[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the BDSM community. I'm a male bi-sexual, "dom"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 333333333.jpg (43KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
333333333.jpg
43KB, 980x490px
I'm in the BDSM community. I'm a male bi-sexual, "dom" leaning "switch." I've met A LOT of male bottoms who enjoy being called a faggot (not for everyone) while they're fucked. A lot of them enjoy little pain while they're fucked. A lot of them enjoy the degradation and humiliation of debasing themselves and being used. These are major keys to sexual arousal and satisfaction for many. They like to feel inferior.

Pleasure from feeling dehumanized and inferior is pleasure out of low self esteem and self image. This is unhealthy. This lowers the self esteem, self image and confidence of the people doing it. It is self destructive psychologically and physically.

A lot of homosexuality, especially male on male homosexuality is unhealthy in this manner.

It is objectively wrong to do such a thing, as you provide an example for naive others to follow and hurt themselves; you hurt others.

This seems irrefutable to me. So, why is it okay for women to act and treat themselves in this exact same manner as heterosexual females? Not all of them do, but many do. It is not viewed nearly as negatively as being a male bottom, though.

Why is this? Why are men not allowed the same pleasure without more judgement (a lot of women, I've noticed frown upon submissive and masochistic males).
>>
>>8790806
I've been in the BDSM commuity for years and just piping in to say everything you wrote is wrong and stupid thanks. Especially this part

>This lowers the self esteem, self image and confidence of the people doing it. It is self destructive psychologically and physically.
If your sub experiences this you are a shitty dom. It has nothing to do with them, only you.
>>
>>8790822
It's an almost subliminal effect.

You're going to tell me a person who likes to be called a cocksucker and be used for pleasure by numerous men and gaped isn't experiencing any negative psychological effects?
>>
>>8790843
>muh subliminulel reprogramming

Just fuck off.

t. another person in the BDSM community
>>
>>8790843
as I said theyll only experience that IF YOU'RE A SHITTY DOM. Subs dont actually believe that unless you lead them to believe it.

I've called my sub a dog cum guzzling slut and Im pretty sure, even subconsciously, she doesnt think she guzzles dog cum.
>>
>>8790902
Nobody believes shit, you people place way too much emphasis on your social connections and pretend the willing leading the willing means anything at all. Temperance crowd attempting to brand the scurry community like they did with D&D in the 90s. Then it was satanists, now it's rapists.
>>
One of the only things that makes me happy is being a bottom pup for a dom top that punishes me (hits me, calls me names, etc), talks dirty to me, trains me, and "rewards" me with cum deep in my or a good assfuck for being a "good boy".

Too bad most doms fucking suck. They're either gross old guys, too nice during play, or they're not white. And the good ones are like finding gold.
>>
>>8791845
Deep in my THROAT.
>>
>>8790822
fpbp
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.