[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few days ago someone posted a greentext fantasy on this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: rsg.jpg (77KB, 552x1014px) Image search: [Google]
rsg.jpg
77KB, 552x1014px
A few days ago someone posted a greentext fantasy on this board about being a roman slave and being given herbal HRT by your master and him doing lewd things to you.

And now I'm completely obsessed by this fantasy. All I want in life is to be a Roman slave girl, so so sooo badly. Why was I born an American accounting male? This sucks. Everything sucks.

How can I deal with this /lgbt/? How do I forget this fantasy and get back to my normal life (or how do I make it a reality)?
>>
File: SPS3_07.jpg (315KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
SPS3_07.jpg
315KB, 1024x683px
Who the fuck said you could leave the bathhouses, you imminent eunuch?
>>
File: blush.jpg (57KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
blush.jpg
57KB, 1024x569px
>>8786983

This is not helping...
>>
File: scipio_africanus_cm2.jpg (50KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
scipio_africanus_cm2.jpg
50KB, 455x600px
>the face you make when you died of lead poisoning
>>
>>8786950
This actually did happen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
>>
>>8787004
It would probably be the most helpful if you polished my pilum. With your mouth.
>>
>>8787101
poor sporus, well at least he committed suicide so he was not raped and killed on stage
>>
>>8787161
Who breaks a butterfly upon a wheel?
>>
>>8787161
They wouldn't actually rape him, it's just a play.
>>
>>8787176
Gee Sporus was a fucking idiot
>>
>>8787101
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
>Sporus derives from the ancient Greek word σπορά spora, meaning "seed, sowing,"
> he is always called Sporus, a male name, when the female would be Spora.

lmfao
his name was literally fuckboy
>>
>>8787194
Don't be mean, sporus is still smarter than 80% of the other hsts here
>>
>>8787172
truly sporus sure had bad luck, first being passed from emperor to emperor as a sex toy and then this
>>8787176
they would have, it was not a play, it was re-enactment of the rape and as those who know the myths she ends up in the hades (death,) so no they were pretty serious, they would have raped and killed him
>>
>>8787194
poor sporus did not search all of this, it was nero whom seeing he resembled his dead wife ordered his castration and him to marry he, then he proceeded to call him by nero’s dead wife’s name and force everyone to call him the empress and with the death of nero he was truly screwed, he passed from emperor to emperor as a fuck toy this meeting his awful end
>>
>>8787211
>they would have, it was not a play, it was re-enactment of the rape and as those who know the myths she ends up in the hades (death,) so no they were pretty serious, they would have raped and killed him
Oh yeah I read it wrong, I didn't realize it was for a gladiator thing due to him being captured.
>>
>>8786950
>2017
>not reposting said greentext fantasy
>>
>>8787161
Wasnt the word 'rape' used in the play as it's archaic form to mean 'kidnapping?' I'm pretty sure he wasn't really going to be raped but the kidnapping was just undignified.
>>
>>8787226
as you see sure romans had a very dark humor and this is not the worse thing a roman emepror did
>>
File: stop being difficult.jpg (269KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
stop being difficult.jpg
269KB, 800x1216px
>>8787211
in the olden day rape meant "to abduct a woman"
the more you know
>>
>>8787246
*emperor did
>>8787245
the myth of proserpine is very clear, Hades rapts here and then rapes her and makes her his wife and of course she is supposedly dead as she is now in the realm of the un-living (if I0m not wrong the way for him to stay is by feeding her food of the hades making thus her having to stay there forever except in some times of the year where she can get out and visit her mother), so the play probably would have him rapted and then raped probably being force feed and then killed or maybe not but for sure he would have been raped
>>
>>8787266
>Proserpine
Anon, are you okay? You arent typing one handed are you?
>>
>>8787258
abduct means that exactly and more in the context of the myth means to forcefully take a woman with clearly sexual intentions, usually to make her his wife or concubine, the same happens in the myth of europa
>>
>>8787270
>Anon, are you okay? You arent typing one handed are you?
proserpine is the roman goddess that mirrors the greek goddess that persephone was, I'0m just more accustomed to call her by her latinised name because I'm south european and I talk a language that derives from latin
>>
>>8787266
>being force feed
ew empty calories
>>
>>8787290
he was going to die anyways and if I remember well they were some sort of fruits
>>
>>8787294
>some sort of fruits
humm like Sporus himself
>>
File: virtus.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
virtus.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
somewhat related: the gay manga artist Tagame drew a comic about a master sexually abusing his slave boy in ancient rome.
>>
>when master calls you to his quarters in the morning more than any of his other slave girls
>when master puts his arms around you while you're in bed together
>when you feel his big, strong body around your small, smooth one
>when he squeezes your chest and asks you how it feels
>when you can't answer because you're crying in pleasure
>when he tells you how well you've got used to being a girl
>when he asks you if you think you're naturally meant to be a slave girl
>when you're nodding your head before it's even sunk in what he asked
>when his hand pulls away from your chest and you try to hold it there
>when he laughs and pinches you for your cheek
>when you have to go back to your slave quarters and pull on your tunic with him watching
>when he says you move like his wife when she was younger
>when you're back in your quarters with the other slave girls thinking about what just happened
>when you notice you're thinking of yourself as a slave girl and it didn't feel strange at all
>>
File: 1503900260513.gif (721KB, 227x165px) Image search: [Google]
1503900260513.gif
721KB, 227x165px
>>8787336
hnnnnnnng
>>
>>8787336
>tfw this will never happen
why -- oh never mind
>>
>>8787336
>when master has you castrated to stay sweet forever
>when master hugs you tightly and wipes away your tears
>when you stop fretting because daddy said this is good what he wants
>when master pets your pretty hair and takes you back to his quarters to make you his woman all over
>when you realize your his forever
>>
>>8787336
Nice.
>>
File: 1503880883396.jpg (9KB, 165x163px) Image search: [Google]
1503880883396.jpg
9KB, 165x163px
>>8787101
>His victorious rival, Vitellius intended using Sporus as victim in a public entertainment; a fatal "re-enactment" of the Rape of Proserpina at a gladiator show.

why were the romans so fucking batty? god, I love the roman era so fucking much
>>
>>8791652
ikr
it really would be something to experience living there first hand
>>
>Master finishes breeding you and is now gently snoozing
>your head is on his warm chest and his arm is over you holding you tight
>Your anus has been sufficiently stretched by his large member and his ample semen has filled you up

Do you risk waking master to go relieve yourself in the court yard or do you stay in masters embrace and possibly soil the sheets?
>>
>>8786950
Why don't you just transition and meet a chaser willing to support you and your fantasy? There's plenty of then out there and italy is a beautiful country.
>>
>>8792059
10 points
>>8792038
the latter but I don't want to soil the sheets...
>>
i had this fantasy for a long time
>>
I think it's quiet cute honestly :3
>>
>>8787294
Pomegranate.
>>
>>8792038
Why hasn't master provided me with a plug to stop any leaking on to the bedsheets?
>>
>>8791652
>not being proud of your position of the royal cum dump
What was Jizzhole's problem?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.