[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres this FTM boy I like, hes my friend and I love him so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_njo6vrtARV1snpk21o1_1280.jpg (415KB, 1280x1113px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njo6vrtARV1snpk21o1_1280.jpg
415KB, 1280x1113px
Theres this FTM boy I like, hes my friend and I love him so much and I fucked it up. He was stayin with me on vacation for summer. he knows I have feelings for him but he has a relationship and even though I think its toxic he stayed with his gf after a short breakup period where he enteriained the idea of us being together, he kinda led me on and broke myheart but I still fucking love him anyways last night we went to bed after geting blackout drunk. We hd been sleeping in the same bed but really far apart. Yesterday we finally cuddled. He told me he wishe he wasnt in a relationship. He was horny as shit and so was I, said he wished we could fuck without the repercusions, I started kissing his neck and giving him hickeys cos he loves them. He whispers I really want this... BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH and I didn't cach it at first but when he said no amidst the moans I stopped and we both started crying... he ran to the shower and then calle an uber at 3am and went to stay with other friens and Im just mortified this is the end... goddamnit how could I be so ucking stupd they all think Im a shitty person and that Im a rapist and Im not, I sstopped but I shulde never started I dont know what to fuking do anymore other than kms
>>
tell him to make up his mind, you or the gf. you can't go on like this, you need to know one way or the other.
>>
>>8783618
He already did and he chose her and not me and now he probably thinks I'm just a disgusting man and it breaks my heart so bad because I never wanted this to happen
>>
>>8783619
sorry senpai, but that's the way it goes sometimes. all you can do is move on.
>>
>>8783638
It just... I didn't want him to like, remember me like that, like we kissed and he liked it but goddamnit I didn't wanna come off as predatory and have him leave at 3am... I didn't want our friendship to end like this.
>>
I don't wanna feel like I'm a fucking rapist, I'm not i dont known how or even if I can make amends and I'm just a mess
>>
i just a fucking misunderstanding not the fall of rome

and stop hanging with college kids bad for you health
>>
>>8783733
I guess... It just... Fucking sucks.
>>
Bumping this shit because I'd still like some opinions or fucking advice. He's coming over to pick up some stuff today and I don't know if I should talk to him or not
>>
>>8784603
You should just explain yourself. If he doesn't want to listen, that's his deal.
>>
>>8784653
Do you think I fucked everything up, Anon?
>>
>>8783700
protip: giving someone a hickey after they lead you on isn't rape
>>
>>8784693
I know Anon, pretty sure I'd be in police custody by now, knowing his friends...but feels so awful to have disrespected his trust and trespassed and have him run away at 3am like, fuck man that hurts
>>
>>8784725
Did he really say "I really want this"? If so, then it's understandable that you kept kissing him, it sucks that you didn't catch it when he got uncomfortable, but it's not something that makes you a bad person or anything.
>>
>>8784733
He did and then he said but I love my grandma so much... And then I heard his whimpering no and I froze...
>>
>>8784733
Damnit autocorrect you hilarious bastard, he said I love my girlfriend so much
>>
>>8784733
Thank you for saying I'm not a bad person Anon, that makes this easier on me...
>>
Bumping and I'll update once he's gone
>>
He came and went, and as I thought he didn't even want to hear me or listen to me at all. He showed up wit all his friends as if I was about to start some shit. Made memorable his stuff outside. I just wanted to talk and maybe say goodbye... I think he probably thinks I was going to rape him. What the fuck, man. Well, he's gone then... God this hurts so fucking much.
>>
File: brows.jpg (2KB, 98x94px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
2KB, 98x94px
>>8783615
>Thirsty dyke chasin' a transdude's mancave: the thread
>>
>>8785433
I'm actually a dude but alright
>>
Y'know I paid for this whole fucking vacation because he asked... Bought him clothes, like $600, went everywhere he wanted ate everything we enjoyed ourselves and now this is all soured
>>
Fuxk it I'm getting drink...
>>
Yeah y'know what Anon he led me on bad... He iked that I bought him shit anf that I have a degree and stable life. He wants to join the navy for that and it's such a shitty thing trim had to happen... That freaked him out more.... he broke up with his friends for a while, she can't have a job did all sorts of disability... God... Washing jus plan fucking B??
>>
>>8785500
stop being such a cuck

according to what you said in the OP, he's just as much at fault - this is nowhere near ''i didnt want it but he raped me lolz!", but since you're acting pathetic and put him on a fucking pedestal (buying him expensive shit and generally being a retard - i mean, how often does he do those things for YOU?), you end up looking like a creep.

take it from someone who was in the exact situation as you before, only genders changed, and just get out of this clusterfuck and find healthy friends.

read up on bpd and how to treat it

thank me later
>>
>>8785635
also i should mention that hes probably using you.

no that doesnt mean hes evil and you've been horribly manipulated for ez gain. life isnt black and white like that, but yeah you def got manipulated

jsut stop being such a retard lol and srsly dont idolize people like that, or even immediately devalue them.

anywayz cant talk, gotta buy delicious protein bars THAT TASTE LIKE CANDY AND ARE CHEAP AS FUCK

later homie
>>
>>8785635
Ok actual fucking advice. Thanks .
>>
>>8785651
I know shit isn't so black and white, he probably just panicked and doesn't really know what to do and I probably do idolize him and wanted to help him achieve his dreams but inknow he manipulated me and not hurts cos in was just trying to be honest dude and I wanted him, I wanted a boy to tell me he loves me.
>>
I think ill confront him aboouit all this bullshit later. Probably just going to write i dont think he wants to hear me bit ill write it for myself more than for him
>>
If anybody wants to turn this into a feels thread you're welcome or just stop by that'd be cool. Id love to hear from more anons desu
>>
>>8783615
Wow, op ur such a fag
>>
>>8783615
I came home to find they have blocked me everywhere. I managed to see some of their tweets, how they feel like there's a ring of fire on their neck marking they feels disgusted. How he he's forgotten everything he said and just wants to play the victim. Idfk w\e I'm out of that clusterfuck now and I blocked them right back. I guess if they didn't want to get burnt we shouldn't have played with the fucking fire. They'll never see that I guess but fuck it that's their problem. I'm done
>>
OP you sound like a teenage piece of shit

You can't sexually assault a drunk person then blame them and brag about how much you've spent on them and say they "shouldn't have played with the fucking fire" and still get sympathy from anybody

If you don't respect this person (and you don't) their reaction was totally correct. If you do respect this person (and you don't) then stop being a piece of shit and making everything about you
>>
>>8785500
what a stupid bitch (referring to you btw)
>>
>>8794307
I wasn't bragging i was realizing how much this relationship took out of me. Yeah I was pissed. Pissed that he said that thing about the fire, but I did take responsibility, I know i did a shitty thing and they're probably justified to run the fuck away, but i didnt do it on my own, we were both fucking blind drunk, we were both horny as shit. I did respect him and his relationship, but i was so drunk it was a blur amongst what he was saying and what we were doing. and i feel what happened was just a mistake but i won't be made to feel demonized for something we both did, i don't want to be defined by those actions. Im not saying im not at fault just that you cant ignore all the factors just to suit your own narrative.

And yeah this is an anonymous post on an anonymous image board, of course im going to make it about myself and of course I am recognizing my own emotional immaturity in this past few days.

The truth is anon i don't fucking know how to deal with this, i feel terrible i hâte what i did, i hate myself for it and i know what a piece of shit I am. I know he hates me now, and I wont ever get that friendship back and that hurts and im pissed and sad and lashing out here i know how sad and hurt he is, and thats something i did... I dont want to feel like a fucking rapist and like that anon said, i know its an assault in the end but is a kiss and a hickey and both dry humping after being led on that... Awful? Idfk maybe it is.

>>8794846
Yeah no argument there
>>
>>8783615
What gender are you?
How far did it go?
>>
>>8795927
Male, it was just a kiss and hickeys and we dry humped. When he said no i stopped and we both kinda broke up crying.
>>
>>8795850
If you respected his relationship you wouldn't have fucked him, it wouldn't have even crossed your mind. In the OP you said you thought the relationship was toxic. I can't know if it is or isnt, but it's obvious that it was something he valued and something you disliked. You guys got drunk, ended up on the bed, and instead of realizing that alcohol could escalate the situation and figuring out where else to sleep, you snuggled up. You cuddled with him and you fucked him when he seemingly would have never agreed to it sober.
A lot of people would say that's sexual assault. You did that and got away with it for the most part, the police haven't come knocking. Next time, pay attention to your fucking surroundings and be aware of what's going on around you so you dont accedentally remove your pants and put your dick inside another person of questionable clarity.
>>
>>8795935
Get some reading comprehension my man, there was no fucking. None. That doesnt mean you aren't right, yes we should've never let it get so far.
>>
>>8795927
OP is a (cis) male.
He gave his drunk FTM bro several hickies after not hearing him say no?
>>
>>8795948
Fuck you're right. Goddamn today is not my day. I'm getting some sleep.
>>
>>8795992
Its alright bro, you made some valid points regardless
>>
>>8783615
>he
>>
soooooo.... you raped someone? good job anon. luckily for underageds (you write like you're 15) you'll probably only get a few years
>>
>>8796025
There was no penetration dude, like literally no sex happened. I mean I guess you can show hickeys as bruises and signs of assault but... what else???
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.