[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only one fucking infuriated by these good-looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I can't be the only one fucking infuriated by these good-looking young guys jumping on the trans trend and ruining any chances at a decent life, right? They win the genetic lottery and instead of taking their strengths and getting the most out of it they go completely against who they are and end up a failed mess instead.

It pisses me off so much, soon there will be no pretty boys left at all.
>>
>>8785985
>t. bad-looking weak-chinned wide-hipped manlet who's mirrin them genes
>>
>>8786002
Yeah I wish I could look like that, there's a reason I'm into pretty boys, anon.
>>
>>8785985
As I've said before, of course it 'pisses you off'. It's common to feel anger towards things that scare us. In this case, it's your fear towards recognizing that if the guys who have everything you could desire are trannies, then those feelings YOU have might mean YOU'RE a tranny too.

And that terrifies you on an existential level that can only be compensated for by projecting your fear on others in the form of hate.

Seek help, anon, don't suffer alone. Don't trap yourself in a meaningless life.
>>
>>8786079
Did you read my posts? I'm mad because they're wasting they're good looks, why would I think I'm a tranny.
>>
>>8785985
A lot of those people probably would inevitably wreck their bodies eventually anyway just because they wouldn't give a shit about themselves.
>>
why do people come to transgender boards to bitch about transgenders?

if you hate anime, would you go to /a/?

anyways. its their life. they can do whatever they want, they aren't going against themselves, in fact, they're going most likely towards what they truly feel like. being transgender isn't a "trend" it isn't "now i have a dick,now i don't" its a really dangerous and long process that no one would do without a lot of confirmation and support.
>>
>>8785985
It's about preferences anon. Sometimes what you have isn't necessarily what you want, and sometimes the thing that looks really important to other people isn't important to you.

Sincerely,
-Former handsome guy
>>
>>8785985
I can't be the only one fucking infuriated by these same-looking threads jumping on the trans board and ruining any chances at any original threads, right? They win the binary lottery and instead of taking their strengths and getting the most out of it they go completely against what this is and bring up a failed mess instead.
It pisses me off so much, soon there will be no good boards left at all.

>>8774368
>>8774368
>>8774368
>>
>>8785985
Nope, not pretty.
>>
>>8786307
This isn't a transgender board, it's a fag board.
>>
>>8785985
>I can't be the only one fucking infuriated by these good-looking young guys jumping on the trans trend and ruining any chances at a decent life, right?
Wrong. Transitioning is their one chance at a decent life.
>>
>>8786307
Contrary to what the catalog implies, LGB comes here too, you abominations.
>>
>>8788624
>>8788593

This is /tttt/, lets be honest.

There are generals for lgb, but 90% of loose threads are T, and T has multiple active generals.
>>
>>8788624
>>8788593
Everyone knows it isn't., there are three other gay boards not including /pol/, if people seriously believed in this board being much of anything but a trans board, they'd calmly(ie effectively) prod a portion of transpeople back to the trans board on 420chan.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.