[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my married lover to divorce with his ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: frog pepe.jpg (10KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
frog pepe.jpg
10KB, 236x222px
How do I make my married lover to divorce with his ugly old bitch and marry me?
>>
>>8797386
without that bitch there to act as a barrier blocking all commitment to you he wouldn't even touch you
>>
>>8797532
Why is this board so rude
>>
>>8797386
Be a good enough lover
>>
>>8797536
we're just honest. he doesn't actually care about you, because people divorce their shitty spouses for their mistresses all the time.
he just wants to fuck you, so either leave him or accept the fact that you're nothing but a fuck toy to him.
he doesn't love you, and he never will.
>>
>>8797882
>we're just honest.
You mean bitter
>>
>>8797898
>>8797882
Not to say you're wrong or anything, you're right, but this board is definitely more bitter and spiteful than it is honest and calm.
>>
>>8797882
Being a piece of shit doesn't make you honest, it makes you that other thing. What's the opposite of honest?
>>
File: 826.jpg (4KB, 94x60px) Image search: [Google]
826.jpg
4KB, 94x60px
>>8797882
Welcome to 4chan.
Its impossible to give good advice based on one (1) sentence. So why do people assume the worst and base the entire reply on that assumption?
>>
>>8797882
It's me who fucks him doe
>>
>>8797898
>>8797908
No one is a bigger piece of shit of OP and his cowardly married lover. The reason he hasn't left her is because he doesn't love you, and if he ever does leave her for you, what makes you think you wouldn't fall victim to his apparent remorseless infidelity, lust filled whims and his yearning for someone "fresh and new"? I never understand stories like this, we all know how they end but we still get into them.
>>
>>8798086
>I never understand stories like this, we all know how they end but we still get into them.
>we all know how they end but we still get into them.
>we still get into them.
lol there it is, thank you for clearing that up.
I hope he was worth it
>>
File: 1493174527140.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493174527140.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8798120
We as in the collective "we." I'm just 23 and I don't date people with a history of cheating. Plus I'm a dyke, and not the person who made the other reply.
>>
>>8798086
Never in my life have I read one of these straight pedo stories from beginning to end.

It's like a straight in real life. Once it starts talking you know there's no reason to keep paying attention.
>>
>>8797386
Like Gucci Mane said he's not in love with you but with your mouth (Muaaaa!)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.