[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any other chasers here absolutely repulsed by FTMs? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2215.jpg (46KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2215.jpg
46KB, 800x450px
Are any other chasers here absolutely repulsed by FTMs? I've thought long and hard about this and I think it's a natural conclusion to arrive at if you think about your desires and their desires. Check this out:

1. You can't fuck a FTM. Not only do they experience dysphoria from using genitals in that capacity, but it's actually gay. You can't lie to yourself like you can with a MTF.

2. FTMs don't like you. In fact, most research suggests that lesbianism and likely FTMs stem from an inherent disgust with the biological male. Let's be honest, they lack a certain je ne se quaiz compared to women who are naturally dainty and clean
>>
Sorry I worded my first and second point incorrectly but the the rest is still valid
>>
File: fixedAM8.jpg (84KB, 678x363px) Image search: [Google]
fixedAM8.jpg
84KB, 678x363px
>>8789720
>>
FtMs is probably the only kind of male I'd give a shot. Male bodies smell wrong and dicks and balls are disgusting, but male minds are easier to relate to. I'm not a chaser though, doubt there's one within a 50 mile radius
>>
>>8789720
>FTMs stem from an inherent disgust with the biological male
>tfw you're so disgusted by men you decide to become one
makes so much sense
>>
>>8790287
Exactly this. I'm ftm and most of my friends are guys too so what? I maybe understand AAPs having a hatred for women since they want to be men and want to fuck men (even though they usually act like girls...) but ye.

People wouldn't say that gayness in males stems from hatred of women. This just isn't logical.
>>
>>8790253
>Male bodies smell wrong

You do know that they're taking testosterone, right?
>>
>>8789976
Nauseous is always the answer. If you're not immediately disgusted by trannies are you even human?
>>
>>8789720
ftm fag here
god knew id love to bottom so much he gave me an extra hole
i mean i dont have to douche before someone fucks me and i actively avoid chasers so idk you do you
>>
>>8790287
>>8790827
i'm an mtf and i hate women
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.