[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you believe in God but also can't see how gay love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>tfw you believe in God but also can't see how gay love could possibly be immoral
i feel horribly conflicted
I don't want to repress everything but I know that would just end horribly, but I also don't want to defy God

anyone else in this position?

pic unrelated
>>
>>8800190
people don't obey God because it is right, they obey God because it/they/he is powerful and disobedience means eternal suffering and hellfire
>>
>make some humans gay
>don't want humans to be gay

pick one, god
>>
>>8800190
If he is real, he's a sick, twisted, and vengeful god. The romans/greeks might be right.
>>
>>8800190
>2017
>not worshiping Odin

try harder faggot
>>
>>8800190
There is nothing in the Bible that explicitly forbids homosexuality, that's just bigots interpreting it in a way that suits their bigotry.
>>
>I know that would just end horribly

Like how

I've been celibate for 20 years and nowhere near going nuts. I dont feel comfortable with sex and probably never will. You dont die if you dont have sex. At worst you'll feel like shit sometimes but who doesnt.
>>
>>8800190
You had one job to breed and you blew it eh we will just steal your sperm and chop off your dick as payment cheers
>>
>>8800390
I see you are going to make a habit of this 'doctor'.
>>
>>8800373
The old testament specifically says men sleeping with men is a crime
>>
>>8800402
Yes I am milking this for it's worth
>>
>>8800190
>defy God
Why do you think God would only speak through certain people, this whole concept that some people know precisely what God says or wants is ridiculous.
>>
>>8800190
Yeah I am. It's weird how you just can't be sure of anything right ?
>>
>>8800417
AS. WITH. A. WOMAN. Stop erasing that part.
>>
>>8800190
I'm a religious conservative. Also a gay male.

Sometimes there's a bit of cognitive dissonance but that mostly comes from sleeping with my boyfriend even though we aren't married.

The actual homosexuality part doesn't bother me because the anti-gay parts of the bible are wither vague and kind of "poetically" phrased or are essentially mistranslations.
>>
>>8800919
So topping is wrong but bottoming is a-okay?
>>
File: jesusreal.jpg (2MB, 1600x2498px) Image search: [Google]
jesusreal.jpg
2MB, 1600x2498px
>>8800966
Well yes because they were assuming you would get with a gay prostitute and thus be topping him.

Jesus never existed. Nobody needs to be saved. You have a very short time on this earth, make the best of it and don't let people who aren't paying you or related to you tell you what to say or do.
>>
>>8800966
No the whole of anal sex is wrong obviously. Also gay marriage. Also a man attracted to women having sex with a man. That's the minimum I can come up with.
>>
>>8800994
None of those things are explicitly forbidden actually.
>>
>>8801023
Come on, you can fairly easily infer it from "a man will not have sex with a man as with a woman' (or "on a woman's bed" it's actually difficult to translate). Otherwise, what would it forbid ? Gay sex in the context of idol worship ? That's a joke.
>>
>>8801054
>Living by levitical law
Not very Christian of you.
>>
File: laugh at him.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laugh at him.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>8800190
HAHA
>>
can't you interpret leviticus so it only actually forbids anal sex
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.