[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else feel intense prejudice against non medical trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
does anyone else feel intense prejudice against non medical trans people? I mean, it's cool if you want to play with gender norms and all, that's what """""non binary""""" is for but for people to claim they go through the same problems and feel the same dysphoria as other transgender people without actively doing anything more than shaving their legs or growing/cutting their hair just kind of upsets me.

pic maybe related idk
>>
File: 91281965.png (256KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
91281965.png
256KB, 394x476px
>>8797246

> no dysphoria
> not going to transition
> going to become a woman and use their restrooms anyway.
> there's nothing you can to do stop me

Feels comfy desu
>>
>>8797260
I mean meme all you want but you'll always look like and be perceived by society as a freak without the extra pity cushioning of medical transitioners.
>>
>>8797285
Thing is, I don't care. What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>8797246
How are they any different? They simply decided transition wasn't for them. Same problem, different answer.
>>
>>8797246
fuck autists and especially girls who play oppression olympics and attentionwhore

crossdressing faggots and drags never claim to be trans yet they get lots of flack while autistic tumblerinas get free pass to do whatever
>>
>>8797305
I'm not talking about people who don't decide to transition. I'm talking about people who are able to happily live their life and see themselves outwardly as their chosen gender while still having mpb or a massive cock
>>
>>8797246
I sort of hate them. I try not to but it's so damn dumb.
>>
>>8797341
The distinction being?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1536x864px
>>8797288
Think that you're a retarded trans trender.

Other than that, nothing.
>>
File: 1454103480094.png (940KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
1454103480094.png
940KB, 1000x708px
>tfw non-binary
>on hormones
>getting my balls cut off
>hoping I can get enough money for ffs
>transitioning medically
nah senpai you're just retarded, you're using ignorant blanket generalizations to make yourself feel better about being a failure at /something/ but I wouldn't know what.
Good luck thinking of yourself as the same thing as a cis woman though, that's definitely more rational than just admitting you're somewhere physically in the middle lel.
>>
>>8797888
>non-binary
>fully transitioning

ok hows that non-binary? you are simply trans
>>
>>8797913
Getting your balls cut off is not getting your dick cut off. I specifically want to keep my dick, I enjoy it, everyone says nice things about it, the balls gotta go though.
>>
>>8797913
Even though you might not always identify as a girl, it's still fine to want to present as a girl full time.

I consider myself gender-fluid and I'm medically transitioning. I imagine it's a similar thing.
>>
>>8797929
I mean i kinda lowkey identify as bigender but do suffer from dysphoria and am living as a (trans) woman and prefer that byfar compared to living as a man. Still lowkey wanna drag king and have moments of embracing male aesthetics. I think I'm just way too damn into fashion for my own good and just wanna pull off every style regardless of gender.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.