[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be straight >hang out with other straight people >You'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1472020875304.png (35KB, 112x134px) Image search: [Google]
1472020875304.png
35KB, 112x134px
>be straight
>hang out with other straight people
>You'd probably call us Chads if you saw us
>talk about normal stuff all day
>theres ONE(1) Gay person that hangs out with us sometimes
>He EXCLUSIVELY talks about sex
>EVERYTHING gets brought back to sex with this guy
>can't stand hanging around him cause he's such a massive pervert
>every LBGT person I've met has been this way
Why are you all obsessed with sexual intercourse? There's more to life. I love pussy, but it doesn't define me.
>>
pls post dic pix chad
>>
>>8798461
That's nice and all OP, but get this haha, I absolutely LOVE dick. Can't get enough of it. Nothing I enjoy more than having a man inside me. Isn't that great?
>>
>>8798498
I mean, to each their own. But why do you gotta TALK about it all day?
>>
>>8798461
>>every LBGT person I've met has been this way
yeah, a lot of gays are sluts with no other personality traits, so they let it define them. Lots of us don't like it either.
>>
>>8798461
>one gay guy you know is a slut who talks about sex nonstop
>all lgbt people are whores
OP pls
>>
>>8798509
I dunno dude I just love getting fucked lemme tell ya dude I was with last night had a dick so thicc it looked like a coke can
>>
>>8798461
by "normal stuff" I'm sure you just mean fucking immature dick and your moma jokes all day unless your hanging around a bunch of good Samaritans. the only reason you notice is because you know hes gay
>>
Straight guys talk about fucking women or worse all the time what are you talking about? If you're around them all the time maybe you don't realize but lemme just say there isn't a homosexual dating show every night on TV
>>
File: hitler gas.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
hitler gas.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
>there are straight people posting on this board
>>
>>8798461
The ones who don't act like this, you don't know they're gay, because you're a dumb Chad who can't pick up on subtlety
>>
>>8798626
I didn't say every Gay person was like this, I said every LGBT person was. You'd have realized this but you're a dumb LGBT who can't pick up on the meaning of words.
>>
>>8798803
Hurr durr durr, I didn't say it was the /subset/ of people, I said it was the /superset/! That's /definitely/ less outrageous and not more
>>
File: 1489026240231.gif (664KB, 498x342px) Image search: [Google]
1489026240231.gif
664KB, 498x342px
>>8798812
>LGBT thinks labels and words don't matter until you're discussing gender
Ah yes, but I'm the ridiculous one.
>>
>>8798823
>straight idiot doesn't know the meaning of LGBT and goes damage control when btfo'd about it
>>
>>8798461
That is how most straight people in their teens and twenties have behaved in front of me.
>>
>>8798461
>me with my het friends
>"dude omggg I finally got with Stacy"
>this one guy in my group
>"DID YOU FUCK HER? WHAT WAS HER PUSSY LIKE?"
>"uh... it was pretty good. She sucked my dick."
>"WOW. THAT'S REALLY INTERESTING. DID YOU CHOKE HER? SPANK HER? WAS SHE A FREAK LOL? DID SHE LIKE IT HARD?"
>"uh.................. no."
>friend turns his attention to me
>"WHAT ABOUT YOU, ANON? ARE YOU GETTING SOME PUSSY TOO?"
>y-yeah, sure...
>"THAT'S GREAT. CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING? I SAW THIS CHICK WITH A GREAT RACK THE OTHER DAY, SHIT WAS LIKE DOUBLE DEE, MAN. I WANTED TO MOTORBOAT THAT SHIT. YOU KNOW I DO APPRECIATE SOME NICE TITTIES BRO."
>that's great dude.
>"YEAH. BY THE WAY, DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LIKE PUSSY?"
>>
>>8798461
>sexual deviant
>is sexually deviant
Really Overflows my Omelettes
>>
>>8799229
>>8798461
>all my friends talk about are 4chan memes and The Absolute State of Britan and the greater planet
>>
>>8798461
get the fuck out of here breeder!
>>
>>8799229
See the thing is, if you were straight you'd go "Jesus, that boy is in denial hard". You'd just assume he was a homo trying to hide it, because while talking up his straightness he *still can't shut up about sex*.
>>
>>8798461
You probably know at least a handful of gay people and you have never heard about them talk about sex.

I'm a gay man but I'm a religious conservative and I'm VERY conservative. I don't talk about sex with anyone but my boyfriend and I don't offer up the fact that I'm gay. If I'm asked I'm honest but other than that you wouldn't really know.
>>
>>8798461
>be at part-time seasonal job
>>extra paycheck for 2-3 months is nice
>cute girly guy and stacked chick walk out back of the building
>guy next to me says "Damn, you see that chick's tits?"
>"Yeah, I'm more focused on the left one's ass though."
>"That's a guy..."
>"Nigga, I know."
>"That's gay anon."
>"Yep. That's how being a fag usually works."
>"Oh... Chick still has great tits."
>"Still not my bag of sand buddy."
It's mostly just a guy thing. Not a gay thing. You see something hot, and you look. You get laid, and you're damn proud of yourself. Or your ashamed and get a funny ass story. Quit being whiny about fags being guys too.
>>
File: 45-495295-259-.jpg (137KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
45-495295-259-.jpg
137KB, 500x495px
"you'd probably call us Chads"
>>
maybe it's because the only people you know are gay are the ones who talk about it

you just assume everyone else is straight
>>
>>8798461

social armor and negative media role models.

social armor is "i'm marginalized, so it's difficult to criticize me. modern ethics say you should accept me for who i am".

negative media role models is: too many gay characters in film/television who are sex obsessed. gay guys now model themselves off these figures without realizing that the trope came about because homosexuality was pushed far underground so it was liberating to talk sexual. it no longer makes sense in the U.S to be a charged sexual gay besides inheriting an oppressed culture.

i'm a gay dude, i don't exclusively talk about sex. i moved on to "ubiquitous homosexuality", where i assume being gay is just as boring as being straight.

the exception is my best friend, straight cis guy. we both generally say filthy shit nearly 24/7... often in each other's favor.
>>
>>8798478
Underrated
>>
>>8798461
Lots of gays are awful. Find the gays that you can't tell at first and aren't dicks. Those are the best. Dump that cheap slut, he sounds awful. I don't put up with it.
>>
>>8798461
because thats their only "character" trait they have, they're shallow and narrow minded as fuck.
heck, if they're gay and they don't want to talk about it, they might as well not be gay and have specific taste for their sexuality.
>>
>>8798461
>>He EXCLUSIVELY talks about sex
>>EVERYTHING gets brought back to sex with this guy

so basically like any other normal nigger, spic or chad
>>
>>8799229

Do you hang out with Brucie from GTA IV?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.