[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worth it to come out. I really want to tell my dad i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: goals.jpg (118KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
118KB, 720x1278px
is it worth it to come out. I really want to tell my dad i'm on hrt and am semi trans (really strong dysphoria, but idk if i just want to be a femboy freak) but i don't know if he would take it well. He is really libritatian and libral, but if i have to stop HRT i will kill myself. Other then a huge reduction in stress, is there any benefit to coming out. I'm gay too, but i think he already knows. Eventually i wont be able to hide HRT changes right?
>>
>>8781484
how old are you
>>
>>8781548
almost 19 now, but im nowhere near indipendant
>>
>>8781554
you can live with me bb
>>
>>8781554
how long have you been on hormones and have they had much of an effect at all yet?
>>
>>8781560
the pic is NOT me, see filename
>>8781562
barely. Im going crazy andmy dick is broke, but i'm physically the same unless you touch my skin. I think i may be getting some breast weirdness, but its probly wishfull thinking/fat
>>
>>8781578
wait until you've had some real changes and are starting to look weirdly feminine for a male, people are more accepting of mtfs that look female-ish already, parents aren't an exception
>>
>>8781578
>the pic is NOT me, see filename
that's fine OP

where you at
>>
>>8781484
Who's this person in OP pic? This is the most beautiful person i've seen in my life and she's my inspiration
>>
>>8781597
she is fat FAT
>>
>>8781599
YOURE FAT FAT
>>
File: IMG-20170730-WA0014.jpg (52KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170730-WA0014.jpg
52KB, 720x1280px
How does this person look? Think she might go well on HRT?
>>
why do you have to come out

>son why do you have boobs
>idk
>>
>>8781611
Yeah you're stunning and will have good results on hrt.
>>
File: IMG_20170802_213402_1.jpg (277KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_213402_1.jpg
277KB, 1600x1200px
>>8781654
Well, it's not me, I'm a big hunky man.

That's... an... well, it's a complicated situation.

This one's me, be gentle.
>>
>>8781669
Good thing my camera is shit anyway, lol.
>>
>>8781669
>It's a complicated situation
Don't worry if you want help i'm used to dealing with complicated situations

But yeah can't see shit in the second pic, but shave your armpit pls

Who's this person? >>8781611 She's the same person in OP pic?
>>
>>8781484
Dont tell unless you plan to socially transition. Often parents want to pretend that nothing is going on if you can just get alone and you are not in any danger.
>>
>>8781680
Nah, she's my last GF, and we're in quite the weird situation. We kinda gave some time to one another lately but we've always been friends, she writes poems to me and all sorts of cutesy shit, I like doing that too, perharps a bit too much even. We broke up because I had a childish notion of what romance actually was and trought it was about always being around and writing songs and poems every single day, lately we've stopped talking, and she became really instrospective (altrough some part of me thinks she's just ignoring me at this point) after she started doing HRT - I don't keep up with her friends so I don't really know what's going on with her, she's just so... quiet as of late, and it bothers me - It might sound selfish, but I dunno, I really like her.

I have no i
>>
>>8781707
I was going to say I have no idea on how to shave my armpits, but my keyboard is going to shit.
>>
>>8781707
Ask a close friend of her that you trust and make it clear that you're worried with her, but maybe you're just suffocating her and she needs some time to think? HRT hits hard on the emotional level so maybe give her some time to get better while you make it clear you're always there for her.

>>8781724
Don't worry in this case you can keep it, not a problem if you're hot.

But why are you browsing /lgbt/ tho? Because your gf is trans and you're looking for advice?
>>
>>8781750
Yeah, there's a thing about talking to her friends tho, the only one I know was a chick that was my GF when I was younger, she still harbors a lot of resentment and we really don't look at one another's face.

But yeah, it's pretty much that, and people are friendly around here most of the time. It also pleases me that I can say how I feel without exactly having to filter words, since I live in a pretty homophobic place and can't really show my feelings all that well.

But well, I'm not even sure where I am on the sexual spectrum anymore, I just like people and if they like me, well, it's set.

Anyway, have a song that I really like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_2-BDq5Rs
>>
>>8781750

thats a really good idea i think. maybe if i show there is potential he'll be more likely to accept it. My whole family wont though, my mom would disown me if she confirmed i was gay.

>>8781591
HRT fucks with your head so much, you push people away without trying esp when you are first adjusting. Try to stay close to her cause she probably needs it.
>>
>>8781599
oh fuck that means im really fuckin obese. 125lbs it is
>>
>>8781595
norcal. My dad is really awesome tho. thats why i even think i should come out cause i kinda think he deserves to know, but then again, i don't want to like make him think of me as a project or damaged person all the time either.
>>
My dad is a liberal libertarian. He's chill with it.
>>
>>8782173
i feel like libriterian helps. If he thinks you should be able to drive with no seatbelt and let mcdonalds sell kids lunches, then i should be able to take 3 pills a day and be a boy with tits.
>>
>>8781611
well it's hard to say, since that's like the worst picture possible for seeing different features of a person.
>>
>>8782341
anyone would look passable at that angle
>>
>>8781484
>is it worth it to come out.
Nope nope nope no nuhuh no way never
>>
>>8781484
>He is really libritatian and libral
Then he should double accept you.
>>
>>8785086
lol, what happened anon
>>8785127
i hope so. I think im gonna wait till i get more hrt effects then just do a bad job at hiding it until he comes to me or i look different enough to show that i'm serious and there is a chance. hopefully it happens soon, i hate lying and hiding so much
>>
>>8785086
greentext?
>>
>>8781484
>idk if i just want to be a femboy freak
This crap is what gives us such a bad name. Either do or don't.
>>
>>8785181
what do you want me to call it then, it doesn't matter to me, its all labels. i want the body of a male on hrt, I'd like to pass, but if i dont, femboyism/boymodeing would still fix almost all my disphoria, it would just be harder to explain then "im a girl." are you saying that guys who take hrt, break their dick, and get tits are not freaks?
>>
>>8782143
ah don't worry anon, i was just messing around.
>>
You need to focus on your life, just be who you are originally before you went all trans. Chill out.
>>
>>8785203
You say you'll be happy as a femboy now, but on HRT you'll become desperate to pass.

HRT is good at making pre-existing body issues feel ten times worse than they already are.
>>
>>8781484
How long have you been on HRT?

Are you sure he's actually liberal? Or is he one of those people who is "liberal" except for when it comes to their family.
>>
>>8786256
i know already. I bought raloxifene but a week after starting i decided i wanted tits. a week ago i was thinking in the shower and was like "oh shit i want to be a fucking girl"
>>
>>8786278
ive been on cypro for almost 3 months and estro for nearly 2, but on 4mg for less then a month.
I know its really really early to think about this stuff
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.