[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm meeting a guy for the first time to hang out. We have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 231341321.png (138KB, 775x510px) Image search: [Google]
231341321.png
138KB, 775x510px
I'm meeting a guy for the first time to hang out. We have a lot in common. I have no clue what my orientation is. This is completely new to me. I'm a total bottom and sub. This guy is a year older than me, bigger, a total top and dom.

He's super understanding and nice. He's super smart.

I told him that the thought of being romantic with a man never crossed my mind too often, only in passionate moments of private lust and they were sort of "AGP" fueled. But, I am starting to warm up to the fact of just taking on the submissive role and kissing him, taking in his tongue.

I've never developed feelings for a man, never thought I could. We've been texting and I actually feel something.

We're gonna have some drinks and watch anime at his place.

I have a slight feeling of shame attached to these desires. How can I get over that? I'm starting a job in which I work with children. I sort of get down on myself sometimes and feel like a weirdo/freak. Is there a way to not feel insecure like this so I can transition smoothly to this job?

I'm living less in my head lately. Partly because of this guy. He's helping me. I'm also helping myself, going after feelings and not overthinking.

Sorry, I'm excited.
>>
>>8791501
don't be ashamed anon, that sounds like a great relationship
>>
>>8791507
noice! Thanks!

He was spearheading hanging out, i keep asking if thursday nights are cool, and he hasnt answered. but hes talking about toher stuff... hmmmm
>>
>>8791522
He might be unsure If He wants a relationship now that he has you convinced that you might want to try it. Just ease off and keep hanging out and having fun. Then you can try making a sexual advance and let him know that you want to at least fuck, but don't expect it to go anywhere serious unless he wants to.

Of course then you run the risk of catching even more feelings and wanting it to go somewhere with an u willing partner.

So maybe you should ask him just how seriously he wants to date directly. If you really are cool with being fuck buddies then cool. If you have even the barest feeling that you might catch feeling before he does then shut it down now before you get hurt.
>>
>>8791543

I am/was the one who wanted it to be more casual, lol.

Maybe he's playing it cool now.

He just got back to me, though. He says thursdays are ideal
>>
File: weary-pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
weary-pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>8791501
>I have no clue what my orientation is. This is completely new to me. I'm a total bottom and sub.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.