[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do lesbians think everyone thinks of them as skinny white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1503837261233.jpg (88KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1503837261233.jpg
88KB, 640x1136px
Why do lesbians think everyone thinks of them as skinny white girls and not fat girls with short hair?
>>
Lesbians and bisexual women are the fattest people to ever walk the earth. The government has spent millions of dollars to try and figure out why lesbians are so fat. If lesbians don't see themselves as anything but fat angry women, they are delusional.
>>
File: 1503780465317.jpg (74KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1503780465317.jpg
74KB, 320x454px
Why do you care about lesbians? Focus on your own life.
Also
>tfw I'm a skinny white lesbian
Feels fucking good man
>>
File: 1503076370414.png (18KB, 626x551px) Image search: [Google]
1503076370414.png
18KB, 626x551px
Aww, OP. Did some lesbian hurt your little feelings? You poor boy. Better make a thread to bitch about them. Way to go!
>>
>>8785898
Good for you. I'm so proud that you've never heard heard of the cherry picking fallacy
>>8785916
just saying, it's weird they're perpetuating the wrong stereotype as if everyone thinks that.
>>
>>8785916
>lesbians act like they aren't hypocrites when they bitch as other people post in their threads
>>
>>8785954
The only time I've ever seen someone bitched at in /clg/ is for shitposting
>>
>>8785958
So hypocrites >>8785916
>>
>>8785976
I don't understand what that person's post has to do with mine, maybe just stop posting
>>
>>8785878
Probably cause I'm a skinny white lesbian?
>>
>>8786018
Hey I'm >>8785898 wanna b together bby
we could be skinny and white with each other
>>
>>8785989
>enter a conversation
>think the conversation has nothing to do with you
wow /clg/ are retards as well as hypocritical shitposters
>>
>>8786036
...you quoted me though? Like, you were speaking directly to me and about me. I think the testosterone is making you cranky.
>>
>I will NEVER be a skinny white femme CIS lesbian
This fucking sucks.
>>
>>8786046
yeah not gonna feel bad about shitposting up /clg/ after this.
>>
>>8786094
Haha good luck, not just with shitposting some trifling thread but also with figuring your life out and everything
>>
>>8785878
I doubt you've ever known what lesbians think, but I'm curious as to how you think you're privy to the collective thoughts of a group to which you do not belong nor are wanted.
>>
>>8785878
I'm neither of those, but I don't know why people wouldn't think of them as skinny white girls. Most famous lesbians that people know are skinny white girls.
>>
>>8786116
Because I see lgbt instagram pages who post shit like that. And even if it wasn't "the collective thoughts of a group" does it really matter? What if I'm just talking about a few idiots.
>>
>>8786159
So you see instagram posts of pretty lesbians and that just ruins your day? It is understandable that you feel pangs of jealousy and resort to making these threads. But what would really make you feel better is going and getting a life.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.