[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight guy here. How do you determine who pays for dinner in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: Evil.png (108KB, 684x864px) Image search: [Google]
Evil.png
108KB, 684x864px
Straight guy here. How do you determine who pays for dinner in a lgbt relationship?
>>
We both pay equally because we don't get off on financial and emotional blackmailing
Don't you ever get tired of being seen as a disposable provider?
>>
>>8786613
you split the bill depending on what each person bought.
>>
>>8786613
The baker will feed more starving people in the long run if he stays alive, so you shouldn't kill him.
>>
>>8786613
most of gay couples pay things equally unless someone wants to pay it for himself alone, most of the time tend to be the tops the ones who want to do this
>>8786629
you've got this wrong, they are not talking about killing less people but killing more, so the best would be to not kill him so the starving people die
>>
>>8786643
Read the image. They're talking about maximizing evil.
>>
>>8786660
yes exactly what I say, killing him would mean less deaths, so letting him live will actually kill more people
>>
>>8786613

For straight trannies there's no problem at all. For MtFs, the guy pays, for FtMs, they pay.

For everyone else, in my experience you always know who is the "top" and who's the "bottom," not necessarily sexually but just in the social hierarchy. One will usually be older, more confident, have a better job, or be more experienced, and they assume the "guy" role and pay for dinner.

And then there's left-wing subversives like this faggot >>8786617 who don't believe in gender roles and relationship hierarchies. Unfortunately they're the majority, which is part of why I have a much easier time as a trans women dating men then girls. For all the crap about men not being real men any more, the ones I meet usually still do.
>>
>>8786672
No, killing him means more deaths in the long term because he no longer creates any bread.
>>
>>8786695
the people are starving because he does not give them the bread, this is why it says ''a bunch starving people will get access to its bread'', so killing him would mean less deaths
>>
>>8786752
Yeah yeah but he'll feed more people if he stays alive, so long-term killing him causes more deaths.
>>
Bi FtM here. I'm a guy, a top and a dom, so there's not really any ambiguity here...I pay. The only time in my life where that wasn't true I was a teenager and dating a guy in his thirties who had a ton of money. But I didn't really dig that, and the relationship didn't last very long. I prefer to pay.
>>
>>8786799
considering that many people can't afford it and it's not going to change, no, killing him would mean less kills as less people would die of starvation as a result of this, the ones that were already being fed could find some other baker but those who can’t don’t
>>
>>8786613
I'm mtf and my boyfriend insists on paying every time.
>>
>>8786942
>tfw i have to pay every time because im supposedly 'rich'
fucking men, why are they such pigs?
>>
I figure, if you ask somebody out, paying is courtesy. And vice versa. But I would always cover my own end and we can split too, idc.
>>
>>8786613
We buy the same food and pay the same price.
>>
>straight guy
>On /LGBT/
>>
>>8786613
It's all evened out usually. I'll pay for a meal when he's broke, he'll pay when i'm broke.

We don't fight about money. Actually, we don't fight about anything.
>>
>>8786613
Steal his bread too.

Philosophical problems are actually incredible easy to solve with a pro-evil stance.
>>
Same way straight people do???

I'm a bisexual woman married to a man, he usually pays but its technically both of our money. I enjoy traditional gender roles plus he's employed and I am not.
>>
>>8787589
>He's employed
>you're not employed
>"Both of our money"
>>
>>8787596

When you are married all property is held in common, you are a single unit.
>>
>>8786898
>When your this stupid
Let's break it down retard
>Kill Baker
>Starving people get bread
>Bread runs out, people starve
What then? You've committed murder once, will you now kill another Baker in order to feed these people?
And of course, just because people are starving doesn't mean they are bereft of morals due to the fact. What if these starving people refuse to eat the bread because you killed him?
>>
>>8787585
>stealing bread
We've got a regular Jean Valjean over here
>>
usually go halves, or pay for our own meals..because, you know, people shouldn't rely on others to buy them food LOL.
>>
>>8787644
>being this fucking retarded and not knowing how to read
this is not about saving people but about killing them, about killing the most people possible
>>8787585
I did not expect this but yes you are right if we stole his bread not only the baker would die
>>8787649
kek
>>
>>8789342
Wasnt replying to you, fedoralord
>>
>>8789359
yes you were, you were responding to my post
>>
>>8786613
The one with the biggest dick usually controls the finances and therefore pays the check.
But both work to fill the bank account.
Sometimes the small-dicked one works more or inherited money (otherwise why would the Alpha be with such a beta?)
>>
It's really whoever is more dominant. So the person taking the other out, pays. You get a feel for it depending on the person you have an eye for- and if there is confusion, you fucking ask.
>>
My bf pays for everything, even when I insist that he shouldn't. He bought us smoothies and tickets for a movie a few days ago, he's lovely.
>>
>>8789434
>smoothies
prostitute detected
>>
>>8789445
I dont get it
>>
>>8789407
microdick anon here I earn way more than him for doing way less
he still pays the bills though, vehemently insists on it, must be some dom aspect
>>
>>8789492
He is the man, afterall.
You're lucky to have him.
Buy him something expensive to let him know you appreciate him.
>>
>>8786613
Get into the oven breeder
>>
>>8786690
>I am not gay but know shitload of social hierachies in gay relationships
>literally uses gender roles of straight couples

Just because you like paying food with emotional support for the guy who's needy enough to pay for you doesn't mean we have to be that part of that manipulative shit show
>>
The bottom pays. The bottom is the one in need of a big dick top, and tops are a scarce and rare resource, thus the bottom needs to have something to provide for the top to choose his hole over countless others
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.