[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey gay cis here. Ok so im about to lose virginity wit my boyfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20170827_183848.jpg (163KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_183848.jpg
163KB, 540x720px
Hey gay cis here. Ok so im about to lose virginity wit my boyfriend. Im topping. He is really cute and i was wondering how to not cum instantly?
>>
>>8790222
Lol fag
>>
>>8790222
Srlsy. Pls help i dont want to fuck this up.
>>
>>8790222
Are you the top or bottom?
If top
>start slow
>when about to come stop/slow down
>don't force yourself
>if you cum, you'll probably get a second erection because of excitement
If bottom
>cum as much as you want
>>
>>8790222
I bet /polgbt/ faps furiously to this pic. I certainly do.
t. creepy transbian
>>
>>8790516
>second erection
This
Even my boyfriend, who very very rarely can go twice without anal, goes twice a decent chunk of the time when we do actually fuck.
>>
>>8790542
> when we do actually fuck.
are you going to lose your virginity or you already did it? it's contradictory.
>>
Don't expect too much, just have fun
>>
>>8790529
It's just /polgb/. We don't tolerate delusion.
>>
>>8790565
Oh woah hey more than two people can be in a thread ain't that crazy.
>>
>>8790222
When you're about to cum, think about your grandmother.
>>
>>8790975
Thanks i think.
>>
good luck shoving that gun up you ass, then sticking your dick into the hole
>>
>>8790222
>how to not cum instantly?
jack off beforehand
>>
>>8790222
Don't worry about the sex try to steal his raifu.
>>
>>8790529
You too, huh?
>>
File: 1468012687876.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468012687876.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>8790222
Is that your bf? Holy shit he's hot. I'm jealous if he is your bf.
>>
>>8791267
the OP pic is of a /soc/ anon named cockwizard
he is bfs with a swedish twink called brocc and they are a god-tier couple
>>
>>8790222
I recognize that twink. Is that you? If yes aren't you the one that normally gets fucked in the ass? Also you fucking lucky bastard got great genes and a hot bf.

That being said the best way to avoid orgasming too soon is literally to practice fapping/edging, you need to know when is your point of no return and how to keep yourself on a safe level.

Also please do talk with your bf, I asked him on his tumblr about what he thinks of playing with a chastity cage and he still hasn't answered.
>>
>>8790222
Don't worry about cumming quickly. You can keep fooling around and then you'll get hard again and be able too go for a second round. Once the easy one is out you'll last a lot longer. Are you guys barebacking since I'm assuming you're each other's firsts (or else you probably wouldn't be asking strangers on the Internet for open ended sex advice) or are you going to be using condoms? If you're using condoms then chances are good that you'll end up having the reverse problem and not be able to cum at all. In either case just relax asnd keep fooling around. Nervousness makes sex awkward and no fun. Once you relax things start to feel good and that goes for tops just as much as for bottoms.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.