[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even worth it for me to transition, when besides my dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Is it even worth it for me to transition, when besides my dysphoria my life would be much easier repressing? Dating sites would be nowhere nearly as of a nightmare, I'd have to either bank or give up ever having my own offspring, and I wouldn't have to risk losing conservative family members.

If I could transition and live a mostly normal life I'd do so right now. Even if I couldn't have offspring. But I know that by transitioning I'd have to deal with harassment, TERFs, difficulty finding a partner, and a whole bunch of other shit for the entirety of my life.
>>
>>8791617
the worst of transitioning will be your ''vagina'', it's nothing other than a wound and as such your body will try to heal it and then you will have to flush it and clean it from the accumulation sweat and hair and also consider how painful it will be (I truly can’t believe how any doctor can do this to people)
and then it will be nothing like you think, the best would be for you to be gay and to sweep these bad ideas from your head, you can be a femboy or a transvestite or whatever but do not mutilate yourself it will be your worst error, everybody would continue to see you as a man because you are a man and your ‘’vagina’’ will no change that, dating will be for you a hell no straight man wants you, no gay man would want you and then you will have this hellhole you call vagina that you will have to live with for all your live, if you want to be a transvestite or a femboy or whatever do it, take hormone pills or whatever but do not mutilate yourself and I say this looking for your bests, so don’t think I hate ‘’trans’’ people, I do not, just don’t ruin your future, life and penis for your delusions of thinking that you can be a woman
>>
Do whatever you think is best for yourself.

>TERFs
Terfs are the biggest boogeymen of all time. You'd think there were roaming gangs of "terfs" beating up /lgbt/ mtfs in the streets... but its actually a single subreddit with less than 10k people in it? There will always always be people who hate you for who you are. There are groups of feminists and mras who hate me for being a housewife. But at the end of the day, who cares? Welcome to the real world.

>difficulty finding a partner
Won't it be difficult either way? There are people willing to date trans. Also would you be happy if you had a relationship with someone who loved you as your wrong gender.

>losing conservative family members.
Any family member who loves you will still love you. At worst, they might not understand what you are doing with yourself, but that doesn't mean they don't love you. You might lose like...some distant cousin or whatever, but blood is very strong. Many might even come around.

You don't need to transition if you aren't comfortable. It is very invasive and it will destroy your ability to naturally reproduce. But you need to do whatever is best for your own health.
>>
>>8791617
Accept being a gay guy.
>>
>>8794233
As for TERFs and dating sites, from what I've heard it's practically inevitable to get messages from people calling you "not a real girl", and I've heard of some people even getting their Tinder accounts banned for signing up as a chick

Of course many people are out there who will date trans, but considering my social life is almost nonexistent making it hard enough to find people to date, I'm afraid of being trans causing it to become even worse.

You're right that I need to do whatever is best for my own health. For my current situation I don't plan to even openly come out as trans until at least 2019, so luckily I've still got time to consider what's best for me.
>>
>>8794238
>/pol/ gets a new message
>thinks no one notices
>>
>>8794195
>>8794238
But I like girls
>>
>>8791617
You need to feel comfortable in your own skin first and foremost. Do you think you'll ever feel alright with your body if you don't transition?
>>
>>8797925

only the shittiest girls would get with a tranny

if you like girls and get boners for them stay a male. If you like guys, just be a bottom.

You're not likely to succeed with transition and as a hon, the most you will be able to count on with people is pity
>>
>>8797980
>reddit

>spacing
>>
>>8791617
Transition or don't transition, you will regret it. Don't stress over it. Just do whatever
>>
>>8794233
TERFs are responsible for the deaths of thousands of trans women.
>>
>>8797980
Being trans is different from sexual orientation. It's not like you can get rid of gender dysphoria by settling into a certain sexual orientation. Either you have no clue what you're talking about, or you're in denial because you're desperately repressing so hard.
>>
File: 1469137713391.gif (1MB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
1469137713391.gif
1MB, 499x341px
>>8798010
too true
>>
>>8798597
I disagree that regret is inevitable.
>>
>using dating sites
Theres your problem
>>
File: 1496714799551.png (1MB, 1336x1898px) Image search: [Google]
1496714799551.png
1MB, 1336x1898px
>>8791617
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.