[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >ftm pre t pre top surgery >does every pre t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1432259490310.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>be me
>ftm pre t pre top surgery
>does every pre t passing tip in the book
>doesn't work
>most likely will be pre everything until I get the courage to come out to my transphobic mom or till she dies
>has dream where I was on T and accepting family
>cry on and off for 3 fucking hours

I got to go to work in 2 hours and I'm so close to calling in and sleeping away this shit ass day
>>
>>8786656
lol it can't be that bad hon. You have a pic to show?
>>
File: IMG_2044.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2044.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Join the dark side sweetie
>>
File: 0821171124a.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0821171124a.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>8786667
Best recent pic of me
>>
>>8786679
is that your knee or a FtM penis
>>
>>8786679
>>
>>8786689
lol your a qt3.14, thats too bad. thats a really girly hairstyle for a boy. plus ear rings. you very small would trade bodies. im guessing your under 5'5 too. Being a short guy sucks. Im 5'9 and kinda feel bad for them, they constantly get picked on in school and girls don't like short guys.

I have a girl i know with the same exact pair of glasses too, even though yours look photo shopped on for some reason.

Honestly, why not just cut your hair into a traditionally masculine cut like a buzz or something?
>>
>>8786694
Penises don't have hair.
>>
>>8786689
Cut your hair, lose the jewlery, get some contacts, and don't buy hats that make your head look small. You could still make it.
>>
File: 1503394950947.jpg (47KB, 716x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503394950947.jpg
47KB, 716x480px
>>8786739
they do if they're made from thigh skin
>>
>>8786656
>ftm
>cry
lol man up
>>
>>8786725
Im not OP but Id figure her transphobic family has something to do with it?
>>
>>8786739
what is circumcision
>>
>>8786739
um. penises can totally have hair dude. u ever seen a penis? they can be hairy around the base.
>>
Squarer glasses when you can afford them, more masculine haircut, lose all the jewelry.

>"they/them" pronouns button
There aren't words.
>>
>>8786870
Though I should add: not a buzz cut. Only dykes and drug-addled celebrities going insane like Britney Spears get buzz cuts. So...women. People will just think you're a crazy dyke.
>>
File: smilelaugh.jpg (99KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
smilelaugh.jpg
99KB, 798x798px
>>8786689
>They/Them

you don't deserve to pass until you cut that shit out
>>
>>8786689
>they/them pin
sure. just make sure your family doesn't see that.
well aside from praying for breast cancer, taking t and getting ripped, get income and get out. Once you're on t and you figure out how to deal with the anger spikes, go home unannounced, knock on your parent's door, and loom at them. tell them politely that you killed a bear with a knife to prove your manhood (the bear had the knife; you were unarmed) (nah just go climb a bigass mountain or some shit) (maybe say you were in the area while hiking or something? i dont know, man) and that if they don't recognize you as a man, you'll leave and never see them again.

having a fit trained body is like constantly carrying a weapon. maybe get a couple bros to back you up and stay in the car or something? anyways thats what I dream about so yeah whatever good luck dude
>>
>>8786837
>>8786857
That's not natural.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.