[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just came out to dad. He didn't even look at me, just said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1330.jpg (48KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.jpg
48KB, 600x688px
Just came out to dad. He didn't even look at me, just said "Do you really need to tell me about your fetishes, dude?" and kept watching the boxing match.

I'm not sure how to react.
>>
>>8786896
thats pretty awesome. If i talked to my dad, he would honestly probably find my address and kill me.
>>
>>8786896
Came out as gay, judging by your pic? Push it a bit further and tell him you're trans?
>>
>>8786896
Thats just a fatherly way to get you to not bring home a flamer.

Unless you're a tranny. If so just kys tonight.
>>
>>8786896
that sounds horrible and insensitive
>>
>>8786896
Are you the first born son?

You should only feel bad if your the first born son.

This applies to gays and trannies
>>
based dad
people put too much weight on that shit. would you tell your parents if you only wanted to fuck fat women?
>>
>>8786902
My pa's too lazy for homocide, forgive the pun
>>8786915
He pities trannies, he says it's sick that society isn't helping people who are clearly insane and just rolling with the madness
>>8786920
Hate flamers, they remind me of women
>>8786926
It just kinda wasn't the climatic situation I was expecting. No tears, no shouting, no religious debate, etc. Then again, he's dad.
>>
>>8786932
Why does it matter if you're the first born son? I'm gay, and the only kids are me and my sister. Not OP by the way.
>>8786948
What did you come out as?
>>
File: jack-black[1].jpg (13KB, 290x264px) Image search: [Google]
jack-black[1].jpg
13KB, 290x264px
>>8786932
>You should only feel bad if you're the first born son.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8786968
You had a father who had a father who had a father.

This goes back millions of years.

You had a grand father who was a literal ape.

You had a grand father who was a literal fish.

You had a grand father who was a bacteria cell or something.

Having dick in your pooper is fine.

Breaking hundreds of millions of years of a bloodline is not.
>>
>>8786968
Homo
>>
>>8786980
That's where you're spooked kiddo
>>
>>8786896
thats how I would react

I *really* dont want to think about my family members sex lives because it instantly goes to visualization ~shudders~

basically it means he loves you and is indifferent to your sexual preferences but he doesnt show emotion because he is too masculine or autistic, congrats
>>
>>8786980
>oh no human survival depends on me
kek
>>
>>8786980
Most males of European descent have common and bland Y-DNA profiles.

>You had a grand father who was a literal ape.

>this is how brainlets perceive evolution to work
>>
>>8786980
more genes die than live
>>
>>8786980
>tfw originally worried about this but then realised my family tree looks like an umbrella tree so it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>8786980
Ah, I see you're a young earth evolutionist
>>
>>8786896
Tell him... gay is not a fetish. But wanting some daddy fuck is.
>>
>>8787380
But humans are apes, anon. Taxonomically speaking, anyhow.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.