[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

legbutt I need help There's this cute girl in my anime club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1422201378883.png (530KB, 2283x2620px) Image search: [Google]
1422201378883.png
530KB, 2283x2620px
legbutt I need help
There's this cute girl in my anime club that I'm 75% sure is a very convincing trap.
If you squint your eyes she sort of looks like she has a guy's face, I've only see her wear pants or shorts, and she seems pretty flat, but her hair is really long, and I think she wears perfume.
She's really cute and I'm in the anime club so I wouldn't have the balls to say anything, but am I gay?
>>
Well, are you a guy or a girl? Hard to say if you're gay without knowing it

If you're a girl then it's hella gay. If you're a guy it's not.

You're clearly attracted to her as a woman.

Also, she's in the anime club too- you two already have some common ground. Talk to her!
>>
>>8792864
I'm a guy, yeah, and I've done a little talking simply by proximity.
Also, on the quiz games we were playing her usernames were always something like TrapsRnotgay or lolitrapgirl something with 'traps' in it.
>>
>>8792853
>>8792870
WARNING: ILLEGAL ROLEPLAYING DETECTED
>>
>>8792870
well then yeah she's probably not a cis girl.

Try talking to her more than just by proximity, see if you guys have anything else in common.
>>
>>8792880
I'll do my best. No promises though.
>>
>>8792853

Are you in high school?
>>
You're not gay for finding someone attractive. All the time I see hot girls and I just stare for a second because they are attractive and I'm like, wew, fuck. What would be gay is that if you, knowing he was a dude, chose to pursue him anyway. Just like if I gave a girl my number cos I thought she was hot, that would be straight.
>>
what a shitpost
>>
youre a little gay, but who cares
>>
You might be a bit bi if you like her because you think she's a trap. But that's okay. Don't think too much about what label you are, just like who you want to like without regard to some sort of greater implication about your identity.
>>
it doesn't make you gay or bi, that's not how sexuality works.
>>
jesus christ fucking talk to her pussy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.