[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, a tranny >dreaming >i am naked while some big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

File: 1489447476996.png (52KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1489447476996.png
52KB, 112x112px
>be me, a tranny
>dreaming
>i am naked while some big guy biker who's clothed is fondling my conetits
>he's like "i like you but" he points at my halferect shenis "but I don't like this"
W-what did the dream mean by this?
>>
>>8789198
it means you are destined to be with a mtf tbhon
>>
>>8789210
This
mtfXmtf is the purest form of love
>>
>>8789198

With a full-face helmet too? What kind of biker? Old-time style leather jacket or new textiles?

>>8789220

Why must transbians infest every thread involving a trans woman and a male? It's no wonder the cis lesbians wanted you gone. If you're not getting your penis in it, it pisses you off.
>>
>>8789226
hey hon stop being a hon
>>
>>8789220
Mtf x mtf is nice since they kind of went through the same experiences(some at least)
Mtf x male is nice since getting pounded by a hot guy who treats you like his good girl feels amazing
Mtf x female is nice since...well there are positive things to this i bet..cuddling?
Mtf x Ftm same thing with mtfxmtf except your partner isn't soft and cute af
>>
File: 09458.png (1MB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
09458.png
1MB, 854x1280px
>>8789226
Trans-molesbians unconsciously view straight trans as being closer to a "woman" than them so they have an innate urge to harass and demean and assault them.

Transbians are basically all incels whose sexuality revolves around trying to btfo "selfish women" who don't want transbians to talk to them.
>>
>>8789241
that's AGP "attraction" to men, not actual attraction, stop trying to fit in with us.
>>
>>8789198
maybe its a manifestation of how you feel about your genitals

>>8789249
whats "real" attraction to men

>>8789243
;)
>>
>>8789243
tbqhon you are a transbian
>>
>>8789249
What? Fit in with whom? What is AGP?
If i want to get into a relationship with anyone the personality has to click with mine.
I do prefer guys, but im not against anyone else.
So, wanting to be a good girl for the man i love is not real 'attraction'? Ha
>>
>>8789231

Don't worry about me, I pass fine. I'm just unsurprised that I'm right about how mad you get when other women tell you how repulsive you are.
>>
File: 903485.png (717KB, 722x716px) Image search: [Google]
903485.png
717KB, 722x716px
>>8789256
You're only "attracted" to men because of the purported romantic angle that will confirm your "womanhood". "Wanting to be a girl for a guy" isn't being attracted to them.

Are you casually attracted to guys you see on the street, or in photos, do you fantasize and imagine your life together with a boy that you like, do you get angry when he pays attention to people other than you? Have you ever become obsessed with one boy to the point of stalking? Would you be with a man asexually and without a "romantic angle" to the relationship?
>>
>>8789278
hun, no reason to take your t rage out on other people.
>>
>>8789282
not that anon but I said yes to all of those does that mean I'm agp
>>
File: Oval mirror.jpg (97KB, 604x924px) Image search: [Google]
Oval mirror.jpg
97KB, 604x924px
>>8789285
>>
>>8789243
>molesbians
>coming from the literal stalker who got a restraining order for stalking a younger transitioner
>>
>>8789289
no, that was supposed to be non-agp traits
>>
>>8789243
except im a bi mtf and just think mtfXmtf is cute
>>
>>8789282

I like both the emotional and romantic aspects of relationships, like most people

>Would you be with a man asexually and without a "romantic angle" to the relationship

The romantic and sexual aspects of a relationship tend to be a fundamental thing but probably
>>
>>8789282
Yes i can, to almost everything except the casual streetthing. Im not really looking at people except someone looks really nice. If a girl wears some cute stuff or of a guy has really nice eyes..well stuff Like that.

>>8789313
I dont know, i want to have not only an emotional relationship but also a bodily one.
I think i couldnt habe a pure bodily type of relationship tho..
>>
>>8789210
>>8789220
>>8789249
>>8789282
>You're only "attracted" to men because of the purported romantic angle that will confirm your "womanhood". "Wanting to be a girl for a guy" isn't being attracted to them.
Why do transbians constantly push this unfounded meme? Maybe some mtfs are just straight and you should stop projecting your own insecurities onto them? This "meta attraction" meme is so cancerous.
>>
File: 40358.png (3MB, 2500x1432px) Image search: [Google]
40358.png
3MB, 2500x1432px
>>8789420
I was describing the difference between being legitimately straight and being a transbian/bisexual who lies about being attracted to men.
>>
>>8789430
I guess people misunderstood, that description was supposed to be "actual" attraction, not meta-attraction.
>>
File: me05aaijzh1z.jpg (29KB, 599x418px) Image search: [Google]
me05aaijzh1z.jpg
29KB, 599x418px
>>8789198
>guy says he wants to spend the rest of his life with me
>tell him I'm trans
>doesn't say anything and avoids me for a few days
>eventually after eight months he tells me he still loves me anyways
>tell him to eat shit and die out of spite
>>
>>8789504
you only hurt yourself
>>
>be me, tranny
>have repeat nightmares where parasites and spiders dig into my head and slowly eat my scalp so my hair sloughs off and I become bald
>nightmares where acid is put on my head while sleeping, or my hair catches fire and burning my scalp so I can never grow hair again.

Why must I suffer
>>
>>8789650
>being this superficial

literally white people problems.
you need to volunteer in a homeless shelter or something to take your mind off yourself.
you are terribly narcissistic.
maybe if you see what other people deal with on a daily basis you won't be so self-absorbed with ridiculous fears.
>>
>>8789303
Lmao don't mind Cara, she's a lunatic

She called me """pseudo-bi""" for having a trans girlfriend even though I'd only ever dated men prior. She doesn't think trans women can be "legitimately" bi even though incidental bisexuality is very typic in young cis women, and being 100% straight is mad rare.
>>
File: maxresdefault51.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault51.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>be me, a male
>dream that one day I can find a normal, non sex crazed tranny

Only in dreams, right? Haha..
>>
Just woke up from a dream where I was putting on makeup with some traps and trannies, really cozy until I looked in the mirror and was hideous. Now I'm drawing a hot bath.

Also why is this board always obsessed with how 'authentic' they are as a tranny compared to others.
>>
>>8789198
It's your own paranoia that your dick will keep you from getting something you want. It's not exactly a complex or difficult to understand dream.

>>8789504
You know, he probably had to confront and overcome a lot of complicated feelings to be able to say that to you.
>>
>>8789282
>Have you ever become obsessed with one boy to the point of stalking?
Nicole isn't a boy, Cara.
>>
>>8792418
Why do men care so much about how much sex a woman has had before meeting them? I literally don't get it.
>>
>>8792924
Well I was interested in this tranny on Discord until they were super quick to show me nudes with a buttplug and everything - I want to be the one to program you to do degenerate acts, its no fun right out of the gate.
>>
>>8792935
>trannies
>having to program them to be degenerate

Lmaooooo dude we're all already degenerate. Noble goal though gl gl xD
>>
>>8792924
Because if a woman has had sex with every guy on the block it makes it less special when she shows you her body
>>
>>8792975
It'd be like everyone having a shot at a used car, but you'd be the one picking up the tab.

I just want to be the first one to fug an transgirls asspussy and have them biologically tied to me forever.
>>
>>8792975
But if you'd fucked a bunch of girls before me, i wouldnt take it as a negative, it would just mean you'd have experience. I'd prefer that to a virgin that doesnt know what he's doing
>>
>>8793002
I'd rather it feel more special than have nice "experienced" sex
One has to wonder if it's really a good thing to be "experienced" at sex.
>>
>>8793002
>>8793021
Yeah unless this supposed slutty "experienced" shemale/transgirl is gonna be the one fucking me, I'd prefer a virgin.
>>
>>8792559
wasn't talking about that
>>
>>8789282
>Are you casually attracted to guys you see on the street,
Yeah
>or in photos,
Yep
>do you fantasize and imagine your life together with a boy that you like,
Yes
>do you get angry when he pays attention to people other than you?
Jealous, maybe annoyed, but not angry unless he's being flirty if that's what you meant
>Have you ever become obsessed with one boy to the point of stalking?
No, that's just you, lol
>Would you be with a man asexually and without a "romantic angle" to the relationship?
Uhhh sex is kinda important in a relationship to a lot of people ya know? So no. And what do you mean by "romantic angle"?
>>
>>8790239
We've already been over this, we use men as a sexual prop to satisfy our agp desires. Even if you were strictly into men before, I definitely corrupted you.
>>
>>8793286
Yeah, well you're actually retarded. Ooooh, I corrupted you!!! You'll always be wondering at the back of your mind if you really are retarded!!!! Ooooooooooh!!!! Spooky!!!!
This is how you sound.
>>
>>8792985
>I just want to be the first one to fug an transgirls asspussy and have them biologically tied to me forever.
this is hot desu but I don't really like it because break ups can happen and non-sluts shouldn't suffer and be "tainted" just because they had a bad relationship
>>
>>8792488
>You know, he probably had to confront and overcome a lot of complicated feelings to be able to say that to you.
I suppose outing me to my job was part of that process.
>>
>>8789282
t. doesn't know what meta-attraction is like
>>
>>8793352
what is it like
>>
>>8793332
Don't talk to my gf like that you autist
>>
>>8793002

It's surprising you haven't understood this at your age. A woman's job is to be chaste. A man's job is to be a pussy slayer. The good men are supposed to fuck many bad women (sluts) to build social standing and skill. You could think of it as a zero-sum game. The good women keep their virtue and marry the good men when they settle down. The bad men who remained virgins and kept a low-social status then pair up with the used-up bad women, but it will be a reluctant marriage on the woman's part.
>>
>>8793391
But what if I really am retarded?
>>
>>8793420
You're not though. Even if you were, I'd still love you
>>
>>8793420
You are!!! I said you are so you ARE!!! OooOOooooOOOH
>>
>>8789198
Get with a guy that accepts ur penis duh
>>
>>8792975
sluts are like roller coasters, long waiting line, wild ride, you hate them until you've been on one. even if you wouldn't take the ride again, you remember how fun it was.
>>
>>8793599
Roller coasters don't usually give you STDs tho
>>
>>8789198
>shenis
kys
>>
>>8793623
only morons don't know how to use condoms. nobody gets on a roller coaster without a seatbelt ya dink.
>>
>>8793639
>Implying condoms are 100% safe
If you're going to be a slut, please, use a condom, it's better than not, but don't pretend it makes you invincible.
>>
Big guy biker here. I would totally suck your dick if you're cute desu
>>
>>8789282
Did you ever have a phase where you were into rupaul's drag race? Were you really into Lana del Rey and Marina and the Diamonds when they got big? Did you have a tumblr growing up? Were you ever made to spend time with your family's friends and all of the kids your age were boys, so you had to find some way to entertain youself while they played videogames or sports? Did you ever learn to wall twerk to be a faggy attention whore? Were you the "gay best friend" that a lot of girls suddenly wanted to hang out with once you came out?

Nah because you're a creepy AGP rp-ing as HST and not actually HST
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 960x1280px
>>8796689
I had all of those except for Rupaul and twerking, my man.

What else do you want to know about me?
>>
>>8794480
w-why does the idea of a big biker guy succing my feminine benis sound so hot
>>
File: Heart Uni.jpg (85KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Uni.jpg
85KB, 450x500px
>>8797128
Because it means they want every part of you all to themselves, Anon~ They'll gobble you up to their heart's content.
>>
>>8797111

>You
>Were you the "gay best friend" that a lot of girls suddenly wanted to hang out with once you came out

I doubt it. You don't seem like you've had friends in your life. You only started HRT at 21, too, and after dropping out of college.
>>
Whats with this conetits you people keep talking about? Someone help me visualize this by posting pics.
>>
>>8800421
late transitions often grow cone tits
>>
>>8800437
Post pics please, I imagine it looking bell shaped but confirm my suspicions. What about those tho transition early? Full girl boobs?
>>
>>8789198
Are people attracted to big bikers? I mostly get dirty looks when I'm out in public.
>>
>>8800444
Blue board, but just google 'cone tits'. Both early and late transitioners can have full breasts but it's usually only the early ones.
>>
I love LWA, Just finished both seasons and watched the second movie.
>>
>>8800444
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanner_scale#Breasts_.28female.29

III
>>
>>8800802
If I'm at Tanner stage 3 at almost 9 months hrt then will I ever reach stage 4 naturally? 20 yrs old btw
>>
What counts as a "big" biker? I'm kinda toned but am not fat or particularly muscly. Just well-defined.
>>
>>8789198
That you're transphobe. Chec yur priviledge.
>>
>>8789504
It took you years to deal with your transition and it took him time to as well. You shouldn't have done that, he probably would have been good for you.
>>
>>8800802
I dont see what the problem is then, its kinda cute. Sorta like a 14 year old grill's tits.

I can imagine a slim femboy looking pretty attractive if they had that.

7.5/10, would rub while grinding on your butt
>>
>>8802618
>would rub while grinding on your butt
That's nice, kid.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.