[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gotta say, I expected people to be more supportive of one another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Kanji.png (112KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
Kanji.png
112KB, 500x439px
I gotta say, I expected people to be more supportive of one another around here.

It's actually kinda scary, Like, sure, some people treated you like shit at some point in your life, but why go around passing such a bad things on people who are akin to you?
>>
>>8790816
You new or something? Of course /lgbt/ is one of the worst spaces in 4chan. A neverending spiral to the deepest hell of all the frustrations and repressed desires of its users, full of namefagging, trolling, envy and hate. Don't waste your time here.
>>
>>8790863
Of course I am.
Why not try to change the landscape, then? Some of you people are actually pretty nice.
I'd say it's something akin to a 1:5 ratio
>>
>>8790816
Because everyone is akin and different to you in some form, and true love doesn't mollycoddle you until you're the weakest piece of shit on earth.
>>
>>8790816
They don't know how it hurts them. Realistically, it's hard for most people to understand energetic exchange.
>>
File: 4b915650cbe4befa0b575399cc2fd64b.jpg (408KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4b915650cbe4befa0b575399cc2fd64b.jpg
408KB, 1280x960px
>>8790816
I, too, was surprised at the level of hostility on this board. I was expecting this board to be the most supportive on 4chan.
>>
/LGBT/ is a for ever going turf war. It took me a year to realize that. It's not a hug box. It's a popularity contest. Mtf has the streets. Gays and lesbians have their own enclave. And bis are living offt a life craft. LGBT is nothing here, it's all about the threads...the T has risen, and LGB is fighting among themselves. As a bi guy. I ask myself " when is the next /bigen/ going to happen?" It will happen. But cis will be outnumbered. The T has risen. And I will be the minority. It is the end times
>>
I actually enjoy the combativeness of /lgbt/. If you want support go to Tumblr or something. Being able to hash it out with other queers isn't something you can do elsewhere without someone labeling you ____phobic.
>>
>>8790816
4chan is 4chan. Don't like it, fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
I was pretty optimistic when I checked this place out for the first time a few weeks ago and it really surprised me too. This place leaves me bitter and confused almost as bad as when I was ostracized for being gay in a red neck town. Dissapointed but some people seem genuinely helpful.
>>
>>8790863
What are some examples?
>>
A lot of people specifically come here to hurt people like you and me.
Some people come here because they've been thrown out of every decent community.
Some people are here because they're bitter and broken and want to pull down others with them.

There are some kind people here but they're a minority. If you care about your well-being you should go elsewhere.
>>
>>8790816
The only real problem /tttt/ has is bait threads that consistently get 100+ replies.

Everything else is comfy and cool.
>>
>>8792745
>threads i don't like a bait
no, retard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.