[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the whole everyone hates us trannies just in our head? I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wut.jpg (176KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
176KB, 1280x1024px
Is the whole everyone hates us trannies just in our head?
I got my first female haircut yesterday and I was scared af that they'd throw me out and call me pervert but they were just treating me like any other customer.
Sure the woman was a little bit confused when I said that I have no idea which haircut I want but as soon as I said I want something more femme she was like "Say no more, I got you senpai!"
And this wasn't the first time I was worried for literally no reason at all.
I'm scared of other people and fear they'd want to hurt me but honestly I can't recall a single bad experience since I came out as trans.
Does anyone else get this?
>>
>>8796546
the only hate i get these days is when i say i'm from /pol/, or when i refuse to engage in the pronoun game because i think it's an intersex condition.
>>
>>8796546
Of course they aren't going to throw you out of the salon. You are a paying customer after all. Everything else depends on your location. If I went out in girlmode I'd probably be called a mentally ill fag with a slight chance of someone catcalling me.
>>
>>8796546
A lot of people really are chill with trans people. something like 50% of the population is cool with trans bathrooms, which might sound bad cause 50% aren't but of the ones that aren't a significant number probably have no clue what an actual trans person is like, and are literally just scared of the misinformation and stereotypes that foxnews or whatever feeds them.

And that's assuming people know your trans. A lot of people are REALLY bad at clocking, particularly if ur voice is at all ambiguous.
>>
>>8796546
surprise(not): you are only hated if you look bad or diverge too much for the local norms
>>
>>8796582
Or both, that's always really fun. When I was in "heavy androgynous mode" I once got harrassed by like 2 cis girls, who first started saying things like asking me if I was a hermaphrodite, if I was a boy or a girl, and then they followed by starting to make really gross suggestive comments towards me, like saying "Hey wait we just want to talk to you" "Yeah you're really hotttt" I think they kept trying to get me to come with them (I was walking away) and they said something about me having a nice butt (I think they were both somewhat drunk, or high, not sure which) . One of my weirder experiences, but still was scary and made me cry after I got home.
>>
>>8796546
>as soon as I said I want something more femme

Do people actually say the word "femme" in real life?
>>
>>8796546

Literally have never been harassed for being trans. People have not approved, but I don't think I've ever even had them not approve to my face. The absolute worst I've ever been through is liquor store clerks calling the manager before I fixed my ID (which just proved that I was passing).

Transphobia is mostly a myth outside of the Bible belt. Hell, in super liberal urban centers, you might be *more* liked for being a trendy minority.
>>
>>8796687
Yes? Why wouldn't they?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.