[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be bi >bullied by straights >bullied by fags >bullied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: sadness.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
9KB, 365x378px
>be bi
>bullied by straights
>bullied by fags
>bullied by trannies

There's just no winning is there?
>>
>>8793488
no fuck off
>>
>>8793488
Nobody cares bishit
>>
>>8793488

Why would we trannies bully bisexuals?

t. bisexual MtF
>>
>>8793488
For straight people you are but a faggot know that you will leave them for woman in some time. For trannies - who cares about their opinion anyway?
>>
>>8793488
>bullied by trannies
>implying trannies can collectively bully anyone except themselves.
with Seriously, though, Im totally fine with bi people. Ive never really had a problem with them.
>>
No there isnt, but it makes you more independent
>>
File: IMG_20170728_232951.jpg (15KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_232951.jpg
15KB, 400x303px
>>8793488
You've already won, friend. Your sexual diet encompasses a little bit of everything. You're top of the metaphorical food chain, keep that in mind, and don't let a few hateful minnows blind you to a vast ocean of opportunity. Plenty around here, as you can see, don't mind us, the little sweetmeats that they are.
>>
When do trannies bully bisexuals?
It seems like bis would be a tranner's favorite type of person, since they're the most likely to actually be attracted to the tranner
>>
>thinking I'm bi
>Attracted to dudes
>Want to suck dick
>Want a boy to call me his bf.
>Also love tits and titty bars
>Only fucked women so far
>And drunkenly made out with a friend dude

I.... Waht do...
>>
File: transitions.front.gif (24KB, 307x235px) Image search: [Google]
transitions.front.gif
24KB, 307x235px
>>8793796
>>
>>8793488
idk maybe stop being a self-absorbed hedonistic slut who betrays everyone for the sake of your borderline mood swings and spontaneously mutating needs based on no concept of ideals or rationality
>>
>>8793804
Wat
>>
>>8793633
Because we'll always suspect you are only attracted to our male parts.
>>
File: 1396427956674.png (150KB, 328x429px) Image search: [Google]
1396427956674.png
150KB, 328x429px
>>8793488
t. bi-master race
>>
>>8793488
Why would T bully B..?
>>
>>8794126
I hear people talk about it, but never actually see it happen

It's mostly just clg that fucking hates bisexuals.
>>
>>8794154
Why does clg hate bisexuals? Because they're TERFs?
>>
Grow a thicker skin I love being bisexual and triggering monoshits.

The higher mental illness, poverty and obesity rates suck tho.
>>
>>8794183
Dykes hate everything that involves having fun. It contradicts the narrative. Fun is masculine.
>>
>>8794183
not because they're terfs- terf is only trans orientated. It's because they think they're tainted or some stupid shit, or that they aren't actually attracted to girls and will cheat on them
>>
>>8794183

Some lesbians are biphobic because bisexual girls often will settle down with a man and this is a horrible sin for reasons?

Monoshits in general think any bisexual in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex is no longer a tru lgbt.
>>
>>8794183
Here's an example
boards.4chan.org/lgbt/thread/8787367#p8791800

>>8794198
And I mean, yeah, a lot of bisexual girls will settle down with a man. Y'know, because there are a lot more straight men than there are lesbian/bisexual women. That's not indicative of them leaving women or whatever, simply what statistically makes sense to happen.
>>
>>8794191
>>8794198
>>8794206

I'm new to /lgbt/ and the broader lgbt community, so I'm learning a bunch of new stuff, after a long process of discovering I like mtf, cis femmeboys, and even ftm folks.
>>
File: Bisexuals.png (131KB, 704x762px) Image search: [Google]
Bisexuals.png
131KB, 704x762px
>>8794206
Or bisexuals (at least men) were never interested in the opposite sex except as far as social status and kids:

https://www.scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.
>>
>>8793488
Daily reminder that bisexuality is a form of allosexuality and therefore gross and degenerate.
>>
>>8794256
They are interested in the opposite sex even sexually, even according to your own stupid post. Genital arousal is not the end all and be all of arousal.

Lots of bisexuals are homosexual and heteroromantic or vice versa, or in other ways respond to men and women differently. Kids can be a part of that, and so can social acceptance or a million other things.

>>8794206
Yep. There are WAY more straight guys than lesbians out there, they tend to be a lot more emotionally/financially stable, and they are able to create a family (wow newsflash some people want kids). This fact makes lesbians boil.
>>
>>8794256
Vaginas just look gross dude. Doesn't mean I'm not attracted to tits and womanly hips. Your study is retarded.
>>
>>8794309
They are interested in the same sex and repressing it for fear they will lose status if they engage long-term with the same sex.
>>
>>8794482
>They are interested in the same sex
Duh they are bisexual

>repressing it
No they aren't, they are openly bisexual, that's why they are being studied as bisexuals

> fear they will lose status if they engage long-term with the same sex
That doesn't follow from the portion you quoted, nor is their relationship status given. For all you know, most of those bisexual guys had a LTR relationship with the same sex.

Either way, its none of your business, so why do you care?
>>
>>8794495
They are sexually speaking, only interested in the same sex. Bisexual, for males, has no basis in reality, only in gay men who are willing to repress to marry females for respectability, outward appearances, and ease of reproduction.

I have no idea about females, I think probably all females are bisexual on a spectrum but males, based on actual science, tend to segregate in categories of fully attracted to men, or fully attracted to women. Gay men don't want bisexual men because they know they will be left eventually for a woman, and women don't want them because they know bisexual men have higher rates of disease and will always cheat on them with other men.
>>
>>8793606
Pansexuals are the true winners here fren.
>>
>>8794520
No such thing.
>>
>>8794510
I'm bi and I've sucked dick pounded pussy and enjoyed it all. What now faggot?
>>
>>8794707
You prefer cock. Being physically able to have sex with a woman doesn't mean anything other than that you are trying to force yourself to enjoy it for fear you are fully gay.
>>
>>8793815
t. bitter
>>
>>8794727
I literally have a girlfriend right now and I love her
>>
File: IMG_5359.jpg (78KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5359.jpg
78KB, 750x734px
The absolute state of hetero and homosexuals right now
>>
>this thread
Time for B and T to ally against L IMO
>>
>>8793522
>a faggot know that you will leave them for woman in some time

Straight guy here, can someone explain why this upsets gay people so much? Dating is fine but people eventually want to settle down, you guys do understand this, right?
>>
Don't sweat it. Gays and Lesbos on this board especially will always be bitter and angry, because 4chan.

T Is a strong ally though, I mean look at this entire board?

We should just form our own sub-community desu, we'd have way less infighting as long as we kept it chill.
>>
>>8794733
How much does it hurt to know deep down you would prefer if she were a man?
>>
>>8794823
>>>>>>>>>>.-------BT>LG.-----<<<<<<<
new logo.
>>
Bi MtF here. I never understood the Bi hate meme.

You guys are cool.
>>
>>8793510
Trannies bully all cis people
>>
>>8795424
This
Ts and Bs gotta stick together
>>
>>8794520
Eh, always considered "Pansexual" to be fancy inclusive speak and to be interchangeable with Bisexual since several Bisexuals, or ones I know, tend not to care about things like 'gender identity', etc, which supposedly set Pansexual apart from Bisexual.
>>
>>8795666
>be me
>tranny with bi BFF
What are legs without butts?
>>
>>8794183
A lot of lesbians get emotionally pushed around by bisexuals when they're young because of all of the bicurious girls just experimenting and the bisexual girls who just want them as an add on to their otherwise straight relationships. It's almost a right of passage to have a failed relationship with a bisexual.
Basically, we see you guys as turbo sluts and the only thing worse than being dumped/cheated on is being dumped/cheated on for a man.
>>
>>8793488
I don't hate you, bianon.

This board is filled with cancer bitterhons, gays that want to be butthurt with dick but aren't getting their ass stuffed, and cancer /pol/faggots that need to go back.

/repgen/ will always have your back.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.