[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better hope we win the war against terrorism because if not LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

Better hope we win the war against terrorism because if not LGBT people are as good as dead.
>>
>>8781413
Gee, thanks for your sudden concern. Afraid you won't be able to kill us yourself?
>>
As long as you're willing to acknowledge that islamic terrorism isn't the only threat that LGBT face, then sure
>>
File: you don't say.png (16KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
you don't say.png
16KB, 140x140px
>>8781413
Fuck you, what if we want to side with terrorism? You haven't even considered what if you're due to loose?
>>
>>8781413
I agree. Gay (cis white male scum) here and I fucking hate Islam. As soon as we get marriage equality here in Australia I'm done with all Leftie fifth-column bullshit and going full One Nation.

>b-but as long as they're not a majority it'll never happen
Hmmm that's an interesting angle isn't it.
>>
For every terrorist killed, ten more pick up arms

Thanks a lot...
>>
>>8781522
Why can't we just kill everyone who is muslim desu?
>>
"Terrorism" is a tactic. You can't "win a war" against it or even fight it. That's like saying you're going to "win a war against ambushes" or "fight preemptive strikes".
>>
>>8781531
For every muslim killed, ten more pick up Qurans!
>>
>>8781531
Some of them are gay, lesbian and maybe even trans and trapped in a cishetero-dominated society we have to get those people out first
>>
>>8781544
How will you find out which?

>the left in charge of practical solutions
>>
File: 1475201786193.png (371KB, 1326x691px) Image search: [Google]
1475201786193.png
371KB, 1326x691px
>>8781535
Go to hell, we WILL win the war against armies!
>>
>>8781531
Cause they're all that's standing in between us and Hindus and followers of the Poz-god! And Budhists! If the Buddhists start making it here en masse, their allies will have us dragged into reparative therapy camps to be subjected to endless dialectical behavioral therapy!
>>
>>8781535
WAR ON HACKING!
http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html
http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.10.10.18186.236.html
>>
>>8781531
Because mass murder is wrong. I'd rather see harsher punishments of those who DO commit crimes, rather than punishing those who have committed no crime.
>>
>>8781531
this what we should do, look at Spain after years and years of reconquista they finally did it and then a golden age happened
>>8781538
even better more to kill
>>8781544
so what? muslims would kill them, we would be saving them any LGBT muslim rejects islam once he is far from the sharia laws and mudslims shitholes
>>8781574
>Cause they're all that's standing in between us and Hindus and followers of the Poz-god! And Budhists! If the Buddhists start making it here en masse, their allies will have us dragged into reparative therapy camps to be subjected to endless dialectical behavioral therapy!
if we can with muslims we can with them too, not so long ago india did not even exist it was the british raj let's restore it, colonialism worked pretty good
>>8781945
muslims are the first ones to mass murder, LGBT, kurds, armenians, christians in general yazidis, shiites/sunnis, hinduist, sikhs and etc. and etc.
>>
>>8781522

>If you kill your enemys they win

Fuck off. Imagine if Churchill had that rethoric

Hitler loved Islam btw, he wished germans were muslim
>>
File: National-Reich-Church.jpg (147KB, 1200x822px) Image search: [Google]
National-Reich-Church.jpg
147KB, 1200x822px
>>8784396
he did not, hitler himself was catholic but wanted to stablish a protestant state church
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Evangelical_Church
Hitler also said many times thing like these:
''We are a people of different religions, but we are one. Which faith conquers the other is not the question; rather, the question is whether Christianity stands or falls... We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity … in fact our movement is Christian. We are filled with a desire for Catholics and Protestants to discover one another in the deep distress of our own people.''
He also thought to act according to the will of God (Jesus). He only supported muslim nationalism (turks) for the same reason he supported indian nationalism, to destroy the colonial empire of UK and by such fuck up their logistics and supplies. But he and all his movement were Christians and wanted to stablish an strong an national church. (He hated catholic ultramontanist despite being himself catholic because of the papal opposition to him and fascists)
>>
>>8781522
There's not some limitless pool of terrorists.
Kill them off faster than they can recruit and their numbers will eventually dwindle.

And we have enough nuclear power to do so.
>>
I'm more concerned about the assholes that want to get rid of me that are HERE more than the assholes that want to get rid of me that are on the other side of the world.
>>
>>8785365
so mudslims and niggers? because they are increasing as a demographic and believe me they want you dead
>>
>>8784396
>>8784531
Hitler didn't literally wish Germans were Muslim, but he admired Muslims a lot and wished Germans were more like them.

Ironically Merkel is granting his wish.
>>
File: 1499630027691.jpg (70KB, 660x471px) Image search: [Google]
1499630027691.jpg
70KB, 660x471px
>>8785455
you are just generalizing, hitler did not even like them at all, he liked some of their ideals, other than this he actually seemed quite disgusted of how backwards they were and of course he never wanted to happen that to his people, merkel is probably what hitler hated more, she is destroying Germany but what’s even worse she is a traitor to her own people
>>
File: merl.jpg (84KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
merl.jpg
84KB, 600x391px
>>8785473
but she is his daughter!
>>
File: 1499519918223.jpg (24KB, 320x280px) Image search: [Google]
1499519918223.jpg
24KB, 320x280px
>>8785499
you made me laugh, that whore is one of the worst things to happen to Europe
>>
>>8785406
And what would you do after all of the mudslimes and niggers are gone?
>>
>>8785540
crackdown skins, jews and evangelicalists, truly that society would be paradise for everyone with all these radicals gone
>>
>>8781945
>Because mass murder is wrong.
Not of animals. Vegans GTFO.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.