[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand how someone can read this and then think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (150KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 724x1024px
I don't understand how someone can read this and then think its ok to misgender someone or use the words "technically not a female"

IMO its not good enough that someone uses female pronouns around me, I literally confront them 1 on 1 and ask them if they think I am a female. Most of them say ya of course but a few of them say " hey I think you're great and I respect you, but if you're asking me if your a real girl then no"

I almost always defriend and publically shame them.

When can we make this shit illegal?
>>
The guy who draws those webcomics is probably super off putting and creepy irl
>>
>>8785398
sage
>>
>>8785442
This is not bait please don't be an aunt sue
>>
>>8785452
She(male) is super fat
>>
>>8785398
No child was born either gender and she is biologically intersex.
>>
>>8785471
She is a big guy
>>
What we really need are laws that prevent uggos from transitioning, they ruin the whole movement
>>
File: 1495660573347.jpg (71KB, 559x598px) Image search: [Google]
1495660573347.jpg
71KB, 559x598px
>>8785398
Look, You need to grow the fuck up and stop giving a shit what whether or not someone really believes what gender you think/feel you are. If they respect you enough to use female pronouns toward you, than that should be good enough for you. And also >Get saged you little pussy bitch
>>
>>8785398
>not biologicaly female
>you saying Im not biological?!?

Why do trannies have such terrible reading/listening comprehension?
>>
>>8785398
I do not think people can change sex (chromosomes, hormones, dick/vagina will still be a dick/vagina just mutilated) but I do not misgender them, what do I get by making them feel bad? nothing, one should not mock mentally ill people
>>
>>8785521
I'm pretty sure the tranny who wrote the comic actually read what she wrote, anon.
That's what's so fucked up about it.
>>
>>8785607
You get the knowledge that you are fighting degeneracy and gay erasure.
>>
>>8785463
I'm an FtM, and no sane tranny a) thinks you can literally change your genotypical sex, or b) wants to make it illegal to misgender people.

That is trenders and insano SJW little girls. Which is how we know this is bait.
>>
>>8785650
>You get the knowledge that you are fighting degeneracy and gay erasure
lmao as if having some tranny feel bad is going to stop them, these people are victims of the kike propaganda, a jew was the one who created the term transexual, trannies are only confused homosexuals that fall into the jewish trap of transexualism, I do not hate them, I pity them
>>
>>8785653
Canadian government would disagree with you.
>>
>>8785715
Are you autistic?
>>
>>8785706
>>8785650
when autism crashes into autism
>>
>>8785728
Its now illegal in Canada to misgender someone
>>
>>8785730
>when autism crashes into autism
I'm so sorry for you hon I hope you do not end belonging to the 40%
>>
>>8785753
The Canadian government is controlled by SJWs
>>
>>8785398
If i say you're a fish you reply with a dry "no i am not" because it's not true but if i say you're a male then you go nuts? Could it be because you're aware of the truth?
>>
>>8785756
Why do you quote a whole short reply?
>>
>>8785767
because I want to, why do you want to mutilate your genitals?
>>
>>8785784
I don't, im a guy and im addressing your autistic way of replying. I don't like OP either, but avoid being a sentient cancer.
>>
>>8785784
why don't you suck dick? because vaginas are hotter retard.
>>
>>8785823
well then you are a cunt, I get it, I will quote as I want, deal with it
>>8785825
the only thing vaginas are is disgusting, dicks are a lot better
>>
>>8785969
each to her own gaylord
>>
Why? Why should anyone care? Nobody gives a fuck about you, but they have to address you somehow, hon. You can't expect all people to care so much they learn your special snowflake pronouns. I don't even remember names after first greetings. I will address you using whatever words I please.
>>
>>8785753
This isn't what the bill did at all, idiot.
>>
>>8785994
yes that would be the best, my dear dyke
>>
>>8786150
I'm straight.
>>
>>8785398
>>"Publically Shame Them"

As if anyone would be ashamed of admitting that you are not, have never been, and will never be a real woman.

Give your head a shake honney
>>
>>8786219
Yes, which naturally is why those big, strong, upright standing men always break down into Cantwell tears when exposed to others.

Very noble, I assure you.
>>
>>8785626
So here's the thing. He thought about what he was going to write, wrote it, read it over to himself, said "Yeah, that's good stuff!" and published it to the internet.
>>
>>8786184
you can still be a dyke, just not the type of dyke that lick disgusting vaginas, what's doing an straight women in /lgbt/?
>>
>>8786425
I'm a tranny.
>>
>>8786452
are you a ftm?
>>
>>8786463
No!
>>
>>8786471
then you are a mtf?
>>
>>8786478
Yes!
>>
>>8786556
oh sorry bro I did not know you were a gay man, I thought you were a lesbian because of this:
>why don't you suck dick? because vaginas are hotter retard.
>>
>>8786633
I'm not gay or a man. I have a vagina and I like getting fucked in it by dudes.
>>
>>8786640
I'm sorry a mutilated dick dilated by dildos is not a real vagina but hey everybody can do whatever they want with their lives
>>
>>8786686
Legally it is.
>>
>>8786706
yes legally it is, well at least for now
>>
>>8786766
>well at least for now
lol, since when have stormtards been trying to change that?
>>
>>8786897
not stormtards but muslims and blacks sure will deal with you and me once they become majorities, stormtards tend to love trannies and traps probably the only ones that will protest our beheadings
>>
>>8785398
This is actually something that's been pissing me off for a while.

I don't understand why we have to appropriate "assigned" from intersex people. It's not something that's *done to* us. There's not some doctor making an arbitrary decision about our gender and getting it wrong.
>>
>>8785715
I live in Canada and this place is cancer.

>>8785650
>gay erasure
>>8785706
>trannies are confused homosexuals
You...guys know that trans people of all sexual orientations exist, right?

Also, why did my first post disappear? Is it ACTUALLY against the rules here to call out obvious trolling as trolling? ffs.
>>
>>8786994
OP here.

Holy shit your post got deleted. This was bait. Top kek

To be fair im sure the mod thinks this thread is literal. The mods here are super sjw
>>
>>8786981
>There's not some doctor making an arbitrary decision about our gender and getting it wrong.
Except that's literally what does happen, what are you on about?

Taking "CA*AB" ("coercively assigned") is taking a term from intersex people, since THAT term is actually a reference to immediate post-birth surgical interventions, so far as I know.

But yes, everyone IS "assigned" a gender at birth based on their sex. I guess it's not "arbitrary," since there's a 99.4% chance of getting it right, but it is an assignment.
>>
>>8787010
>this baby has a penis
>its a boy

I understand in terms of sheer defination of the word thats an arbitrary process. But considering its correct for about 98% of the human population for all of human history I don't think arbitrary is the right word.
>>
>>8787032
That's what I said...
>>
>>8787010
The whole point is to deny the existence of "sex" as a legitimate concept though and pretend that it's arbitrary like it is for intersex.

"Assigned" requires someone's agency to have acted to make the assignment. How do you talk about what *actually happened* to her, that was no-one's fault, that caused her to grow a penis? The doctor didn't do that.

I've actually lurked on conservative boards (not /pol/, like, real places with sane conservatives) and they think it's a conspiracy to gaslight them. They think the gameplan is to make people think there are no real gender differences at all since Caitlyn Jenner, a Womyn, won the "Men's" decathlon in 1976.

It sounds crazy, but when we go into all these contortions to deny them terms to talk about things, it plays right into their conspiracy theories.
>>
You need mental help, you can't mis gender someone because there are only 2 genders, pick one and fuck off with your bulkshit because you make the rest of the LGBT community look bad you mentally ill shit
>>
>>8787116
So the claim is that doctors arbitrarily assign a sex to intersex people, sometimes only on paper and sometimes also surgically, but not to non-intersex cis and trans people.

But that's wrong.

Because whether a baby is intersex or not is itself an arbitrary assignment. They literally measure the penis/clitoris. Longer than <arbitrary length A>? It's a boy! Shorter than <arbitrary length B? A beautiful baby girl! Between <A> and <B>? Time for more arbitrary decision-making!
>>
>>8787163
"It is very difficult to determine just where twilight ends and night begins, but it is easy enough to distinguish noon from midnight"
>>
>>8787195
What you're saying is you can't tell whether or not any given "non-intersex" baby was arbitrarily considered possibly intersex and arbitrarily deemed non-intersex.
>>
>>8787240
No because most people are at noon or midnight. Even trans people who are at the wrong one.
>>
>>8787249
>most people are at noon or midnight.
orly?

What % of "unambiguously" male babies were within 1mm of being "uncertain; officially intersex"? Within 2mm? How many mm is average for an "unambiguous male"?

You haven't a clue.
>>
>>8787116
>The whole point is to deny the existence of "sex" as a legitimate concept though and pretend that it's arbitrary like it is for intersex.
What? No.

Gender =/= sex.

The sex assignment is not arbitrary. The gender assignment is BASED on the sex assignment, and it is based on the assumption that there is no mismatch. (Which, to be fair, there commonly isn't.) Why is this confusing to you? Are we pretending that you're NOT assigned a gender along with your sex? Because obviously, you are. It's the gender your parents raised you as.

>not /pol/, like, real places with sane conservatives
LMAO, only /pol/, crazy as it can be, has real conservatives. "Sane conservatives" = neoliberal faggots.

>They think the gameplan is to make people think there are no real gender differences at all
That literally IS the leftist gameplan though, and it's not a conspiracy. Why the fuck else do you think it's a liberal talking point that there's something "wrong" any time any given profession is less than 50% women? If we accepted SEX differences (note: don't say "gender" when you mean sex), we would accept that some professions will be dominated by males and some will be dominated by females. Trans people need to push back on being used as pawns in that game.
>>
>>8785521
That's more like a strawman
>>
>>8785398
This is something I have been wondering for a while now: do people ever use your pronouns when you're present?

I can't think of any situation when I'd say "He/She/Whatever" about someone who was in earshot.

Introducing them maybe?
>>
>>8787116

Its not fucking assigned at all, it's observed.

What happens if some uber SJW refuses to let them put a label on the birth certificate? That's happened in Canada. So now you can't talk about females.

There absolutely is a conspiracy to deny sex. It's so insane.
>>
>>8785398

Female. Produces eggs.

If you can produce sperm, or ever were able to, you aren't female.
>>
>>8787364
The insistence that the words "male" and "female" can only refer to gender is sex denialism.
>>
>>8785398
please be satire
>>
>>8785398
>Defriend and publicly shame them
Wow, you're coming off as a crazy SJW. Please go back to Tumblr or whatever shitty social media platform you came from.
>>
>>8785452
you're not wrong
>>
>>8785398
This "comic" is really bad. The majority of the dude's comics follow the pattern in this image.
>>
>>8789017
God, that greasy wispy hair. Worse than the fat, the chin and almost the insanity.
>>
>>8788938
>>8788950
It's Assigned Male. Only a fool would take it seriously.
>>
>>8788865
I am a cis woman who doesn't produce eggs.
>>
>>8785997
It's really not that hard, just call people by what they appear to be trying to present as (whether or not they pass), and try to remember their pronouns if they specifically tell you otherwise (though anyone who isn't okay with he, she, or they is probably being unreasonable). There's nothing wrong with making mistakes, the issue is when people decide to give up and not even try. And it's not like most people deal with enough trans people for it to even become an issue in the first place.

>>8786962
>stormtards tend to love trannies
Yeah but they end up killing them anyway because they don't want to admit it to their friends.

>>8787032
98% really isn't a good success rate though. Imagine if airplanes had a 1-in-50 chance of crashing every flight.

>>8787116
>"Assigned" requires someone's agency to have acted to make the assignment. How do you talk about what *actually happened* to her, that was no-one's fault, that caused her to grow a penis? The doctor didn't do that.
The assignment is the act of CLASSIFICATION, the decision by others that one should be expected to go through life in a certain way on the basis of their sex. If we lived in a truly gender egalitarian society, one without any kind of gender roles, then there would be no "assignment". But we don't live in that sort of society.

>>8787136
>you can't mis gender someone because there are only 2 genders
Non-sequitur. Misgendering would only be impossible if there was exactly one gender.

>pick one
Many people do, but they still get misgendered.

>>8788847
>Its not fucking assigned at all, it's observed.
So do you think all gender roles should be abolished? Because enforcement of gender roles is not merely "observation", it's actively putting people into a category based on that observation.
>>
If "male" and "female" are genders what the hell are the sexes called?
>>
File: sophiaLabelle.jpg (121KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
sophiaLabelle.jpg
121KB, 720x960px
>>8785471
>>8789017
Huh? Google results for "Sophie Labelle" give a completely different person.
>>
File: photo.jpg (105KB, 509x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
105KB, 509x512px
>>8790012
She looks fine, especially for someone who's already 30.
Too bad her webcomic is obnoxious garbage.
>>
>>8790018
>she looks fine
>she
>looks fine

Are you a meth addict? That thing looks like a meth addict.
>>
>>8790021
Meh. Years of crippling loneliness do things to one's sense of aesthetics.
>>
>>8785398
Get back in the kitchen bitch
>>
>>8790021
>>8790042
Christ, what the fuck is wrong with /tttt/?
I hate said webcomic with a passion and can still be honest about the fact that this person looks fine.

If those pics are real, that is. >>8789017 on the other hand looks like, well, something between an effeminate chubby guy and an unattractive chubby woman. Even then, /tttt/'s obsession with appearance is disgusting.

t. handsome straight man
>>
>>8789799
Either XX/XY or penis/vagina.
>>
>>8785452
>probably
This genuinely cracked me up
>>
>>8785398
>rampant use of sophisms
>is named Sophie
Really percolates my thinkenlights, famiglia
>>
>>8785398
> tfw you see an Assigned Male strip and genuinely cannot tell if the text if original or a parody edit
>>
File: image.jpg (291KB, 1280x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 1280x687px
>>8785398
>using xis comics as an argument
>>
>>8785398
>am girl
>am also trans
mutually exclusive
>>
>>8785398
We allow transexuals to deviate. Make no mistake, one is born male or female. This will never change. Our permissiveness is an attempt to make you happy. You should be thankful for what you have.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.