[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on phismosis? Had it for 19 years and I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_16526-images(4)-520752244.jpg (8KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16526-images(4)-520752244.jpg
8KB, 282x179px
Thoughts on phismosis?
Had it for 19 years and I'm thinking of getting cut because it smells bad and makes anal difficult
>>
Please tell me it's a bait/joke in bad taste.
>>
mine was fixed with a steroid cream in under 3 months, you have to stretch that shit

it prevented me from having sex for years and the doctor was like nigga what the fuck heres a cream and dont bother me again I'm not cutting you

He didn't even want money for that visit but then I read on the internet he was a really cool guy so thats why I saw him.

I mean I dont want this to sound like a breeze, you're gonna do these stretching excercises and shit but its worth it.
>>
>>8784588
I had a short frenulum so I had to get that done but I didn't get circumsized. Try stretching it's the only thing that truly worked for me.
>>
I am a tranny with phimosis and I honestly couldn't give a fuck about it tbqh.
>>
pls just top putting shit in your ass. repent to jesus and walk away with a clean slate.
>>
>>8784601
>>8784623
>>8784931
Is it really that bad of an idea anons and no not a joke, i dont know alot about medicine.
>>
>>8784969

only get cut if its so bad you dont have any other options. A urologist will take one look at ur dick, pull the foreskin back and tell you you need to get cut.

In my case it wasn't and the frenulum was shit so it took about a year to get me a fully functioning dick. The steroid cream helps and once you're done you need to keep using your dick which I imagine isn't a huge problem.

If you can, at all, retract the foreskin and put it back its probably just a case where you need stretching. If its very hard dont try or you will get paraphimosis which is a condition that can make you lose your dick if you dont go to ER.

With me, it was hard to get the foreskin back but it never got stuck so stretching fixed it
>>
>>8784588
Full circumcision is NEVER needed. Even when surgery is, a lesser one works.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.