[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any lesbians, gay, bisexual, or transgender who dislike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (93KB, 2400x1056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 2400x1056px
Are there any lesbians, gay, bisexual, or transgender who dislike the lgbt community?
>>
Yes, I'm bisexual and I hate this community.
>>
>>8788903
So who love being in the closet or fucking/marrying opposite sex people?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 599x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 599x517px
Anyone who dislikes the overly sexualality of everything in lgbt?
>>
>>8788924
You can say that you are gay without be affiliated with lgbt
>>
LGBT supports antifa, BLM, shitslam, communism and other abominations, which I don't like. Fuck leftist cucks
>>
>>8788903
Maybe, hopefully, transgender in the near future. I absolutely hate the LGBT community.
But we have this thread every single day so.
>>
File: 1503924674818.jpg (77KB, 1231x439px) Image search: [Google]
1503924674818.jpg
77KB, 1231x439px
>>8788925
fixed for accuracy :^)
>>
IO do.

Apart from the constant infighting, I think a lot of the more degenerate things that get shown off at pride are just absolutely awful.
>>
I'm trans girl and threat my transness more like a medical issuse than anything else.
>>
>Remember when the queer community was good?

I miss when we had butches, femmes, twinks, drag queens, bears, transsexual men and women and that was fucking it. None of this panbinary stargender xe/xem/xex bullshit. Bisexual wasn't even an identity because there weren't really identities until the 70's and 80's.

You were what you DID. If you were fucking someone of the same sex, you were queer. If you were a man who wanted to be a woman, you were transsexual. If you were fucking someone of the opposite sex, you were straight. It was fucking simple. And if you took a label you ADHERED to it god dammit.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad we live in a country now where two women can be married with kids at work and not get the shit beat out of them for it anymore. But the tradeoff is that now we have all these psychotic teenagers who think it's okay to be a virgin with a penis who doesn't shave and call yourself a lesbian.
>>
>>8789219
I mean for god's sake I was told by someone in their 20's last year that homosexual is a slur. What in christ's name happened?
>>
I'm 33 and a queer guy but have only fooled around with one guy compared to the 14 women I've had sex with/been in relationships with. I find femme guys and twinks super fucking attractive and would love to bang their cute little asses (I'm also versatile and wouldn't mind being topped myself), but I probably never will because:

> I love bareback sex
> I love having a monogamous partner
> I don't have STDs nor do I want any
> I don't drink or do any drugs

For me, having a kinky woman partner who is into pegging me, cool with anal, and likes only having one sexual partner while in a relationship, is something that I can find and have found numerous times. Finding a gay guy twink who is into monogamy and isn't a total slut seems impossible in the big city I live in.

The gay community itself seems to just be based on everyone fucking everyone, getting drunk, getting high, and not a whole lot else...
>>
>>8789467
just stick with women.
you're not gay.
>>
File: 1503846786245.png (466KB, 722x767px) Image search: [Google]
1503846786245.png
466KB, 722x767px
>>8788920
Same here.
>>
File: 1497725207488.png (115KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497725207488.png
115KB, 276x230px
>>8789188
Pretty accurate desu
>>
i'm a poltard and i don't dislike the lgbt community, but they sure as hell dislike me.
i'm sick of not having support to talk about the medical side of transition

for instance, estrogen changed my eye lashes, and now i don't scratch my eyes ten times a day.

inb4 some cuck starts the pronoun game with me.
>>
>>8788920
Agreed.
>>
>>8789219
This!
>>
>>8788903
There are some thing I dislike.
Most of these are caused by selling our movement to straight people.
>>
>>8788903
Gay muslim here. I do.
>>
>>8789805
>selling our movement
how much did we get for it?
>>
>>8789805
>selling our movement to straight people.
What do you mean by this ?
>>
It was overtaken by shitty feminists and wannabe snowflakes.
>>
>>8789876
>and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>8789817
Why would you still be a muzzie? They literally hate gays and want to throw them off buildings. I guess you like looking at all the asses in the air during prayer time or something.
>>
>>8788903
mostly everything about it
>fags prancing around like fags
>every aspect of the sjw bullshit "don't hurt anyones feelings or else!"
>over sexualizing fucking everything
>old fags
>prides parades
>fags in the media who act like women
>being lumped together with lesbians
>being lumped together with (((trannies)))
the list can go on for a while
>>
>>8788903
>Dude just fuck whoever you want and do drugs
>Lmao
Yes
>>
File: what mudslims truly believe.jpg (556KB, 1464x1665px) Image search: [Google]
what mudslims truly believe.jpg
556KB, 1464x1665px
>>8789817
I dislike both the LGBT community and mudslims, so I double hate you :)
>>
>>8788903
Checking in
>basing your entire personality around sexual orientation
>self effeminising gay males
>self effeminising gay males who insist all gay males should be effeminised
>sluttiness and open relationships
>sluts who insist that gay monogamy can't exist
>drag
>worship of heterosexual females like they're goddesses or objects of desire
and the list goes on and on, even just for my own letter.
The LGBT community was never good. I've always hated this shitstorm.
>>
>>8788903
Plenty. Most of those who are just starting to accept themselves end up going through that crab phase in which they try to hate on "the lgbt community" in an attempt to push themselves higher. Of course, much like the crabs in a bucket, this doesn't really help them.

I imagine most of them get over it eventually. Or kill themselves. Either one.
>>
File: 1485713418069.jpg (32KB, 735x701px) Image search: [Google]
1485713418069.jpg
32KB, 735x701px
>>8790376
>argument is literally "they're just going through a phase"

lmao the irony
>>
>>8790385
keep pretending hitler worship will serve you long-term
>>
>>8790407
>post a picture of hungarian-croation-persian internet funny man
>"h-hitler worshiper!"
>>
Not so much the community but this board? yeah, definitely.
>>
>>8790439
>lol it's jon tron so it doesn't count x-D

>>
>>8790442
>m-maybe if i repeat what i typed earlier!
>>
i'm a trans gay man, and there really is no trans community anymore that isn't focused on trans women

as for the gay community, i don't make being gay a huge part of my life so i have no idea where you would find gay community
>>
>>8790447
>lol i stammer so ur argument is irrelevant also I'm proving i'm a nazi worshiper by how triggered i'm getting

>>
>>8790314
oh hey, fellow mudslim hater! When I see charts like these I can't help but remember why i hate them. I really try to be nice to everyone including them but if they were to all die tomorrow i wouldnt care much
>>
I hate lesbians, gays, bis, and trannies but I love the lgbt community. What does that make me?
>>
>>8790450
m-maybe if i repeat what i typed earlier!
>>
>>8790455
That makes you a pretentious fag hag, you whorish get. You're the worst kind of people for supporting societal demise without even the excuse of being LGBT.
>>
>>8790455
a spiceal snowflake <3
>>
>>8790454
muslims are the worst
>>8790455
an asexual
>>
>>8788903
Yes. I can usually understand what people are up to when they think they're being discrete or some shit. Then they do some fucked up thing but treat it like it's an anomalous bad coincidence. The same thing happens maybe three, five, maybe ten times in a year with the same person.

Most of the days I think guys you're all pathetic shits but no hard feelings.
>>
>>8790468
Your goy tears are delicious
>>
File: a75y1w2ovyfz.jpg (664KB, 1748x2362px) Image search: [Google]
a75y1w2ovyfz.jpg
664KB, 1748x2362px
The fact is that there is no actual community here.

A community means support, hard work, acceptance and friendliness.
While there are some individuals who trully are kind and accepting, most just go around trying to prove to others that they have it worse, and if you point that out, you get called a represser, and I don't really know if it's just because I am Brazilian (since everything around here is oversexualized, anyway) but I did not until today a single case of one "normal" relationship, people are literally just fucking around.
>>
>>8788920
Same
Mostly hate trannies
and dykes
and """"pansexuals""""
and fags
and bisexual men
>>
>>8791021
Damn... you're right
>>
>>8788903

Not proud but not hating it. Just meh. I find pride fest and stupid shit like that disgusting.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>8788903
yeah me
>>
>>8788903
closetfag here

i'm not a huge fan of the out-of-the-closet community
>>
I'm bi and I hate how focused on sex this community is. People here would rather some mindless one night stand than a nice long term relationship. Everyone just wants sex
>>
>>8788903
>treated differently
>want to be equal
>achieve equality
>want more
>we need "infinate genders"
>psudoscience
>alienate by pride perades
>achive unequality and be looked down upon by rational thinkers
>most people wont call others out due to "homophobia" or "transphobia"
woah its almost like this is exactly the same as feminism or black lives matter just substitue all things in qoutation marks
>>
>>8788903
Yes, kill it with fire.

t. MTF
>>
>>8792819
>Achieve equality

Hahaha where do you live? Did you get hit by one of those gay chasing raiders?
>>
>>8792833
there is no laws in western society bar bible thumping states that have anti gay laws some companies have gay quotas as well
>>
>>8792901
Legal equality doesn't mean social equality, which is not achieved yet

It's like saying there are no anti-black laws magically makes inequality between whites and blacks to disappear.
>>
>>8788920
>Bisexual
>Hating the community
Haha typical
>>
>>8792957
social equality is irrelevant
>>
>>8788903
MtF, I'm so-so with the community. Obvs that it's a good way to connect with like-minded people and there are plenty of support groups and whatnot. But if you are in a Western country with open and supportive laws, pride parades are redundant and just ego-stroking

But I had how politicized and commercialized the community is. I don't care that kids in some school don't have a /lgbt/ centred reading list, or that grade 7 sexuality studies isn't including every single variant of the grey area that is sexuality etc. And certainly don't need to introduce sexuality to kindergarteners.

As well, fuck any company like Starbucks and whatnot that support lgbt rights by painting a cup or whatever, they'd support anyone who uses their product regardless of who and what they are
>>
>>8789232
Normally I'd ignore a post like this for being bullshit sensationalism, but this EXACT situation happened to me in class (university), where a straight white girl got mad at me, a gay guy, for referring to gays as "homosexuals"

Idek who to support anymore, Nazis on one side, hypersensitive starkin attack helicopters on the other. Really feels hopeless
>>
>>8788925
Fuck fags in the least literal sense possible.
>>
>>8789921
>jihadists are every muslim
K
>>
>>8792980
Oh, so racism, sexism, homophobia and all that shit is irrelevant? Were you in Charlottesville?
>>
>>8788903
Yeah. I don't need a fucking club to suck dick. Why crave acceptance? Find decent people, stick by them. People who accept you for who you are. You don't need some faggot-ass flag to be accepted. Be you. Don't let anyone stop you. Fuck the world.
>>
>>8792957
Except blacks get privileges above normal people, like affirmative action.
>>
>>8793249
Ye, like being poor, policiak violence, stigmatization, etc. All of them privileges.

But who am I to question You, the Privileged Redpilled Mind?

Bye, I'm going to do something productive
>>
>>8788903
>community
>>
Not in general. But I have a really hard time taking MTFs seriously. Especially if they like anime and try to be cute little girls.
>>
>>8790449

> i'm a trans gay man,

Gay men don't want you and never will
>>
>>8788944
Agreed
>>
>>8793403
blacks get more sympathy despite their naturally less productive and more destructive nature. this does not make them any less people but nature is not something we can control or regulate
women have a legal advantage over men in many ways and if they are smart a vast societal one too, i mean if someone can use their genitalia to have selection over whose resources are shared with them that kinda powerfull and the whole way biologically relationships are not meant to be for life yadda yadda yadda
>>8793093
ps: Charlottesville wasn't about race or creed it was about what shitstain supremacy group you support
>>
>>8794791
Institutional racism specifically against blacks has existed and still exists in the United States. I don't think this is an excuse for anything but is still a problem that exists and is widespread. It's easy to forget that when you're in an environment where that isn't a problem, it's easy to think it's just whining. It isn't.

>their naturally less productive and more destructive nature
Get your head out of your arse man. Do you have objective reasons to think that?
>>
>>8788903
yes. we have this thread every twenty minutes.
>>
>>8794791
What a convoluted way of saying "I am racist and I am proud of it". It would be easier not only for you but for people surrounding you if you just admitted you are racist.
>>
>>8793016
>Idek who to support anymore, Nazis on one side, hypersensitive starkin attack helicopters on the other.
Go with the Nazis, at least a bunch of them are gay.
>>
>>8788903
I dislike how the lgbt community has become a straight girl community.
>>
>>8790460
This whole chain of replies is a good point as to why I hate the community. Can't even worship hitler anymore, oh how the mighty have fallen.
>>
As what the community would consider the second most terrible thing on this earth (a bi cis white male) I have found there is a reason I curate the things I look into. The 'community' is just as, if not more so, toxic as the people they are 'fighting' against.
>>
>>8788903
I'm bi and i hate the online presence of the community. I feel like they all have this 'sassy' attitude that I don't want to be a part of.
>>
>>8789219
Gow is fucking someone of the same sex and of the opposite sex not a different sexuality then you described? Also there is obviously romantic feelings, too, not just sex.
>>
File: 2ad.jpg (20KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
2ad.jpg
20KB, 720x720px
>>8789188
This is funny and depressing
>>
>>8788903
Me.

Why can't you just act like normal people that's fixing their problems?

Damn.
>>
>>8789188
It's this that makes me understand that some just stop caring about trying to fit in.
If you never will, why even bother.
>>
I'm lesbian and just about all gay people and a huge amount of trans people are gross fetishist
Most bi people are just oversexual creeps too
And a lot of lesbians are just trying to be snowflakes
>>
>>8795370
>Institutional racism specifically against blacks has existed and still exists in the United States.
*No it doesn't but it should
Oh yeah I'm sure the reason black people are ten times more likely to go to prison than whites is due to some elaborate progress conspiracy theory of the KKK taking over the police and government and not blacks just being more violent than whites.

It's all just the ghetto mentality and nothing more, even if you never lived in the ghetto it's still there in your mind.
>>
>>8798647
>And a lot of lesbians are just trying to be snowflakes
More like bisluts tbqh.
t. dyke pro
>>
>>8798656
The real lie is not that institutional racism exists, but that it is wrong.
>>
>>8792957
The "inequality" between blacks and whites are due to whites being much more intelligent than blacks, and that's mostly due to genetics. Whites are also less genetically predisposed towards violence. Of course, the master race, Asians, have both races beat.
>>
>>8791984
why bisexual men?
>>
>>8788903
Bisexual here. I fucking hate all of you dumb, leftist cucks. The huge majority of you have this philosophy of "o mua fefes" to the poin where you support psuedoscientific shit like pansexuality and all that dumb bullshit.

I know I'm coming off as very aggressive an I'm sorry. I really want to be a part of this community and be proud, but I really can't.
>>
>>8798647
As a lesbian I have a really hard time finding lesbian friends, everyone I meet is always trying get a gold in the Oppression Olympics or something. Like shit, we all got problems, I don't need yours shoved onto me as well.
>>
>>8799168
dont find lesbian friends.
you will be dissapointed. just hang around people who are normal.
If you're trying to find a date, good fucking luck.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.