[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question from a chaser where can I find non-passing hon's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 655665465.jpg (79KB, 575x767px) Image search: [Google]
655665465.jpg
79KB, 575x767px
question from a chaser

where can I find non-passing hon's to fug?

what's the best dating sites or shit like Grindr or Tinder to find non-passing hon's, I don't want old hon's but kind of 20's-30's who want validation so they whore themselves out.

probably a couple more points on the qt scale than pic related but you get the point.
>>
>>8794639
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hookd-a-new-gay-dating-app-offers-a-real-time-experience-and-promises-to-ensure-privacy-and-security-300510802.html
>>
>>8794639
who dat
>>
here
but i hate being fucked
and i hate anyone touching my gross body tbhon
t. non passing hon
>>
craigslist

enjoy your aids though
>>
>>8794639
where do you live OP

t. loney 21 y/o unpassing tranny 3 months on hrt
>>
>>8794697
tbqhon lemmelickconetits
>>
>>8794761
no, it will only make me more conscious about my gross honbod tbhon
>>
Why do you like hons?
>>
>>8794783
tbqhon no means yes :^)
>>
>>8794852
hon's are more....... damaged I guess, butthurt they're not a qt animu girl that they desired to become but make up for it with their hon personality and try and be very feminine, plus their hon body is a bit of a turn on tbqh.
>>
File: 1503468263425.jpg (260KB, 1037x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1503468263425.jpg
260KB, 1037x1157px
I wanna succ a dick desu but I'm scared of grindr and don't know where to look for a bf
>>
>>8795053
tbqhon you have nice cone tits
>>
>>8794639
Go fuck yourself.
>>
I hate being a hon so much. just kys me already
>>
>>8795053
i wish my conetits looked like yours
>>
>>8794639
I recently had my first experience with a very passable transgirl who just started HRT from craigslist. I was high on meth and couldnt get a boner so we didnt fugg but instead talked and cuddled and are now trying for a relationship cuz she doesnt want random married men who only want sex..

There are lots of Non Passing Hons and CD's in my area on craigslist, be careful though I got lucky with my first experience. The things I hear are that most are hookers, whores, or posting pics that arent them to lure you.
>>
>>8795236
I'm a tranny and I'd like to use Craigslist but I'm afraid I'll get aids or be murdered or raped

also I don't want sex I just want to cuddle
>>
>>8795269
i am a tranny who actually tried craigslist and caught chlamydia. never again
>>
>>8795269
after talking extensively with my new transgf majority of the people actively looking on craigslist are in the closet, married/gf, people high on drugs/booze, or people who just want to blow their load and leave. My transgirl would ask the men, are you married? and why are you cheating on your wife/gf? Most of them had no good answers, the best answer was "my wife doesnt suck dick or do anal" heh

Ive never been with a transgirl so I took a risk and it worked out. She was tired of using CL because there was no quality single dudes out there who are honest and open about being with a transgirl. I feel that I got extremely lucky, and with my broken dick we literally just cuddled and talked. We had a makeout session too, nobody ever kissed her or sucked her titties, they would just come for blow and go.

There are probably dudes out there like me, who are honest with themselves and are down for a cuddle. But 98% of them are likely creepers, cheaters or druggies. I would say try CL but in the miscellaneous romance section and be super selective
>>
File: 325532325.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
325532325.png
334KB, 422x509px
>>8795053
that body is exactly what I am looking for, a qt hon with cone tits.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.