[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be cis lesbian >play guitar, cook, hunt, and fish >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: bar_room_man_800[1].jpg (86KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
bar_room_man_800[1].jpg
86KB, 800x558px
>be cis lesbian
>play guitar, cook, hunt, and fish
>be carpenter with small vegetable garden
>dream of being a farmer since there are no cowboys anymore
>or work in construction or in mining or be a weldor
>dream of finding a pretty little lady to call my own
>i want to work my hands to the bone to make her happy
>buy her nice things and on sundays we go to church
>maybe 4 or 5 kids in the long run
>obsession with cowboy movies and stories of working class men
>this has shaped my entire identity

Be blunt with me /lgbt/, what are my chances in this day and age? I'm almost 40 and I've never found a lady who wants to settle down with a "man" like me. They all want businesswomen or doctors or something. This generation is a fucking mess and the younger ones are getting worse and worse. On top of that there's pretty much no manual work left for /pol/ reasons, and I'm too old to start another degree.

Should I hold out much longer or just go on T and live as a single man the rest of my life? I'd really love a girl to live it with, but without her I'm completely alone since my family disowned me and all the men I could befriend don't want anything to do with a young bulldyke.
>>
>>8793455
Maybe you can find some young transbian to take care of
>>
>>8793455
>cis lesbian
>Should I transition?
Anon...

>What are my chances in this day and age?
You need to hit up a rural area, some hick small town in Texas or something, you'd fit in perfect. I had teachers who were butch as heck and the y were still married. And the women here already have to settle for the admittedly ugly selection of men down here, so I can imagine you'd be decent competition.
>>
>>8793461
I couldn't sleep with someone with a phallus. I would go fag dyke or date a trans man before I even considered it. Sorry friend.
>>
>>8793480
>Texas
>for a lesbian
You serious? I've never left the northeast or northwest in my life because I heard flyovers and the south were hell for queers.
>>
>>8793455
Two of my best relationships were with a female cop and female electrician (I'm a lesbian). There was something about the "manliness" of their jobs that turned me on.

You'll be fine OP.
>>
>>8793455
wow. AAP is real after all.
>>
>>8793490
The only places that are really shit are in North Carolina and the general Alabama area.

No one in Texas gives you shit for it even if they secretly think you're a degenerate. My Manager is a lesbian, and she talks about her wife and kid all the time without anyone batting an eye.

There are probably places to avoid, border areas like El Paso and stuff, but around Houston is p great as far as lgbt stuff goes, especially Montrose which is basically Queer Town.
>>
>>8793520
I worked for Advanced Auto Parts in high school a bit and I can confirm they're real. Nice folks, too.
>>8793532
I'll take that to heart, thanks pal. I'm getting tired of Jersey anyway.
>>
I think feminism has told you a bunch of lies to make you feel like less of a woman for not being a man. I bet you could find a nice man to settle down with, run a farm together and enjoy life with. If he starts fast you might be able to pop out a few kids before your ovaries shrivel up.
>>
>>8793558
Even if I wasn't already infertile, take a look at this post I made a bit ago.
>>8793483
>>
>>8793579
But you are clearly heterosexual. I think feminism has just made you confused. Let a guy cum in you a few times and you will start loving it.
>>
>>8793588
Oh, sorry for replying, I didn't realize you were just being rude.
>>
>>8793483
>"wah, all the girls I want to date are shallow"
>"But I'm very picky with my partners pretty girls only need apply no trannies kthnx"

Well anon, you already have the male permanent friend zone mentality down.Go right ahead and take T my dude. Trust me the beta cuck man life is a great life to live. :^)
>>
>>8793597
tranny here,

get fucked

>>8793588
And you should be raped violently
>>
File: riley[1].jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
riley[1].jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>8793483
>>
>>8793605
Such anger
>>
>>8793615
You're damn right.

Eat a dick.
>>
File: nick-dodd-white-knight-sketch-v2.jpg (281KB, 1762x1632px) Image search: [Google]
nick-dodd-white-knight-sketch-v2.jpg
281KB, 1762x1632px
>>8793605
Hey bitterhon, don't defend people that don't deserve it :^)

You would be screeching if that was a cishet man
>>
>>8793636
People can have their damn preferences.

I thought this whole transbians harrasing lesbians thing was a TERF meme but it turns out it's not after all.

Some people don't like trannies, deal with it
>>
>>8793652
I think my point went over your head sir knight

don't complain about shallowness while being shallow

hon
>>
>>8793605
What is with feminists and rape? Its like that is all they think about.
>>
>>8793665
yeah pretty much

>muh duality
>muh hypocrisy
>'respect my authority penis wielding scum!'
>>
>>8793532
Montrose is awful it smells of piss, and there are needles and homeless fucking every where not sure if it has improved since I lived in Houston (10 years or so) it has been a long while, but the hurricane is likely cleaning that shit hole out.
>>
>>8793483
W-what if said transbian got the surgery?

t. countrykid displaced to the degenerate city
>>
>>8793665
>>8793691
What sort of bizzaro world am I suddenly living in where the idea that you can't force someone to have sex with you is controversial?

>>8793662
Please, enlighten me with your great wisdom
>>
File: mike_rowe_hardhat[1].jpg (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mike_rowe_hardhat[1].jpg
63KB, 300x300px
>>8793455
silly woman, blue collar men are obsolete now, didn't you get the memo?

women are liberated nowadays; they're scoring higher in school and graduating college in greater numbers now than men. combine that with women being more suited to the modern collaborative/office/social job market and women don't really need a partner like you in their life anymore. women partner up the ladder, not down. whatever paltry gift you work and save your ass off for she's gonna be able to get that for herself.

now, maybe there's women out there way into gruff tough, salt of the earth type people. and perhaps that'll work for a while, but once she realizes that she's going to be the one financially responsible for the relationship; that she's going to be the one supporting/providing for you, not you providing for her, that instinctual attraction to a tough masculine provider is going to fade away real quick.

"nothing dries up a pussy quicker than a woman reaching for her wallet"

you just bought into the least valued or respected cis demographic there is. god help you if you're block on top of this
>>
>>8793455

>a young bulldyke.
>I'm almost 40

Is this a generation thing I don't get because i'm in my early twenties

Also I think there is plenty of labour work still around that you're ignoring because you are more focused on the romanticised professions

t. factory worker
>>
>>8793710
basically your tendency overhype non-rape activity as rape
>>
>>8793483
Then deal with not having anyone.

Why are you posting here if you already have the solution lined up?
Also >I'm too old to start another degree.
Unless you're in your 70's and have health problems you're young enough to get more education. Do you think professors stop working because they're 40? No, degree's aren't just about getting jobs they're about education and saying you're too old for education is just ignorant.
>>
File: brows.jpg (2KB, 98x94px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
2KB, 98x94px
>>8793483
>I couldn't sleep with someone with a phallus
REAL cowboy would take care of the lady even if she has a phallus, you know. I guess you aren't a TruCowboy after all.
>>
>>8793455
>hunt when i can and collect guns
>want to fish more
>want to pick up welding or woodcarving as a hobby (and maybe make a few bucks on the side)
>would love to homestead with a gf/wife
>have a thing for older ladies
>raised christian but not religious, would go to church if partner wanted me to
you sound amazing, too bad i'm a tranny
>>
File: bella_thorne_l_7_8_c_small.jpg (58KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
bella_thorne_l_7_8_c_small.jpg
58KB, 610x610px
>>8793455
The mate to a farmer/cowboy is the saloon girl.
Maybe look for a burlesque dancer or a bartender.
You want to" work (your) hands to the bone to make her happy" so why not consider paying a professional to get what you want?
>>
>>8793793
no matter how cool they may be, they're just as choosy about their partners as any of the women that reject them. Just how ciswomen are.
>>
>>8793818
and thus the cycle continues of lesbians continues, half spent lamenting women are too choosy, the other half rejecting literally anyone with flaws.
>>
ITT: Beta autists complain about their inability to get laid
>>
>>8793532
>Houston
>ugly as shit town
>three major floods in a row
No, plus you got the same competition as other parts of the country with people with plenty of money working for oil companies.
If you have to go to Texas, Austin is better. Though I recommend not compromising and being stuck in a state that will allow discrimination against gays for jobs and housing.
As for OP, I'm guessing she limits her tastes to pretty femmes who put a lot of effort into their looks. Most of whom want an equal partner, not a husband who expects them to have kids and go to church on Sundays. Half of lesbians don't want kids at all, much less 4 or more. Very few lesbians want anything to do with organized religion based on how they treat LGBT. Not to mention 80% of lesbians are liberal and OP is clearly very conservative. Then there's the completely stone butch thing, with literal obsession to be a cowboy or something. I don't even know what to say to that except that's obviously unpopular and has been for decades.
All that is far more the problem than the blue-collar job because frankly, I've never seen any lack of blue-collar lesbian couples in any gay community.
>>
>>8793455
>>be cis lesbian
>Should I hold out much longer or just go on T
>>
>>8793520
He's HSTS. He said he likes girls.
>>
>>8793793
>collect guns
Turned the fuck OFF. Guns are tools and like any other tool you keep what you can use and throw away the rest. You might as well tell a grill you collect bike chains.
>>
>>8794178
>beta cisbian doesn't know butches have a long and proud history of testosterone for strength/infertility/aesthetic purposes
Read a book nigga, a fuckin book nigga.
>>
>>8793455
>I'm almost 40
You know Anon, a lot of younger lesbians (including myself) like older women.
I'm 19. Is that too old?
>>
>>8793455
<cis
You could have just said lesbian what is the difference
>>
>>8793455
Never give up on love.

You're alone, which is better than having a backstabbing family behind you but it still sucks. I know pride parades and gay bars are probably degenerate but they're a good way to come in contact with people who don't hate you for existing, like /pol/ does. You need to have people you can drink with and open up to who understand at least a little of what it's like, and straight people generally won't do that.

I hear butches are like magnetically attracted to softball/motorcycles/home improvement stores? so maybe try those things? check cis les general for other butches, maybe, though they're probably too young.

Once you find yourself a band then all you have to do is wait. lesbians all know each other so it may take a long time but eventually the message will go down the lesbian telephone relay: OP is single, working-class, honest, self-sufficient, and has solid character, and eventually ladies will be interested.

This post actually got eaten by the computer twice but I retyped it again because I really wanted you to hear it. I'm just a tranny but Stone Butch Blues was a formative book for me, and this is my attempt to give back to Leslie Feinberg in some small way for the way she helped me understand whatever the fuck womanhood is.

good luck and god bless, OP.
>>
>>8795408

Trans lesbians are a thing, even though imo you aren't a homosexual if you aren't attracted to the same physical sex, so if all lesbians are homosexual women, they can only call themselves that if they're attracted to another woman with the same genitals, penis or vagina or srs whatever. If you have a vagina and you'd fuck a man or woman with a vagina you're still a homosexual woman you're just not a lesbian. Lesbian = same-sex attraction to woman-aligned person. It's not hard.

tl;dr cisbians should only be fucking other cisbians and transbians should only be fucking other transbians and if you cross the streams you're bisexual.
>>
>>8796074
>tl;dr cisbians should only be fucking other cisbians and transbians should only be fucking other transbians and if you cross the streams you're bisexual.

No it should depend on genitals. Neo-vagina and girltinkler is straight, neo-vagina and vagina is gay, vagina and girltinkler is straight, girltinkler and girltinkler is gay.
>>
>>8796074
nice, you revealed this was just a bait thread early

troll line:

>kek epic troll bait win op
God I hope all millenials are infertile.
>>
File: 1503359102358.jpg (19KB, 308x418px) Image search: [Google]
1503359102358.jpg
19KB, 308x418px
have you ever try one of those dating apps maybe with a bit of luck you will sure find someone
[spoiler] if it doesn't work up have you ever consider a 18 years freckle cis i'm just asking for a friend she really wants a sugar mummy [/spoiler]
>>
I had a dream I was in space and floated down through Earths atmosphere during a meteor shower for ?the science? My ex was so impressed she asked to get back together.
I said yes.
Why did I say ues?
She would just leave me for a man again.
>>
>>8793455
Hi
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.