerdy men just take up full time LARPing as a girl as a hobby. Why not? It's time consuming, technical and expensive, and you get SJW points.
>>
>>8800438
I love manipulating beta cucks like you into taking hormones and transitioning.

This board really is the best place for this kind of stuff. All the vulnerable lonely failed men to exploit.
>>
>>8802358
Why do you blame dysphoria for that thought? Are cis people unable to think it?

And no way can guys live as girls can.
>>
>>8802450

the more and more I try and understand my dysphoria the more I come to realize that being trans is a myth/extreme side effect to deeper rooted mental and personality issues
>>
>>8802450
>>8802460
do you have any better ideas? what should a "failed male" who has never even wanted to try do instead?
i'm not going to transition but i'm on hrt because it makes life easier
>>
>>8802483

working out, eating healthy, getting enough sleep, set goals, make some money, express yourself in a creative way, go out and socialize on a regular basis, and talk to friends/family or a therapist

you know, just attempt to be a fucking human being instead of a lazy sack of shit behind a computer screen
>>
>>8802501
but none of that has anything to do with my problems
>>
>>8802511

have you tried any of these things? you are not mentally healthy, these things will help that.
>>
>>8802518
yes i do almost all of them but it doesn't make me hate my body, masculine features and male aging any less
>>
>>8802460
Back up and start over. You're coming to false conclusions.
>>
>>8802518
What do you know about being trans?
>>
>>8803425

I know that it is a generally dangerous manifestation of depression and dissatisfaction with life. It is an extreme form of escapism that leads someone to believe their life could/should be better if they were essentially a different person.

I have been detrans for about a year now, living somewhat happily as a gay man with a career and loving partner
>>
>>8800498
idk I am really comfortable as a male but if I could magically become a woman I would do it in a heart beat. I have to know what life would be like plus women have better fashion choices and I would love to be a stay at home mom.
>>
File: 1504141342435.jpg (1MB, 2055x3228px) Image search: [Google]
1504141342435.jpg
1MB, 2055x3228px
>>8800438
this but i do have a gf
lole
>>
>>8803438
This. People should be careful about transitioning because faketrans people without dysphoria often make big mistakes in their life just to feel less of a loser
>>
>>8803438
In other words you know nothing. If you detransed it's because you were never trans in the first place and shouldn't have messed with it.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.