[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... my co-workers know that I'm dating a guy and they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: d926a49346afb669fec80e2e5d908477.jpg (785KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
d926a49346afb669fec80e2e5d908477.jpg
785KB, 3264x2448px
So... my co-workers know that I'm dating a guy and they're totally cool with it and also super intrigued and in my business because fag hags. What they don't know, though, is that I'm his gf and I live my life as a female everywhere outside of work. I sort of want to tell them so that I don't have to keep stepping around it but I don't really know how. Nor do I know if it'll be a good idea. What does /tttt/ think about this? Should I come out to my co-workers as trans? They haven't noticed my boobs or anything yet somehow. They actually seem incredibly dense.
>>
>>8797556
>They actually seem incredibly dense.
Cis women.
>>
tell them and they'll probably leave you alone forever after that.
>>
>>8797992
I'm not sure. They're California liberals so...
>>
File: laptop.jesus.jpg (101KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
laptop.jesus.jpg
101KB, 422x750px
>>8797556
Rule #1: Only talk about sex with people that you're having sex with.
Talking about sex with coworkers is in poor taste and will work against you in the long run.

These people don't need to know of your degenerate lifestyle.

How would you feel if your boss told you he likes to watch his wife get fucked by niggers?
>>
>>8798235
Well it's not about sex though. It's not like I'm going to tell them "Oh yeah I like wearing a skirt when he ploughs my boipucci." It has to do with identity, not sex. And besides they all talk about their bf's all the time. Why is it wrong if I do it?
>>
>>8798506
No it's actually ENTIRELY about sex which is what you guys need to get through your fucking THICK SKULLS

Normal people do not CARE if you're gay or whatever. The only thing separating me from a gay person is who we like to have sex with.

Therefore, if you're talking about how you like to wear skirts and act like a woman outside of work, to the normal person all they hear is sextalk.

It literally DOESNT MATTER TO THEM. THEY DONT CARE. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.
>>
>>8798523
Are you ok?
>>
>>8798523
You seem like a massive autist. It's not about sex, calm down.
>>
>>8798523
Holy shit, spastic autistic breakdown in a single post! I'm impressed!
>>
>>8798523
>"yah I have a bf lol" is somehow different from "yah I have a gf lol"
/pol/acks really are retarded huh
>>
>>8797556
Best to keep quiet about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.