[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be late transitioner >have obvious male body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

>be me
>be late transitioner
>have obvious male body
>have obvious male face
>am not andro at all
>will not pass
Should I detransition or sodoku
>>
>>8800223
pics or didn't happen
>>
>>8800223
Stop watching anime
>>
>>8800223
I'm sorry, anon. How old did you start if i may ask.
>>
>>8800223
You could be suffering from body dysmorphic disorder. Seek help from a professional, complaining and wallowing in self-pity will only worsen how you view your own image. Perhaps you are part of the percentage where transitioning does not help but rather harms you. Transitioning is really complicated, it is best to have someone to talk to one to one when going through it.
>>
>>8800224
This is the best pic I have for right now sadly I know its shitty I got beard shadow but I'm only a few months in and saving for laser. I just kinda think it's hopeless though especially with my curly hair that grows up and my big nose

>>8800263
Doesn't everyone here watch anime tho lol I don't judge myself on qt anime girls I know there's a difference but I know I can't look like a regular girl

>>8800282
I just like restarted at 28
>>
>>8800313
>I just like restarted at 28
Oh damn, that sucks. You don't look too bad from the pic tho.
>>
>>8800223
do u really care about nothing but passing

what the fuck is this meme is it from susans
>>
>>8800313
You did not post pic

>>8800322
t. 18yo 5'6 passer
>>
>>8801915
tfw transitioned at 18 and 5'4
>>
>>8800313
tbqhon you look edgy.
>>
>>8801915
I did but I deleted it :/
>>8801959
Tfw 28 years old 5'4 will forever be a weird manlet
>>8801970
Did you see my pic?? I thought i deleted it. Is that the only thing you saw from my pic am I honnish though??
>>
>>8800223
Save up for surgeries or complain to a therapist, dummy.
>>
>>8801986
Just get on estrogen tbhon

you look pretransition. just get electrolysis, hrt and be my gf
>>
>>8802004
Yea I guess

>>8802008
Lol are you a transbian or a chaser?
>>
>>8802039
>tbhon

what do you think tbhon
>>
>>8800223
Do not give up. You can still figure things out.
>>
>>8800223
You just have unrealistic expectations and it's depressing you.
Aim to be a cute twinkhon, instead. Try to identify more with other trans-women instead of cis females.

It wasn't long ago that early transitioning was your 20's, we don't really have a clue what the true life outcomes of millenial trannys will be and there isn't much reason to be pessemistic when you look at the big picture. Just look at the outcomes for trans people over the decades 70's 80's 90's etc. There are considerable leaps with each epoch.
Who knows where medicine and surgery will be in another decade or two.
>>
>>8800223

Literally nobody cares if you're a hon. Sudokuing is pointless.
>>
>>8800223
Don't kys, I was right where you are now, and It terrifies me I nearly ended it all. You can actually be happy some day as impossible as it is for you to see.
>>
>>8800311

>Perhaps you are part of the percentage where transitioning does not help but rather harms you

If there's such a thing as a trans person for whom that applies, the only option left for them must be death.

>>8802138

>Who knows where medicine and surgery will be in another decade or two.

Probably too insignificant to help late transitioners. I used to believe that. "Complete gender change within a decade" article that's been posted on here occasionally. Though I thought it would be two decades. Short of getting actual restoration of youth or getting a new body in addition, who among us cares what gender transition technologies are available in two decades? We'll be in our fucking fourties. Suppose womb and ovary transplants happen, you're too old to have kids anyway. At the very least, you won't live long enough to see your grandchildren do much. Transgender kids born from 2012 onwards are going to have the world at their feet, we were born too early to reap the benefits of upcoming technologies given very few of us transitioned early.
>>
>>8802138
>You just have unrealistic expectations and it's depressing you.
Aim to be a cute twinkhon, instead. Try to identify more with other trans-women instead of cis females.
I actually feel like I could possibly make that work. Like I knew I wasn't gonna pass but being a qt twink hon isn't that bad right????
>>
who here /forcedhon/
spent 2 years trying to get mones just to get gatekeeped into hell, am now self medding at 18 and have a disgusting man face and body, and am starting to bald.
>>
>>8800223
Just be feminine. Better yet be a fem boy.
Men will come to fuck you.
>>
>>8800223
>am not andro at all
you're plenty andro, your problem is you're not gynous.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.