[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woking up next to your girlfried, feeling her soft skin, wanting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (11KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 202x249px
Woking up next to your girlfried, feeling her soft skin, wanting to be her. She knows nothing about it and I felt terrible. How do I start conversation about this? Anyone have been through this?
>>
>>8794448
>How do I start conversation about this?
"What do you think Bruce Jenner's wife said? You know, when he came out as a transvestite?"
>>
>>8794523
Divorceeee
>>
>>8794448
I could tell you my story, but I don't necessarily think it will apply to you.

So how about you start by telling us about yourself, who you want to be and why.

Then tell us a bit about your girlfriends personality.
>>
>>8794448
>wanting to be her.
So, what, you want to kill her and make a suit from her skin?
>>
>>8794448

"Honey, I have OCD and am about to ruin my life and yours with a meme disease"
>>
>>8796011

Hmm. My story is nothing special. I'm in my late 20ies, with my girlfriend for 3 years and dealing with dysphoria. I can't keep this secret any longer and perhaps I would even want to start hrt soon.

I'm scarred as she is quite prude and conservative
>>
>>8794448
As her casually if she'd still love you if you were a girl like one of those stupid what if questions, and then when she says yes, tell her well that's a reflief, cause I'm a girl
>>
File: IMG_5290.jpg (52KB, 489x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5290.jpg
52KB, 489x750px
>tfw you were smart and you got a boyfriend

It looks like this
>>
>>8796586
I only used one female plural form for us and she was like: Lol you talk like a girl I guess that make me a lesbian and cracked with laughter.
>>
File: IMG_5289.jpg (87KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5289.jpg
87KB, 500x700px
>>8796596
But feels like this
>>
>>8796596
>>8796601

I'm not into guys. But I have heard that sometimes this change with hrt
>>
>>8796578
Well I was hoping for more detail since that's not really much to go on.

You'll probably just have to tell her and live with the consequences then. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

In my case I got really upset one day and had to sit my girlfriend down to have a talk. When I told her I was trans I got little response mostly because she didn't understand it. She was a girl who was only attracted to males so I was very worried she'd leave me. Yet to my surprise she has been more than ecstatic about my increasing androgyny.

Point is, don't just blurt it out and don't skimp on details. You may need to explain what being trans is in great detail, so try to cover it completely and to the best of your knowledge.

She might leave you, she might accept you. It's a risk you need to take and it may pay off.
>>
>>8796600
>female plural form
Is English not your primary language? I don't know of many situations where a gendered plural form applies in english
>>
>>8794448
>girlfriend
gross, it's honestly kinda surprising how vile vaginas actually are, the smell does not wash off easily
>>
>>8796682
More details? We are together for three years, same age (between mid and late twenties), post graduates. She is pretty conservative and ignorant about everything lgbt but not really intolerant. I'm also worried she will tell around if she got too mad, because I kind of want to start anew and don't want everyone too know.

>>8796686
No
>>
>>8796682
But what gave me hope is when she told once that she very hardly find someone attractive before she knew him. So perhaps...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.