[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white gays don't want to date non-whites solution! why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1492499834279.jpg (23KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1492499834279.jpg
23KB, 500x377px
>white gays don't want to date non-whites
solution!
why don't the brown boys just date each other?
>>
>>8785813
>not dating up
>>
>be brown mtf
>tfw no poc bf/gf
>>
>>8785813
>white gays don't want to date non-whites
Not true for me, my only stipulation is no people with a slutty past
>>
>>8785813
Its not that whites don't want to date non-whites, its that no one wants to date non-whites.

Dating a non-white means opening yourself up to disease. Consider the fact that 1 in 2 gay black men have HIV while only 1 in 11 gay white men have it. 1 in 11 is still a fuck ton, but then you have to consider that only 1 in 7 white gay men don't know their status and almost all white gay men with HIV are on medication. Compare that to black men where most do not know their status. The chances of hooking up with a white guy with HIV who doesn't know he has HIV is about 1.2% compared to a 40% chance that the gay black man either doesn't know he has it or knows but is not on medication.

Also consider that in the white gay population HIV transmission is typically from sex on meth, parTying, and from sex with black men. So if you avoid meth addicts or men who have sex with black men your risk of meeting someone with HIV who doesn't know it is <1%. And if you are 100% top you can bareback pretty much guilt free.
>>
>>8785813
I'm white and don't find this true, my last ex was Dominican but for blacks it's rare for me to find then attractive...
>>
>>8785945
>>>/mtfg/
>>
File: DiagnosisRateHivRace.jpg (33KB, 865x201px) Image search: [Google]
DiagnosisRateHivRace.jpg
33KB, 865x201px
>>8785813
>>
>>8785813
burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>8786031
>non-whites = only blacks
stop
>>8785813
as a Hispanic, I am very okay with this. Only bible belt American whites seem to have actual asses.
>>
File: TransHIV.png (332KB, 1872x1380px) Image search: [Google]
TransHIV.png
332KB, 1872x1380px
>>8786170
>>
File: hiv.png (49KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
hiv.png
49KB, 500x237px
>>8786031
>>
bumpin
>>
>>8786031
>only 1 in 11 gay white men have HIV
>only
>a mere 9% have death
What in the absolute fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>8786031
>its that no one wants to date non-whites.
Actually it's the fact that groups rarely actually mix. It's not a white vs nonwhite thing. It's every racial group values itself over others.
Hence why you see very low immigrant mix native ratio.
>>
tfw when talking to a whitewashed, sweet, smart, black gay top for my first time and this thread scares the shit outta me.
>>
>>8791585
just go get tested together you dumb slut
btw you're much more likely to be ran over than get aids but anyways
>>
>>8791590
he was just tested a couple of weeks ago.

I dont know how long you need to give those tests with no sex beforehand to be 100% accurate

i am a slut, though. lol

a virgin slut lol
>>
>>8791595
ask your doc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.